puppies234.com Complaints & Reviews

Resolved puppies234.comsick dog/irate breeder

I got a puppy supposedly 9 weeks old at the time I inquired. I don't know if I can believe a word out of anyones mouth after my experience. Nice people all the way up until I had the dog already and I had issues. I'll just share some of the email traffic so that you can know that you do not want to be involve with this company whatsoever.
Hi Jonas,
I'm sure you know already that I got the puppy we named him Kieran. It's a Celtic name meaning Dark poet by the sea. He had his first vet appointment yesterday and he weighs 2.8 pounds and he's never had a problem with eating or drinking water I give him daily vitamins and they started him on heartwarm pills 1 now 1 on feb 1 and then he'll be on them regularly. Today though his appetite dropped a little and he has been a little sick.

I wanted to ask you if you are aware of the manner in which they deliver the puppies? Don't get me wrong I love the puppy and I have a huge heart and I also have a mind. When they showed up with him the woman got out of the mini van and warned me that he needed a bath and a breathe mint. Not a big deal until I took him from her and he didn't just stink it was awful. There was Feces and urine matted in his fur. I bathed him and the smell is still in his coat. The vet gave me fish oil tablets to try to help it out because his skin is flaky too. I listened to everything you told me I even feed him the same food you were feeding him before. The woman who dropped him off told me that she was transporting multiple puppies. I just can't believe they would transport all of them in one location so that they can all trample through each others waste. The same way that it isn't right to rub a puppy's nose in his mess is the same way that their transportation methods are abusive.

I discovered today that he is sick I'm not sure what is going on with him yet. He still has a strong spirit but he coughs and hacks up white foam which is all symptoms of Kennel cough but I'm not a vet. I'm taking him back to the vet tomorrow. Hopefully it is Kennel cough and not something more serious from the bacteria he was covered in.

I'm not angry at you my experience in dealing with you was great but I'm telling you all of this because I hope that in the future you will reconsider sending puppies through their delivery service because they aren't very good to the puppies. Feces carries all sorts of bacteria that can cause disease.

Mary Lopez

This was my first email after the dog got to me. What is coming next is how the breeder responded.

What do you want them to do... stop in a gas station and give the dog a bath with cold water and paper towels. No blowdryer. they don't have a sink in their vehicle. I Don't want a shipper taking scissors or hairbrush to my doggy while driving on a road.

The puppy is in wood chips so that if they pee it goes down below and doesnt and get all over them... but there's nothing you can do about poop. What's your suggestion ?

They step in their poop often before It can be gotten to. when they poop in the wood chips... they are in a vehicle so... a little bit of moving around sometimes the woodchips stops the poop from getting or dropping off their little [censored]s. What is your suggestion?

Didnt you read the required delivery page where it says that the puppies need to be bathed after they've been shipped and doesnt it say also the same thing in your shipping contract. so why would you be upset about the delivery driver getting out and making a small joke about it. I think it's funny.

also I believe it says on the website on the delivery page... that if you have a problem with this do not use the shipping company because there is nothing they can do about it. Maybe you skipped over that paragraph.

How do you figure that all these puppies are together... ??? My puppies were only in my tote with my puppies. You're telling me that two small puppies can't share one travel bin. Explain to me why not? Explain to me how two puppies trample all over each other ? how is that possible only 2 puppies. Abusive ? Where do you get saying that putting two puppies in 1 travel bin is abusive. How dare you? What's your suggestion ?? I wanna know what is your suggestion ? You want each 1 of my puppies to travel completely alone... do you know how stressful and lonely that would be ? Who cares if they stepped in each others poop... who the hell said anything about trampling... explain to me how two puppies trample each other ????

I'll tell you what they do... they sleep together, they eat together, they play together and that's how they are transported ... the most common sense and caring way that any dog breeder would agree two puppies traveling together. Not all by themselves ...so that they can stay perfectly clean just for you.

You think the puppies poop and the girls just sit there in the vehicle and smell it. NOT... as soon as they smell it ...they get back there and pick it up... Sometimes its immediately, sometimes it's within a few minutes, sometimes it's within 20 minutes or less because they are in the middle of something. So you think that they're sitting in that vehicle with 65 piles of poop... are you kidding me. you said that you have a mind... why don't you use it.

Covered in bacteria give me a break...puppies are messy. you know nothing about raising puppies they are completely messy. Its probly something common like coccidious or giardia... ask your vet for albon and metro.

You really lack any real information. I want you to tell me how to transport a puppy since you seem to know a better way. BE SPECIFIC.

Do they walk all the puppies outside at a rest area...ever heard of parvo ??? Some of them are too little for a leash and collar. I don't want my puppies leaving their travel bin at all, thank you.

Should they stick a plug in their butt. Maybe duck tape them to the side... so they can't move around at all and they cant step in anything at all. Are you aware that they sit in therir water bowls... sit in there food bowls. they play in their water bowls. they play in their food bowls these are puppies... animals.

Guess what when puppies get done eating... you wanna know what they do slober all over each other. on each others faces, necks, heads, bodies and so on. A clean puppy is only clean whenever it lives alone.

Put two puppies together or 3 puppies together or 4 puppies together... they are filthy little piggies.

You just accused people of being really gross and abusive so I expect you to tell me what you would do. Give me your suggestions please.

If I ship my dog thru airlines guess what they don't even check on my dog, they don't pick up it's poop. they don't open its cage door. they don't check on it . They don't water it. they don't talk to it. They don't feed it. They don't treat it if it vomits on the ride. They do nothing.

I will forward your message since you're accusing somebody of animal cruelty to the shipping company which should be taken extremely serious.

I have known those girls for 8 years and I don't know what I would do with out them.

I'll be waiting for those suggestions ?

This was his first response to me of which he continues to antagonize me and he has no care in the world that the puppy I've had for only 4 days is sick. I will not put anything on here past what I have told you. If you are thinking about buying a dog from this website don't. and in addition to that if you don't trust me get your breeder's name... Google it and see what comes up I know I didn't and now my puppy is sick. If it's not a licensed breeder you are buying from they will only through it in your face later that you can't report them to the USDA. No matter what website you go to make sure you know fully what they are about. On a final note look up the USDA regulations on animal welfare and make sure that you are buying from a place that has to abide and don't trust stores just because they have been there a while. research your breeder before you buy no matter where you get the puppy from.

• Mp
    Mpezy24 Jan 12, 2012

I really wish I could delete this comment because I did it out of anger over the drastic response that I got unfortunately this website will not allow me to delete my comment.

Resolved puppies234.comPuppy Mill

We were trying to buy a puppy which showed a price with delivery included however we asked for a lesser price as we were picking up the puppy at the "breeder". The "breeder" kept coming up with excuses on why he was not available after he said we could pick up the puppy. Then we offered full price but still wanted to pick up and see where the puppy came from. Once again, excuses. The only reason he would not let us pick up the puppy is he won't let us see the puppy mill he is running. Any serious buyer would want to see where the pup came from. If you are foolish enough to use this puppies234.com site tell them you want to pick up the puppy and hear them stutter. They have more stories than the Grimm Bros. ! Then when we contronted him he started sending out vulgar threatening emails. We have saved them in case we need to involve the police. These are very ignorant, uneducated people absolutely without morals or ethics. Everything they say is a lie. They make their living scamming people. These puppy mills should be shut down.

Pennygone Sep 25, 2011

They can only be shut down if people file complaints or charges. Those kinds of people are difficult to rag on though, since they come off as intimidating, but think of the puppies and (especially) their poor parent breeders who NEVER get adopted...They just breed in a cage, unloved and miserable until they're no longer useful. You may want to contact the police department: info below, but your best bet may be to look for a rescue group at http://www.petfinder.com/shelters.html

Sugarcreek Township Police Department
    4398 Clyo Road
    Sugarcreek Township, Ohio 45459-7000
    Phone: (937) 848-6161
    Fax: (937) 848-5188
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Resolved puppies234.comNO COMPLAINT HERE

I do not have a complaint... I simply wanted to clear somethings up that I have read. Number one this is NOT A PUPPY MILL!!! I was treated with the upmost respect and all my questions were answered in a timely manner. If no one was able to return my phone call I was send a text or an email with the answers I was waiting on. When I called to inquire about a puppy I was given the breeders direct number and name along with their email address. The Breeder then called me back since I sent them an email with questions and concerns. I felt that the people were quite professional and even the two ladies who delivered my NEW SCHNOODLE to me were friendly and sociable. I have decided that the people on this forum who are complaining were either rude and miserable to begin with and are just complainers by nature or did not follow all the procdures or read all the information provided by the site. If I were to ever get another puppy I would surely use this site and am going to refer my family as well.

• Du
    DukeRae Oct 19, 2011

It is clear that the person who wrote this works for the website because you did not go into exact details and you gave generic information. I have visited the website throughly looked through it and have called to inquire about a dog only to have a rude response. Guess what? There are plenty of breeders out there or even "dog brokers" who have time to talk to you, coach you and give you proper information. Cheap does not always mean better.

Resolved puppies234.comNOT A PUPPY MILL

Puppies234.com is most definatly NOT A PUPPYMILL. There are tons of complaints on here accusing them of being one & if you read their website which is very consise and clear it is easy to see that they are by far not a puppy mill. I know three people that have purchased dogs from them & they have all had wonderful experiences. I have called in regards to several puppies over the last few months and they have always answered my questions in a proffesional manner. I have finally chosen a puppy to purchase from them & once again they were so polite & well organized while setting my inforamtion up for purchase & delivery. Perhaps all of you people that are having negative experinces with puppies234 need to review your own attitudes. Puppies234 is a great website & they are great people offering a both reasonablly priced dogs as well as a great delivery system (NOT SHIPPING)

• Us
    USA2011 Jan 10, 2011

according to humane society of the united states, there are no breeders anymore, they are all puppymills. they think they are webster's dictionary now. hsus wants domestic animals extinct. they hold up nasty looking starving dogs and say send money. what they forget to tell in those ads that less than one penny of each dollar goes to help those dogs. go to their website and see for yourself!! their motto should be "be proud, deceive the people, and line our pockets" the president doesnt own a pet and says that he would like never to see another domestic animal born. oh, he must be vegetarian. and he is trying to force it on the rest of us. when he is done messing with the puppymills, i am sure that my horses and cows will be next on the hitlist. guess what, i am not giving them up to anyone. especially that self centered bunch.

• Us
    USA2011 Jan 10, 2011

Zachary s, you missed the point. hsus has it to where there are no breeders, they are all puppymills. good, bad, and ugly. they may be trying to make a buck, that's business and paying feed bills.those that are trying to loose money are good breeders? i bought a puppy off of puppyfind, she is a show-breeder. the pup has a champion father and a champion mother, his litter mate has already made champion. i love this little guy. he was very expensive, i am sure she made plenty of money-so we are both happy. i would feel bad if she didn't make a good profit. i wouldn't want to ask for a freebie. i got what i paid for. i mark him cheap, because i got my best friend. if you want to call her a puppymill, i dont care. here's to the so called puppymills-salute!!!

ExellentJob Mar 29, 2011

I got a Maltipoo from them and he is a pure joy, when I first called I had to leave a message on their machine, as everyone does. My call was returned a few minutes later and i spoke to a very nice Lady that took a lot of time explaining to me, how everything works and gave me a lot of info about the puppy I was interested in. I set up a delivery time and they were in touch with me the whole time. When I met with them, there was two woman, one older very friendly and sophisticated lady and a younger woman, who was also very nice. I got all my paperwork from the breeder as well as some food and lots of good advice along with my Puppy. He was a little shy, when he first came home, but within just one day turned out to be full of spunk. We love him dearly and have not had any problems at all with him.
    Everyone I spoke with was very professional, helpful and friendly.
    I also checked out some of the complaints other people had made and found them all to be pretty stupid, like people bringing home these pups, then dragging them all over gods creation before they have all their vaccines and then have the puppy get sick and blame the breeders. DUH !
    I can also not say it enough, I have NO idea where people keep claiming everyone is rude there, cause I find that insane and it makes me wonder how they acted in order to get a rude response. Or maybe they are the kind of breeders that want to charge $2000 for their pups and puppies234 is a thorn in their eye.

• Pl
    pleasesavetheanimals Aug 03, 2011

This was pribably posted by one of the people from the website. Check this out if you do not believe it is a puppy mill. Go to the website (www.puppies234.com) and read over pages 1 through 4. You will see that the grammer is all wrong for a professional vender. Next, go to the puppy brag pages and look through all of the photos. You will see that all of the pictures are taken in the same house (look at the walls and furniture) and in the same crates. Besides, not one of the pictures has one of the owners' faces on it and all of the puppies are young, some too young to have been adopted already in the first place, yet they are on the page that is labeled as success stories of pet owners who adopted their pets. Like I said, I would not be surprised if one of the people who run the website wrote this because they sure went through a lot of faking on their page. And the people there are rude. Maybe you didnt have a bad experience because you just went through with it. However, I asked questions about the puppy's health and training methods, what it eats, and the person was extremely sweet. Then when I asked for a different picture of him than the one they posted, I got cussed out. And maybe its a coincidence but the way the message sounded to me sound just like what is posted in the before you buy pages. "At this point I dont know why you are emailing me. If you want to see the puppy go somewhere in your area" I'll forward the entire conversation to anyone who wants it. Actually you can look it up on the Animal Humane Society's webpage because I posted it there.

omgnutheads Aug 31, 2011

idiots!!! puppies234 is so not a puppy mill! some people who have bought from them went to pick up their puppy. so what if the pictures have the same furniture in it? that just means that it was the same breeder, breeders get LOTS OF PUPPIES! stop flapping your mouth bout things you don't know so see ya charcoal covered idiots! and who cares if they are mutts? mutts definitely have less problems then purebreds so if you don't believe me go to their website and click the hybrid vs purebred section an the dogs that get sick, well it wasn't their fault! if you don't care right for the pup and it gets sick that's you're problem!

ExellentJob Dec 07, 2011

I have a Malti poo from these guys, he is now 10 months old and a pure joy, never had any problems with him health wise or other. He's an adorable sweet dog...
    Also the people I came in contact with on the phone as well as in person, were all nice and professional. I agree with the above Comment, I would definitely get another Puppy from them, again.

ExellentJob Dec 07, 2011

We love this Dog... as for the poster that said they all look like bedraggled mutts and is ### about no AKC bla bla bla... you are a ###...
    1 so far EVERYONE that has ever seen my dog, wants to steal him, cause he is so cute.
    2. see: maltipoo, yorkipoo, puggle, ... etc ARE mutts, and 3 therefore obviously not akc...
    People like you just HAVE to make it a point to let everyone see that you are an idiot, huh?
    As for the prices... I'm sorry that some breeders charging whats fair for a Puppy, bothers you and you rather pay some rip off price from a money hungry wanna be animal lover, that cares for nothing but their wallets ;)

• Js
    Jscoober May 30, 2013

I have 2 puppies from them who are healthy and grown up already I had no complaints, I have nothing bad to say about them .. happy with my babies who I've had for 3 going on 4yrs :)

maryatanner Oct 14, 2013

I purchased a puppy from them 2 years ago and she is the most perfect and health loveable dog ever I wish I could find their website to get another

Resolved puppies234.comsick puppie

Diane what you are doing is very wrong!!!You sold my family a very sick yorkie. You think you getting away with what you doing. You well have your day in court. My family has spend so much money on this dog. You do not return phone calls. Everything i have read about you are true. Stop selling sick dogs. Your dogs are carry pervo virus and you know it. You dont care. Puppie234.com is no good.

Resolved puppies234.comHorrible People

Bought a puppy from here and two days latter it died. Vet said it was a worm infestation that was not treated. They claim to have dewormed thier dogs but i guess they lied.

SICKOFPUPPYMILLS May 18, 2010

They are NASTY puppymillers!! And who are they to tell people what to do? How to talk?? Stupid people cant even talk without saying "###" in every sentence!! Idiots!!!

• Km
    Kmontesanto Oct 25, 2010

I bought a puppy from this place in 3/2010. She is Shorkie. When I first saw there website I was a little scaried to call about there puppies but after I called and talk to them it was OK. I spoke to Dee and she asked many questions about the website like they said they would but if you read the site like they say you should before you call then you will be fine. I selected a puppy and they said they would call me back with the delivery details with in 10 minutes. They did just that and told me that my puppy was coming from Albany, New York and that it would be here at 3:00pm on Sunday. We were very excited and awaiting for the delivery. I did start to get nervous when 3:00 came and they had not arrived yet but shortly after 3:00 the two women who were delivering our new puppy called and said that they were running late and that they would be at my home as soon as possible. They did finally arrive at about 7:00 pm and had called numerious times telling where they were. The puppy was exactly what they had listed on the site. They were very nice and helpful. Before the girl left we had some questions and she answered all our questions. I even called Dee about 2 weeks after my puppy was delivered with some questions about food for my puppy and she gave me some great advice and I did what she said and it worked like a charm. They care very much about their puppies and that makes them very good at their jobs. Our puppy is now 10 months old and we love her. She has no medical problems. She loves to cuddle & play. She loves everyone she meets. She loves to meet new people and other dogs. She always wants to play with everyone both 2 legged and 4 legged. She is a very smart dog, too. When I was training her she was a quick learner. They only complaint that I might have is that I believed that the puppy would be a smart dog (about 7 pounds) but Bella is now 12 pounds. I did not really want a 12 pound dog but it is ok because she is a great dog. I would strongly suggest that you get a puppy from this website. When we were looking for a puppy we were almost scammed alot of times until we found this website. They do do what they promise and their puppies are very smart and loving. Before we got this dog from them we had just lost our other dog (tinkerbell) and they have giving us a great new dog to love and to love us back. Thank you to Dee and all the people that work with her. They are doing great things. Also, I would like to say that their prices for their puppies are also great. I had been looking at the rescue places and some of their prices for adopting a pet is about the same prices that puppies234 is charging and at least they are puppies that I know some back ground. I know who the puppies parents are and if I have questions I can call them anytime.

omgnutheads Aug 30, 2011

puppies234 is so not a puppy mill. when i ordered from them the website told me to email the breeder and the breeder was kind and answered all my questions. if they were a puppy mill will they care so much to make you read so many pages of info???
    they were honest and told you the dangers of toy breed pups. will a puppy mill do that??? puppy mills only care that you buy from them and give em the money. puppy mills DO NOT make you read pages and pages of puppy info so shut your pothole if you don't know what the freaking hell your saying so take that those people who don't know what they say. If they were a puppy mill they wouldn't care for the dogs enough to tell you all the diseases and symptoms of the diseases that MIGHT JUST MIGHT happen to your dog. If they were a puppy mill they won't have a puppy stress list and they won't care what the hell the dog has been eating so if you don't know a freaking thing shut your pothole. The only reason for them to be rude is because YOU ARE BEING NOT HONORABLE TO THEM. if you're mad because your on the not honorable page i suggest you think about why your name and info are on that list and live with what you did.

Resolved puppies234.comrude and heartless

I am a 9 yr. old writing this to tell people NOT to use this website!!! http://puppies234.com. I am making this complant because people need to know that these people at puppies234.com DO NOT return phone calls if you are interested in one puppy!!! My Mom found the website and showed me the yorkie page. I found this puppy that I fell in love with!!!So my Mom called them to tell them that we would love to buy her and to please call us. When the lady Dee called us she told my Mom that her name sounded familiar and she needed to check some list they keep so she had to call us back. I couldn't understand why this lady thought that we were someone else, but my Momn told me n ot to worry and that after the lady checked her list she would realize we were not the people she was thinking of, and she would call us back. While we waited to hear back from them, I was sooo excited that I checked the website hourly to look at the puppy I was in love with. I even read their website and made lists of all the things that I would need to take care of a small dog. I was so happy at the thought of getting this adorable puppy.I kept asking my Mom to call them, but she kept telling me that she wanted to follow all of their rules and not bother them so there wouldn't be any reasons for them to have a problem with selling us the puppy. She also told me that on their website it says they are fair and hold the dog for the 1st person that called for the dog and we called within minutes of her pic being posted so she was sure that there would be no problems and that maybe Dee was just busy, but she was sure she would get back to us since she allready told us that Ryvella was still available when she called. When I went on the page on 4/16/2010 to see look at her again and make sure she was there, I couldn't believe my eyes!!!She was gone!! I broke down in tears for 1whole hour!!! Dee if you or the owners are reading this- I give you a thumbs down for your rude attitude when you spoke to my mom (Dee) and for being a heartless company!! You want respect well you should give your custimors respect also!!! You say you are professional well I think you are UNPROFESSIONAL and VERY VERY VERY RUDE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! I do not agree with the people saying that you are nice you might have nice pups, but you are not nice!! I agree with the people that say that you are rude and anything else about being mean!!!I have always been taught to treat others the way I want to be treated, well if you believe the same thing then I guess you want people to be rude, mean, and uncaring. I guess my Mom being so nice might have been the mistake, maybe if she was mean and rude like you we would be getting our new puppy!!!
A very SAD and HURT 9 yr. old:(

• 4f
    4fairness Jun 23, 2010

You poor thing!!! I just called them to inquire about their operation and the puppies, I WILL NOT BE CALLING BACK!!! If this is how they treat people and knowing a child is excited and over joyed to be receiving this new addition and then revamping on the agreement...POOR POOR POOR and UNETHICAL!!! Do onto others as you want done onto you...ON BOTH ENDS!!! If you own a business than you should know how to be curitious and friendly...REMEMBER these people buying these pups are your income...I am so glad I investigated this site further. THERE SHOULD BE NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OF THIS DEGREE WHEN DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS...These issues should have been 1st and foremost a PRIORITY and should have been addressed asap...SHAME ON PUPPIES234.COM for such awful UNPROFESSIONALISM!!! Close up your site and shut your doors...You "people" should NOT be dealing with the PUBLIC and CERTAINLY SHOULD NEVER COME NEAR AN ANIMAL...We can complain...but those PUPPIES CAN'T...WHAT A SHAME!!! YOU LOST MY BUSINESS AMONG MANY OTHERS...SHAME ON YOU!!! To the 9yr old little girl...People aren't usually like this if they are raised in a loving home by great and loving parents as you have...So just know...as a 9yr old you have more class in your little finger than these [censor] with ever know in a lifetime...So keep your chin up and good luck finding your next best friend!!!

Jacqueline Harris Feb 28, 2011

Wow,

If this isn't someone pretending to be a 9yr old trying to trash a company, I don't kno what is. Because trust me, 9yr olds definitely don't write like this. To be honest, Your name was probably on their [censor] list and for obvious reasons they didn't give you a puppy that you don't deserve, that your going to compaint boards and writing nasty reviews. Obviously they're doing something right if they've been in business for this long, don't you think the site would've closed by now if they were a puppy mill or has unreputable breeders?!

Resolved puppies234.comrude and highly unprofessional!!!!!!!!

These people are puppy Nazis!!! Their website is very demanding with many rules and codes of conduct that they expect you to follow, but there was a dog named Ryvella that my 9 yr. old fell in love with, so I figured I would follow all their rules about calling and give them a call. I read all the info on the website 2x before I even placed the call so that I would be able to answer any question that they may have asked me. When I made the call I was overly nice!!! I left a nice short message as they requested, with all of my information, and as I said I was more then pleasant!!! We eagrly waited for a return call, which I got about 2 hrs. later only to be rudely told that my name sounded familiar and she thought that I may have been someone that they had problems with in the past, I politely advised her that this was the first time that I ever called them and in fact I had only come across their website over that past weekend. She said that the dog I was interested in was available, but she would have to call me back. I didn't get a call back that night, and I waited the requested 24 hrs. to call them back. I again left a very pleasant message letting them know that we were still very interested in the puppy and that I would greatly appreciate a call back to let me know what was going on. I was not bothersome or rude at ALL and now 4 days later not only did I not get the courtesy of a return call, but I came home to my daughter in tears because the dog she fell in love with is no longer posted on the site so they obviously must have sold her to someone else!!! This dog missed out on a great loving home!!! We are animal lovers and would have taken great care of her! If Dee or any other person from puppies234 reads this I would still like to know why I was refused the opportunity to purchase a puppy from you???? I realize that you keep a "black list" of people that you have had problems with in the past, but I am not one of them!!! If Dee took the time to ask me any questions or gather any information about me she would have known that I could not possibly be the person that she thought I was. My last name is very common, so if you really do keep records of the "problems" you should have been able to see that I was not the person you thought I might be. You do a lot of talking on your website about how you expect people to act kindly towards you and to be respectful when they are calling you, but you are the one that needs to take a course in coustmer service to learn how to treat nice people fairly. I have never been treated so unfairly and rudely, or dealt with someone that is so unprofessional. You claim to be "family" people on your website, I hope that letting you know that you broke a little girl's heart today might make you change the way you treat people and run your business!!!

SICKOFPUPPYMILLS May 17, 2010

WHO are you or THEY to tell ANYONE to watch what they say????? Who the Hell are you??? The puppy Nazi's as the first reader said???? Ever heard of FREEDOM OF SPEECH?????????????????? ANYONE who has to list so many rules and regulations on how to talk to you and how you will do this and that obviously has had ALOT of experience with unhappy customers!! You are all RUDE, OBNOXIOUS, PARANOID AND CRIMINAL!!! Not the fact that this indeed is a fancy puppy mill operation as the authorities have said but that YOU call and harrass people that OH MY GOD have the nerve to tell you their opinion!!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??? YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN anyone and anyone can call and leave your their message of disgust or whatever they want. HOW many of those calls have you prosectuted???? Well the prosecutor there now has an ongoing list of ALL the people YOU call back and HARRASS!! YOU are sick people!! We dont know if Dee is one Nazi who changes or name for this or that or if she has little Nazis under her but you all need serious medication. PLEASE everyone-call the prosecutors office, the better business b and the outlets that investigate puppy mills. I know Oprah, Dr. Phi, Dateline and 20/20 are now investigating them!!

SICKOFPUPPYMILLS May 17, 2010

The above comment was addressed to the puppy mill - sorry!

• Mi
    Michelle From Rochester NY Apr 16, 2011

Sorry but I totally disagree. These people are wonderful I love my new addition. Perhaps it was you and clearly not them.
    Michelle
    Rochester NY

• Ga
    gail g Jun 24, 2011

this is for that rochester chick this is gail g's daughter ur probably dee or debra so shut up cause u know how much pain i was in u don't so shut the up .

Resolved puppies234.comRUDE & GHETTO

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO PURCHASE A DOG!!! I called to inquire about a dog and the lady who answered was VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. (I somewhat anticipated this b/c there is much defensive, attitudinal commentary on their website. But, I digress...). When I initially called she had me on hold for a very long time, so I eventually hung up. Then when she called back she was snappy.; While I was asking about a certain dog, she cut me off in the middle of my question to repeatedly correct the way I pronounced the dog's name. (VERY IMMATURE!). After crossing that hurdle, I was yelled at for inquiring about whether or not there would be another litter of this breed. I was told that "there are always more litters". (well, of course there are. Obviously I was asking about the NEXT litter that would be available so that the dog I was interested in would have a playmate from the same family. Duh!). When I told her that there are only 2 shorkies on the site, she interrupted me and said "No there's not, there's over 15. Didn't you check the Yorkie page?" (She said this with much attitude). Obviously, this genius doesn't understand that I was interested in shorkies that are from the same family as the dog I was interested in. Perhaps, if she toned down the attitude and put on her listening ears, she would've caught that.

There is a particular section on the page (under the "delivery" tab) that speaks of how they've blacklisted customers who were rude. I thought it odd and very unprofessional to broadcast that on the website, but after speaking with little miss attitude, I now understand why it's there - they seriously lack in customer service and in turn people give them a taste of their own medicine. I am sooooooooo glad I called before purchasing a puppy. I cannot imagine the nightmare I would be in for if I decided to do business with these heathens.

My advice to someone to looking to purchase a dog from them - DON'T! It's not worth the headache. I also encourage you to read the entire website - the overall defensive, malicious tone will turn you off...and if that doesn't, a phone call certainly will. There are much FRIENDLIER breeders out there - use them instead! There's a reason why these backyard breeders have OVER 200 complaints - take that as a hint.

• Ar
    arrismom820 Oct 11, 2009

My family and I had just the opposite experience with PUPPIES 234. They could have not been nicer. When we called we got the answering machine. Dee called back within an hour. We told her what puppy we wanted, she let us know that she was still available and we started road to getting our yorkie poo. 2 days before she was to be delivered, I received a call from Dee stating that the puppy was not feeling well and could not travel. She asked us if we wanted to wait or if we wanted her sister who was almost identical. We chose to take her sister instead. We could not have been more delighted when she arrived. Our newest family member is the sweetest little yorkiepoo we could have ever wanted. We took her to the vet and she is perfectally healthy and very happy and much loved. So I don't understand what you are talking about. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A PUPPY.

• ToxiicHoney Dec 11, 2009

I purchase my puppy From them on 12/6/2009 I call on Friday of that week and they game me that day as my delivery day. My puppy arrive home clean Tina the girl who deliver him was really nice and had him on her hand when i open the door I was so happy excited she provide me with paper work and advice me to call Dee for more info on how to care for him It was really a pleasure and i will sure buy from them again. I took My Puppy to the vet on Monday morning to make sure he wasn't sick since he wasn't eating much they check him out and everything its perfect he's Healthy and really playful Am happy i bought from them they were really helpful. So Like the other person post I don't understand what you are talking about. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A PUPPY.

• Ba
    bayles Dec 11, 2009

DO NOT - I repeat - DO NOT purchase a puppy from this website. If you search puppies234 on the internet they are advertising for miles and miles - How can they possibly have that many puppies?? 2 words - PUPPY MILL - They don't care about the pups - it's the almighty dollar that they are after. Of course they deliver, of course they threaten to take you to court if you don't take the puppy when they deliver it. They really don't want you to see "really" where these puppies come from. They deliver - you take - cash only!!! Oh but if you really must pick up your puppy they tell you when and where - pretty little house, little old lady, white picket fence. Believe me that is NOT where the puppy is actually from - it's all a con. Anybody considering them, here's something you can TRY - I put it that way because I know what the response will be. Tell the "operator" Dee that you want to talk to the breeders personally and would like their name and number so you can check them out. That is not much to ask when purchasing a puppy. She will not comply. Guaranteed.
    Yes she is rude. It's her game. It's called intimidation. Don't fall into the trap. She will get snippy and say she will not sell you a puppy. There are plenty of reputable breeders you can deal with. DO NOT BUY FROM PUPPIES234

Peter Givens Mar 25, 2010

DONT YOU SEE HOW ALL THE RESPONSES FOR PRO PUPPIES234.com sound the same??? Arrismom and Toxichoney are the same poster? you are PATHETIC DEE!!! DONT BUY HERE

Peter Givens Apr 01, 2010

• ToxiicHoney Apr 01, 2010

Peter Givens

I advice you to watch what you saying I am not the same person and I can prove it I gave my opinions as everyone else do I was and still are happy with my purchase and my puppy was healthy when i got him and still is I will be more than happy to provide pictures of my puppy as you can see the same on my profile picture and he's paper work from the date I bought him Please be careful with what you said and how you accuse others.

omgnutheads Aug 31, 2011

goddamn it foolish peoples! these breeders are perfectly FINE so take that butt brains!

Resolved puppies234.comRude rude rude - AVOID

We contacted this breeder for information/paperwork on a puppy we adopted from her through our neighbor. Dee [protected], Box 544, Bradford, PA 16701) has been nothing but rude. She is inexperienced and has no clue what she's talking about. I would definitely not recommend buying from her since if she has an abbrassive rude attitude with polite strangers I cant imagine how she treats these puppies to get $$. She's definitely running a sad puppy mill. I'd stay away from her. SHE needs some training.

• Mr
    Mrs. Gray Sep 13, 2009

I looked at the site you where saying is the breeder, that is not a breeder - that is a broker service where they locate puppies for people inquiring about a certian breed. They may have been rude to you but you may have not actualy been talking to the breeder of your puppy. Also, You recived the dog second hand and I would not think your intitled to papers. What are paper's good for - you cannot show a pet in a conformation class as pets need to be spayed .. Where you planning on breeding ? Your pretty lucky to get a puppy with a history from the neighbor :) Good luck to you.

PS. Didn't your neighbor have all the papers/vaccine records for you, and a Vet that they had been going to in the area ? You can always go back to the Vet to get the old Vaccine info.

• De
    devilsadvocate4education Sep 14, 2009

Whether they be breeder, broker, or whatever else they don't have a contract with you and providing you with any paperwork or information could cause a whole host of huge problem's (which is why it's not done). They CAN'T give you registration if that's what you were asking, it has to go through the person they transferred the dog to and then through the person they transferred to and so on (hopefully that's not the case and this is final stop :-). Your contract is with the neighbor you got the pup from and anything they promised you is up to them and them only to provide. Two different and completely seperate contract's here. The seller to the neighbor and then the neighbor to you. You need to deal with your neighbor and if needed, the neighbor need's to deal with the person they purchased the pup from. That's really the only way anything can be done. Sorry for your anger and frustration, but maybe you can move thing's along now that you know what direction you need to head in.

sarabee65 Oct 04, 2009

I just wanted to say that Dee was very nice this past week when I inquired about Puggle. She spent alot of time on the phone with me and explained numerous of times to make sure that I read pages 2 and 4 on the website. I told her that I need and even printed it out. She advised me to call back on Friday and at that time she gave me a delivery for tonite. I asked her some more questions and she was very pleasant about it. I am awaiting of the arrival of my new addition. I dont blame them for asking for cash. I had someone contact me today stating if I was still interested in one of his pups to please western union, money gram or give credti card info to him and he would do it installments after the deposit was paid. I advised him that I am no longer interested.

sydneyaustrilia Oct 08, 2009

yes, yes, DEE is very very very mean and rude and nasty to me too. thank you DEE b/c after talked to you, i decide
    get the puppy from shelter instead of breeders.DO NOT wanna waste money for the people who like you, jerk.

Peter Givens Mar 25, 2010

Dee has mental issues. Some of these responses on here to people complaining are ACTUALLY DEE// DEE I KNOW YOUR READING THIS. YOU NEED HELP. Stop selling puppies and go see a pyschologist for your multiple personalties. You are a Joke...

Resolved puppies234.com — Great website ~ Great people

I can't beleive You people are on here calling these people a puppymill. They are not a puppy mill. I...

Resolved puppies234.com — SOPHISTICATED PUPPY MILL

This company is supposedly made up of a bunch of independent breeders. They advertise on-line. The put up...

Resolved puppies234.comWe got a great puppy

I am on here writing cause I got a puppy, a cavachon from these people and it is a wonderful smart dog, best dog I ever had. I bought my cavachon about 4 years ago from an older man, he lived in Coudersport PA. I traveled from Boston Mass all the way to this mans house. It was 9 hours away and I only paid $200 for my puppy. Anyway i called him back this fall for another puppy and he told me that he was going deaf and couldnt hear folks on the phone anymore so he put his puppies on this site called puppies234.com. So i went to the site and I talked with Dee and also a Meri. They were both great. Dee helped me with a problem I have been having with my cavchons skin. She told me it was the dogfood I was using. I took her advice and changed the food, something my vet couldn't figure out or help me with. I stop feeding my dog red and orange colored food made by Beneful and my dogs skin allergies went away and have stayed away. I bought another cavachon from this puppies234.com and last week he was delivered to my home by a very polite, pretty young gal. Puppy was clean and he was white to boot. Glad to have my dogs, Max and Rudy are my boys now and with my wife gone to heavan, they keep me great company. Seems everyone on here comlaining hasn't ever been to any of these breeders homes and none of these people complaining have bought a dog from them. The people on here saying good things have actually been to the breeders homes and have bought dogs from them. Look this lady on here is ### cause of something written in their refund section and is saying not to buy a dog from them, but she called about their puppies, didnt she. Yes, she did. now she has something to say about it cause she didnt get along with Dee. If their refund section bothered her, then why did she call about a puppy ?? That right there tells you that her opinion shouldnt matter.

marge simpson Feb 11, 2009

I bought 3 puppies from them over a 5 year period.
    The first one I bought, was 5 years ago 2003, a Toy poodle. I picked him up and the breeders home was very clean and it was not a puppy mill. I forget how many dogs they owned but they were in the home and all cared for, I seen the parents and my pup was clean and socialized.
    The second puppy I bought from them was in 2004. It was a gift for my mother, whose Pom had just died. I went to a small kennel that was clean and the dogs and parents were inside with long coats and I might add that long coats, you must keep them brushed or they will become smelly and matted. But their dogs had long coats and they were straight and clean, so some one was caring for those dogs meticously, is my point. I purchased a pom for my mom, I only paid $300 for the puppy which was was awesome. My mom still has her and she is healthy with nothing wrong with her at all.
    The third puppy I bought was in 2008. I bought a Yorkiepoo for myself, since I had lost my Yorkie due to old age in 2007, I felt I was ready for another, but did not want a pure breed again. My puppy came from Dubois pa. I drove 5 hours to pick up this puppy and the peoples home was clean, surprisingly, they only owned 4 dogs. 3 poodles and 1 yorkie. My puppy is a lil bigger than I thought, but besides that, no problems what so ever with any of these people. Pleasant experience.
    Ya know I asked these last people I bought from...why they use a network to sell their puppy and the answer was...they sell faster, we dont have to deal with a ringing phone all the time. But their biggest reason was because they had bad experiences with people finding their home, being in their home and harrassing them if there was ever something wrong with a puppy. I can see why people do not want to deal with the public anymore. Everytime I look up a breeder or kennel on line...all i can find is bad things written about them. I can see how finding the puppy you are looking for is getting harder and harder. Its all you people complaining about much of nothing.

• He
    Heidi Jean Jul 16, 2009

Well, Marge Simpson, I don't feel that a liver shunt should be considered "much of nothing"! When you are sold a puppy with a "Good Health Guarantee", your puppy should not have to have $2800 worth of medical tests and surgeries done at 8 months old. I have a precious little Morkie puppy that has gone through so much in her short lifetime. But the good part of all of this - she found a home with parents that love her so much and who decided to save her instead of euthanize her, as was suggested to me! I'm so glad you were one of the lucky ones - I was not!!! Again, please ask your breeder if your Yorkie/Yorkie Mix or Maltese/Maltes Mix pup was tested for liver shunts before you buy them! If they don't test, don't buy from anyone!!! You can save yourself the heartache of falling in love with a sick puppy and then having to spend a small fortune to save your precious puppy's life!

• Re
    redvalaria Sep 06, 2009

just because a few puppy mill puppies DON'T become sick, doesn't make the system right.

And if breeders don't want to deal with phne calls WHY ARE THEY IN THIS BUSINESS? A good, reputable breeder wants to get to know the kind of person his or her pups are going to, they test for genetic defects, they issue a health gaurantee and they WANT to know how their pups are doing throughout their life.

This is just a way for puppy mills to hide, and a few GOOD results should not act as evidence that the system is good. Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

sydneyaustrilia Oct 09, 2009

get the puppy from shelter instead of breeders.DO NOT wanna waste money for the people who like you.
    may they are nice breeders but no the operator DEE

• Am
    Amy Snyder Nov 14, 2009

I bought a puppy from them for my son for his 10th birthday, a pug she is the best dog I've ever owned what a great personality she has. I thought they were very nice people, I dealt with Dee and Mary I believe. I will definately buy another puppy from them again. I don't understand why so many people complain about them. They were very helpful and considerate.

• Lo
    LoveTheSlopes1966 Jan 30, 2012

This is the first Cavachon review that I saw was decent. I am looking for a Cavalier, Havanese or Cavachon breeder that has ETHICS in the US. I am in California but travel to the east often and would be ok with not shipping. Any suggestions here???

puppies234.comunprofessional/rude puppy breeders

I called these puppy breeders to inquire about their dogs. I said to them, "hello, i was calling about more information about your dogs". And the lady on the other end replied, "what about them?". The conversation was very brief and with everything I said she replied to me that it was on the website. I finally said to her that I didn't feel she was being very helpful. "And then her final response before she hung up on me was, I'm f------- sorry you can't read". I was absolutely shocked. I couldn't believe what kind of people these people were running this buisness. I was calling during the hours they listed, and was very friendly. You would think they would be friendly and want to inquire about you, the puppy buyer, to insure I was qulaified and was going to give the dog a loving home. I would say to the people running it, if you do not want people calling and inquiring, then don't list a phone number, instead an e-mail address.

I never called back again and wouldn't, b/c there are many wonderful breeders out there I came to find. I think poeple like that are just out to make money and could then therefore be looked at as a puppy mill, not a breeder. I am concerned for the puppies themselves and how if she treated me like that on the phone with no remorse, how do they treat helpless, innocent little animals? I looked at all of there returns they had with their puppies. I couldn't believe the amout of sicknesses that were listed these dogs had, and there were even two deaths of the puppies three days after it went to it's new home. I have NEVER heard of that. The puppy was obviously ill and not taken care of well enough. I am sad to see an organization as unprofessional and crude as they are. I hope people do still buy the puppies though, to get them healthy and make sure they are in a loving home. I hope the people who run this organization realize that when you have this many complaints, it is legitimate and they need to change their tune a bit.

• St
    STAN & REBA Dec 05, 2008

I bought a puppy from these people 3 years ago. A Pomeranian. She is 3 years old now. I went to a home in Warren PA. and picked her up. Nice house, it was clean, a young married couple with a new baby. My puppy was clean and her parents were friendly. They had about 3 or 4 poms. It wasnt no puppy mill. Dogs were inside. This summer I bought another puppy from them, a shihitzu and it was delivered, I live in buffalo. No problems, clean nice puppy. I could tell it was cared for and loved before it got to my house. I dont know why people are on here talking about mutts. I bought two pure breeds from them. Actually using the word mutts is rude. Then there is another breeder on here saying she called about getting a puppy and it says right on their site "pet homes only". My mother in-law bought her dog from them 4 years ago, a yorkiepoo. She drove to Bradford, PA. to get the puppy. It again was a nice clean home and the couple bred chihhuahuas. My mother in-law is who told me about them. since then I have given their name and number out to 100 people. One of my co-workers bought a dog from them, a maltipoo and one of my neighbors too, bought a maltipoo. When I needed help with a behavior problem I was having with my 11 year old pom, I called and bothered these people with my problem and Dee talked with me for over 30 minutes and what she told me to do with my older pom worked and i deeply apprecited it. Thanks Dee.

• Ca
    carol Feb 06, 2009

Let me get this straight. You bought a Yorkiepoo and picked it up from a chihuahua breeder? Why coulnd't you go to the yorkiepoo's breeders house? Maybe there are some "home" breeders in this clan, but the vast remainder of the pups come from puppy mills and are - just resold!!! By the way - did you get AKC papers with your Pom????? ever wonder why?

• Pa
    patrick Apr 01, 2009

I bought 2 puppies from there, 1 for my family and 1 for my mother who had just lost her 18 year old yorkiepoo. I had called lots of different breeders and I do have to say. Dee was the most educated when it came to dogs. She helped us immensley in choosing our puppy for our home. She stopped us from getting the wrong kind of breed for my mother who is up there in age and needed a calm breed. I got more help from dee than anywhere else i called.

In general i would have to say that whom ever answers the phone the most has the hardest job. When I was spekaing with her our 45 minute conversation was interrupted about 6 times. As a tech/support for a internet company, i do think operators have the toughest job ever. so many rude impatient people call me.

When speaking with dee, she mentioned that she has no patience for snotty callers, young girls calling about puppies and they rent and are in college still, which i guess she gets alot of.

She shared with me the amount of callers that call at 6, 7, 8, and 9 am even though she ask that people wait till 10 am to call. Another thing she apparantley gets 3 to 4 people that call as late as 10:30 and 11 pm at night, waking up her family.

Our puppies were great. Their coat was clean and their skin was clean or at least thats what my vet said. We did delivery cause we were 8 hours away. I trusted this puppies234.com and they did not let me down. My puppy was delivered right at 6:15 like they said and my puppy was playful friendly and my mothers ended up being the perfect breed for her. Her shihtzu is calm and a complete lapdog. Our puppy, a Shipoo house broke rather quickly and has been a complete joy to us.

I read every complaint on here. Its a bunch of folks that doesnt seem to have made it past Dee. Alomost every buyer on here says they had no problems and got a great puppy.

• Ta
    Tammy25 Jun 28, 2009

I recently purchased a Morkie from this organization. We just found out that she has a "congenital liver shunt". This occurs at birth. She now has to undergo a very risky, expensive surgery, and there is a possiblility that she won't even make it through the procedure. There is a simple and inexpensive Bile Acid test that can be given to the puppy before it is sold. I contacted this organization to let them know about my puppy and they told me that they do not "believe" in this testing of the pups. We were also treated in a very rude, condescending manner. We are waiting to hear from the actual breeder now, so hopefully we will receive some kindness and understanding. We can tell that the breeder took very good care of our baby before we purchased her. We love this dog so much and we will do anything to keep her alive. We have spent $500 on tests and specialists and the surgery is going to be $3500. Please save yourself the heartache, insist upon a Bile Acid test before you purchase a Yorkie / Yorkie mix or a Maltese / Maltese mix from anyone. If you have already purchased one, please get it tested. We were lucky to catch this when our puppy was getting spayed, some dogs aren't so lucky. The sooner this disease is discovered, the better the survivor rate. Liver shunts are considered to be hereditary in these breeds. Yorkies have almost a 36 times greater risk of developing shunts than all other breeds combined. All we want to do is try to prevent other buyers from experiencing what we are - no matter who you buy your pup from.

