Law Office of Richard A. Brennan Complaints & Reviews

Law Office of Richard A. Brennan — Debt consolidation scam!

Follow the below link for the latest on the class action lawsuit against the Law Offices of Richard A...

Law Office of Richard A. BrennanScam and trouble!

Ok, I signed up with these guys a year ago and nothing seemed to move along. My creditors kept harassing my family and about five months into contract I decided to drop out. Every time I called them I got a different person telling me sweet stories. As of September I terminated my contract and asked for refund. Since then I kept calling and anybody I've ever spoken to seemed to have been fired! Wow, ok they are having trouble with their system, not enough people employed, yada..yada..yada.. It's been five months and I still don't have my $800 back! I'm a student for crying out loud! I'm tired and have no idea what to do. How do I fight these guys? I definitely cannot afford another lawyer, simply because I'm busy paying off all the late fees and interests on my credit cards. Oh and I got my account frozen by a Marshall because of them! Trouble...trouble..trouble...Help!

• Ho
      HOWARD KRAFT Jul 10, 2007

They have shut off the phones and closed up and stole all of our money. I am trying to get info on the class action suit. Any suggestions?

• Sh
      Sharon Diane Partin Feb 25, 2008

I have been in this thing for 2 years, during this time Brennan has recieved over 5000 dollars from me. I am disabled and on social security with 2 small children. I can't get ahold of them, so they basically have screwed me. I wish I knew who to contact in the Federal law about this. I want my money back. Today I recieved a letter from Frederick Law Group saying they have taken over Richard Brennans law practice , according to them anyway. And the fees are outrageous. Can anyone help me?

• Sh
      Sharon Diane Partin Feb 25, 2008

Try this number [protected] Its actually another firm called Fredrick Law Group LLC. I spoke to a secretary there that was very nice and says she is going to investigate the problem and call me back.

• Re
      Rena Laborde Mar 29, 2008

Thanks, I thought that I was the only one Scammed!!!So I left message, finially!!!I'm being sued by credit card companies.My friend is being sued.Help and thank you, best wishes, i have been faxing, faxing and reply.I have all paperwork, so if any one needs my help call at [protected].

Law Office of Richard A. Brennan — $700 stolen from me!

I have had nothing but an absolute nightmare dealing with this company. I signed up more than a year ago with...