PG Dating Pro Pilotgroup Complaints & Reviews

PG Dating Pro PilotgroupHuge waste of time and money

I bought the open source version of PG Dating software all the way back in April because I wanted to customize it. I have spent 8 months now dealing with their horrible and inadequate programming. They say you can use PayPal but I had to pay my own programmer to 1) get PayPal to set up the monthly recurring charges, and 2) to communicate BACK to my site that they had paid! It was a NIGHTMARE. And now, after 8 months of this, I find out the programming is NOT compatible with Authorize.net like they claim, and that it will take another few weeks and $1000+ to TRY to make it work - and even then I'd have to host those payments on my site (which is a security risk and a huge pain). I'm so upset - if I'd known back in April what I know now, I would have spent the same amount of time and money building my own site from scratch. I beg you, don't take the chance - the programming is horrible. OH - and the version I bought didn't support their private phone calls for my users either, as they claimed they do - and they weren't willing to fix it. Nightmare after nightmare... and their hosting is so overloaded that my site moved at a snail's pace until I got my own server.

John Psak Nov 23, 2016

I advise you not to communicate with the engine PG Dating Pro ... bought in 2014 for 499 dollars, a lot of bugs, performance by 50%, a lot of trash and on a normal web hosting does not deliver, will not pull (a lot of queries to the database).Support tells tales feeds promises greater month.Money return is not real, but strongly suggest to buy the new version, ostensibly a fully functional, which is very similar to the fraud !!! Look at reviews on the Internet and draw a conclusion !!!

PG Dating Pro Pilotgroup — Bad service, unreliable and careless

The software is ok, lets put that one to the gound at once.. .BUT BUT ...what they brag about on their...