Menu
CB Online Shopping Longchamp-outlet.com

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Longchamp-outlet.com

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Longchamp-outlet.com. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Longchamp-outlet.com.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Longchamp-outlet.com's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Longchamp-outlet.com, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Longchamp-outlet.com. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

D
12:10 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Another person who wishes they had researched better. I usually have good experiences with ordering online but this time I have been scammed. It is a chinese company...I still have not received my bag which I was assured would be delivered by christmas. When I email them they do respond but will never give me a phone number and their emails are in extremely...

Read full review of Longchamp-outlet.com
G
7:42 am EDT

Longchamp-outlet.com Don't touch this website with a barge pole

I also thought this website an official website and, unfortunately, did not fully check before placing an order. Absolute rubbish! I emailed straight away about returning them and they have tried fobbing me off by stressing that there is a 30% 'restocking charge' even though I stated that the bags were not as depicted on their website (not only imitations but differed from the pictures)! After threatening legal action, they finally sent me the return address (reiterating the 30% restock charge and the refund bank charge!) but I have to say, I am reluctant to return as I do not trust that they will be honest about getting them back. Not quite sure whether I should risk it but I do advise you NOT TO TOUCH THIS WEBSITE WITH A BARGE POLE!

Read full review of Longchamp-outlet.com
Hide full review
S
6:09 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased Longchamp Le Pilage totes thinking it was an official website, the bags were delivered without any paperwork for returns. I paid $112.00 for the cheapest imitations I've ever seen. There is no way to return them and since I purchased with a credit card, I've registered a complaint with the bank. Don't bother with this website and if you want an imitation try a street vendor instead.

Read full review of Longchamp-outlet.com and 13 comments