replicaco.com Complaints & Reviews

replicaco.com — Cheaters that never dispatch ordered item

Do not bay on Replicaco.com, it is total scam and you will lose your money. On the beginning they will be...

replicaco.comSCAM COMPANY

Please DO NOT use Replicaco.com. If you wish to waste $1000 take it into the back garden/yard, cover it with petrol and throw a match to it- Result, you will have very litle to show for it but will save yourself weeks if not months of frustration and bucket loads of unanswered e-mails.
I am speaking from bitter experience this frauster "Rob" will be extremely proactive when you initially equire and remain so until you hand over your money from then he will become harder and harder to get to respond to your e-mails and then finally drop of the planet with your hard earned cash.
I handed over $1000 for a top quality watch with solid gold components and got a cheap asian copy with losey plated gold. I was told on order that they had a no questions return policy however our man 'Rob' has not honoured this and refuses to answer any of my e-mails or requests for correspondance!
Avoid this site/company at all costs!!!

• Di
      Dicinare Jun 03, 2016

I placed an order with replicaco over a month ago and still have not received my watch. I emailed them before placing the order asking for additional information and pictures of the watch. 'Clive' emailed back that day with the info and pictures. I then proceeded to place an order with them through a wire transfer since 'Clive' told me it would save me a few hundred dollars. The wire transfer went through nearly a month ago and I still have not received my watch. Now when I try to email them, it says their account was deactivated. When I call, it goes straight to their voicemail and never receive a call back. AVOID buying from them at all costs. Do not make my mistake.

• Ri
      Rickey Jun 03, 2016

I sent this company $500.00 (down payment) on a Rolex copy Submariner. They have taken my money and will not return emails. I wish I had seen this site before ordering. They are nothing but a pack of crooks.

• Tj
      tj12345 Dec 08, 2010

I placed an order with replicaco over a month ago and still have not received my watch. I emailed them before placing the order asking for additional information and pictures of the watch. 'Clive' emailed back that day with the info and pictures. I then proceeded to place an order with them through a wire transfer since 'Clive' told me it would save me a few hundred dollars. The wire transfer went through nearly a month ago and I still have not received my watch. Now when I try to email them, it says their account was deactivated. When I call, it goes straight to their voicemail and never receive a call back. AVOID buying from them at all costs. Do not make my mistake, lost $1, 200.

• On
      Onedeepseadiver Apr 22, 2009

was this a fluke? I would like to see more input (positive) Just like Itunes APPs have average ratings and some awful and some steller...I really am curious what the mean average is ... any thoughs?