Oil and Gas Investment Complaints & Reviews

Oil and Gas InvestmentStay away

A representative of the Delta Company (San Antonio, TX), Rick Festor, mailed me an opportunity to invest in one of their oil & gas deals in the Baaken Shale. He then followed up with a phone call today (9/28/10). I declined and told him I was not interested. He then went on to berate me for "wasting his time" and how nobody with the available money "...has ever turned down this deal." I then told him he is now talking to the first person who has turned it down. My advice to anybody is stay away from these arrogant S.O.B.'s !

Oil and Gas Investment — Fraud

Over $1million in investors money taken for a 3 well oil and gas project that never happened. 3 years have...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices