Mrs Associates Complaints & Reviews

Mrs Associates — False debt collection

This company is a fraud debt collection agency. They took my identity and flipped it with a cousin's and...

Mrs AssociatesToo many collection agencies

I currently have three accounts in collections: two credit cards with whom I am fighting over usurious finance charges and what I consider to be illegal practices, and some medical bills that I am currently dealing with Medicaid about; I say they should have covered them and they seem to think otherwise.

The total amount of this debt is pretty small, as debts go: maybe 1, 500 dollars, if that. But in the last six months I have received collection notices from no fewer than SEVEN different companies. Most of them seem to represent one of the credit cards, but the other two accounts appear to have been shuffled around as well.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Mi
      Miso Harney Aug 10, 2011

If you paid your bills on time you wouldn't incurred those "usurious finance charges ' and wouldn't get calls and letters from collections agencies. Look in the mirror pal and stop blaming bill collectors that are only doing their job for their clients.

Mrs AssociatesRude, nasty caller

At 8:15 on Friday, 11/05, I received a call from a woman advising that my Chase account had
    been sent to her for handling. She stated the company name but I did not understand her. When I asked, she seemed rather put out. I finally got it: MRS Associates. I never heard of it so I wanted
    to know who she was. I asked if it was a collections company. She proceeded to launch into her spiel & I interupted her. She then told me she was calling from a collections agency. She said it was hard to hear me (I was in bed & not feeling good). Then she said that I did not care and had put this debt on the back burner. I got ticked off and told her she was very wrong & I do care. I had always paid my debts before I got sick. She then said that I signed an agreement with her client (Chase) & now "you think you can just walk away from it". That is not the case. She then started talking LOUD & I said she did not know me and she had no business saying things that are not true. I told her I would not talk to her & was hanging up, which I did.

I checked online and this agency has many complaints, mostly for rude, harassing calls.

Comment Guidelines