Prathana Gas Agency Complaints & Reviews

Prathana Gas AgencyExtra charge collected by cylinder delivery boy & poor customer handling

I am using Indane Gas connection & my distributor PRATHANA GAS AGENCY is located in Moovarasampet, Madipakkam, Chennai-91. Its Distributor code is 117601.
With due request, I wish to draw your kind attention about the two matters which really hurt & affect the customers a lot in daily basis.
1. Staffs working with this agency do not pay proper attention to the customer requirements & use abusing words even to the elder citizens. They are always chatting among themselves or attending the personal calls over the phone despite knowing the fact that customers are waiting for a long time. We tried all the possibilities to correct them to attend & respond the customers properly but it went vain.
2. The delivery boy collects the extra amount of Rs.30/- adding to the actual cost of the cylinder. If we refuse to give them, they simply walk out with new cylinder or otherwise they boldly tell us that “do whatever you can”. Even after continuous complaints to the agency, they did nothing till date which really makes us to feel that they might share the extra amount among the staffs or even with the agency owner.
Pl. take this matter very seriously & it is my humble request to you to take some necessary/ immediate action against the agency & its team.
Hoping to get some good & speedy response.
Thanks

• Tr
    T.Raveendran Apr 03, 2008

Prathana gas agency Indane distributor Chennai 91 always supply the gas as abnormal delay. Frequent reminders through phone they dont care and give wrong information about the supply. They are taking supply of gas is minimum 30 days from the date of booking

• Ka
    kandavelu Oct 01, 2008

Phone is not picked by Prathana Gas Agency

I tried a whole day for Prathana Gas Agency to book the Refill cylinder. The phone is ringing but they are not picking always. It spoils the work for all the people.

Please look into the same.

Prathana Gas AgencyBooking Not Done

Hi

Am having Gas Connection with Prathana Gas Agency No -37, Rajivgandhi St, Moovarasampet Chennai - 91. Distributor ID - 1068. When I Went to book gas today they are asking for my Ration Card.
I don't have Ration Card in my current City. When I enquired other Distributors they told its not Mandatory. Why Prathana Gas Agency alone is harassing people by asking impossible things.

My Name is Balamurugan and My consumer No - 28534... Can some official take up action against this Agency.

Thanks
bala

• Ra
    RAJKUMAR Oct 10, 2008

I am Rajkumar and my consumer no.14508 at my father name consumer gas holder. R/o Blk-j1st/9, Main Road, Ratiya marg Sangam vihar, New delhi-110062.My Cell no 9718225758, M/r Ranveer Enterprises (Indian Gas) is the distributer for my connection.When ever i have been trying and many time they have a endlesshold.I have trying for more than 15days over phone continously for booking the gas cylinder.But i am very sorry to bring to your notic that there is no response and contact landline no does not exist from them. The tel.no 011-6462366 011-26228944 .so I face problem for the booking each and every month. 2nd issue is very critical Becouse gas dilivered by agency supplier his not proper gas in cylinder every month.
    pls take n action and resolve my problems.

thanks and regards
    Rajkumar

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices