Plum Windows & Doors Complaints & Reviews

Plum Windows & DoorsTelemarketing

Do not call this company and give them your personal information. They will telemarket to you endlessly. I have asked several times to be taken off their call list, yet they have continued to hound me for years. I am now filing a complaint with the FCC and local law enforcement. The harassment has become that serious. They could have the best product for the lowest price, but it would not matter. They are clearly lacking in moral character and refuse to follow the law. You don't want these people anywhere near your house. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLING THIS COMPANY!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • St
      stucco man Sep 17, 2012

The owner of plum windows has no integrity or honesty. He is trying to avoid paying me what is owed, and after several attempts to collect he threatened to file harassment charges against me for just trying to collect $ owed .Now i read that his telemarketers call people several times harassing them. We need to file a class action lawsuit and see some justice done

Plum Windows & DoorsNone

I had Plum windows install windows and doors in my home in Tucson AZ. I was looking for a web page that I could write a recommendation for them, and all I found was web pages that want people to complain.

I'm 75 years old and have learned that very few times when someone does what they are supposed to do people don’t take the time to say; job well done!

I guess that’s why their are so many sites dedicated to complaints and not enough dedicated to praising companies like Plum.

So on with my special thank you for Plum: First 7 years ago I had Vinyl windows installed in my home, I wont say who. They had a lifetime warranty;Not mine but that of the window.

I found Plum from my friend. I new I needed windows but I did not want plastic. Plum Fiberglass windows are the best windows I have ever purchased. Plum installed my windows with expert precision and craftsmanship. The last window company did it in a day. Plum took a week and it shows why. If you want great windows that will last longer then plastic get Plum Fiberglass windows!

I would call plum to day @ [protected]

Mr. Sitton
    Tucson AZ

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Bu
        Buyer beware of Plum Window Aug 27, 2014

Obviously not a real customer. The owner of Plum sometimes write his own reviews. This is a sales pitch not a real review for real reviews of Plum Windows http://www.plumwindowsanddoorstucson.com/