• Go
    goldenlover Aug 18, 2009

DO NOT BUY FROM WHITE LAKES PUPS IN NY, ALEX & SUZANA RIP YOU OFF $2000.00 + ON ENGLISH CREAM GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES WHITE DOVE LINES, AND THEN SCAM YOU ON AKC PAPERS... THEN SHIP YOU A VERY SICK PUPPY THAT IS FULL OF OVER 150 FLEAS, A URINARY TRACT INFECTION & A VERY INFLAMED BLADDER AS WELL, WITH PUP RUNNING TEMPERATURE, AND URINE DRIPPING OUT OF HER WHILE SHE WALKS! BEWARE OF THESE BREEDERS!!! THEY ARE SUPPOSED USDA LICENSED AS WELL (woopty dooh), THEY ALSO HAVE BEEN TURNED IN, AND NOW HAVE PROSECUTING CHARGES AGAINST THEM.

• Ca
    Carol AnnMorris Oct 09, 2009

As far as asking people to continue to by puppies from bad breeders to save the poor pups---- I feel that is just WRONG!!! If you buy a pup to save it-- yes you save it-- but at the same time you reward the bad breeder with $ and free up space for more poor pups to be born into the same conditions. Since they only care about the money they make it becomes a vicious cycle. The only way to stop these people is not to buy from them. When they can't move their stock they will stop producing it. Simple supply and demand. If there is no demand there is no supply. Do some online research and you will find that when those puppy millers who do get caught and outed to the public--- usually through prosecution for cruelty and neglect of those precious pups---when they no longer can sell the pups to a knowing public they get rid of their breeding stock and presto no more adults living in horrendous living conditions and no more pups produced.

puppies234.com — Buying a puppy

I was looking to buy a puppy on 11/11/08 I called about a puppy and was told to call back the next week if...

puppies234.comGreat Puppies

The website is concise, honest and trustworthy. I called on a Sunday and was asked to call back within one hour, and at that time requested the information on the puppy. All my information was taken, no deposit required, all on the honesty system. My puppy was delivered with a scheduled time of delivery at 10:15 the following Saturday, at exactly 10:15 the delivery person delivered my precious new puppy. The puppy is cleaned, well manner, lovable and adorable. This is a great website to purchase a puppy from. If you read the entire site you should be aware that impatience is not tolerated. Good luck and do not question the legitimacy, it could not have gone any more exact. My puppy is exactly what the picture showed.

• Wi
    Will and Nancy Mar 09, 2009

I totally agree we got a great fun-loving puppy that was socialized and very out going, no problems what so ever from this site. One thing we could tell...someone loved up our puppy before we got it. It was so friendly and outgoing, tail a wagging and happy to see us, full of kissies. We bought a shipoo, exactly what we were looking for and only paid $280. Other places were $600 and more for a shipoo. Puppymill my butt. Puppymills do not know so much about crate training and house breaking and all the other dog behaviors they know about. This lady I talk to, Meri knew a whole lot about dogs. Puppymills could care less about crate training, housebreaking and all the other things I learned on this site. Someone there knows alot about dogs !! By the way I got the website from my vet !! Whom I have known for 15 years. ANOTHER THING, MY PUPPY ARRIVED AT EXACTLY THE TIME THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE HERE. I WAS IMPRESSED. I GAVE THIER WEBSITE TO AT LEAST 100 PEOPLE !!

• Ta
    Tammy25 Jun 28, 2009

• St
    staycee Aug 19, 2009

I had a wonderful experience with puppies234.com. Yes, they can seem very short and impatient but they are about business. Most importantly, they are about the care, welfare, safety and security surrounding their pups and are not going to deal with any foolishness. Especially when they are selling and delivering puppies on a honesty system. I was scheduled to have my dorkie delivered June 27, 2009, however the delivery people contacted me and stated that my puppy was sick from the ride and they did not want to deliver me a sick puppy. So they brought the puppy back to be checked out and said they would call me if he was ok. The next day they called me and stated that the puppy was fine he was a little car sick. They then rescheduled the delivery on the fourth of July. Scrappy, my puppy was full of life, happy, social and is a fun loving pet. I am so glad the puppies234 was caring to my puppy and was honest enough to let me know what was going on. That was the best Fourth of July. Thanks puppies234.

sydneyaustrilia Oct 09, 2009

SICKOFPUPPYMILLS May 17, 2010

Please - all of these "oh they are so wonderful and there were no problem" emails are FAKE!!! ANYONE that calls there and immed is given the Nazi attitude Dee has and has taken the time to read their crazy, illiterate, laced with profanities and rantings and then purchases from this puppy mill idiot is just as stupd!! READ all the posts. Better yet, just read their crazy rantings they have on their site!!!

Chi Mom Jun 17, 2010

I bought a chihuahua puppy from their site and she is fantastic! We were told they would be here at 10 PM the night before Easter. We recieved a call about an hour before saying they were running a bit ahead of schedule and would be at our home at 9:30 if that was ok.
    I have to say, I was a little nervous after all I had read on their website about the puppy possibly not eating or drinking etc. (I have never had a small breed dog).Well I was pleasantly suprised! Our puppy was eating drinking and playing from the minute she arrived. She is healthy and an amazing puppy!
    My vet always seems a bit suprised at how healthy and well socialized she is. We have followed the directions they gave us to ensure we have a nice happy dog. We socialize her and take her most everywhere with us.
    We couldn't imagine life without her. I should also mention this pup came straight from Dee herself. I will be back to buy another in a year or two. If you don't like how your treated go elsewhere!!!

• Sh
    shihteselover Jul 30, 2010

I bought my dog there two years ago and I couldn't be more pleased with puppies234.com. I will agree that the woman who took my initial phone call was rather short and impatient, however, once I called her out on it she was much nicer. It was my first time buying a puppy and was so thrilled at all the information they had for me on what to expect as a new pup mom. If you are questioning this website, just look at all the pictures of happy, healthy dogs on their "brag pages". Clearly, there are a lot of happy dog owners who have purchased their pups from this website! My dog has grown up to be one of the best additions to my family and I would absolutely purchase another dog from this website!

Resolved puppies234.com — Rude puppy breeders

I had ben searching online for toy breed puppies and came across this website. WWW.PUPPIES234.com. It seemed...