Longwood Industries Car Sales Complaints & Reviews

Longwood Industries Car SalesLied about BBB BBB Accreditation

I was trying to sell my car on auto trader and someone from Longwood Industries Car Sales called. The telemarketer told me that they were a BBB (better bureau of business) accredited business and they could sell my car for me right away. I told her that i needed to call her back in a bit. She stared getting pushy saying if it did not sell they would give me all of my money back. I told her that i needed to do some research on the Auto Marketing Systems cmpany and hung up.
-----------------------------------------BBB lookup on Auto Marketing Systems-----------------------------------------
After going to www.bbb.org I found out that they had C rating with no BBB Accreditation. and the following complaints
22 regarding Advertising Issues
1 regarding Contract Disputes
10 regarding Customer Services Issues
93 regarding Refund Or Exchange Issues
29 regarding Selling Practices
3 regarding Service Issues

158 resolved

Complaints are concerning failure to honor money-back guarantee. Complaints processed by this BBB generally involve the firm's refund policy. The company has responded to complaints brought to their attention by stating customers must follow their cancellation policy exactly. Fax, email, and phone requests for cancellation will not be accepted. Consumers may wish to return the form certified for proof of receipt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A company that promotes false advertising should not be trusted

• 02
      02bugeyewrx Oct 14, 2010

simple this place is a scam..not only that they keep bugging you if you do not answer the call..i received a call every day since i have had my subaru posted on philadelphia craigslist..i finally got pissed off and called them..the lady i talked to was very ignorant..i told her i did not call them back because i do not need any help selling my car..so please remove me from your list..she did the teeth suck thing and asked me for my number with a adatude

• Truth_Adventis Jul 16, 2010

Nice post - but you are missing the point. If a company runs a legit operation should it have so many complaints? Simply refunding money dosn't "resolve it", it pushes it under the rug like Adventis, Longwood, TheBigLot, AMS always does. Blocking an IP address is moot - the truth will set you free.

Sandfire456928 Feb 11, 2010

Let me ask you how the advertising was false, when you were told that the company is registered with the bbb, you found the rating obviously, and that all of the complaints are resolved with them? Also, I've never seen any company that offers a refund or rebate that didn't have requirements to be followed. Show me ANY company that has NEVER had any complaints!! I haven't found one yet, but I haven't found very many that actually resolved them like this company has for me.

Longwood Industries Car Sales — Scam on auto sale listings

Longwood Industries Car Sales - www.longwoodautos.com This group sees your auto listing on Craig's List...