JRE Law Group Complaints & Reviews

JRE Law GroupJRE Law Group

Hello my name is Charles Lindberg and I am attempting to have criminal charges and/or a class action lawsuit placed against JRE Law Group and it's primary players. I would appreciate it very much if you or anyone you know could assist me by sending any information or complaints you have filed against the JRE organization to [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you.

• Fe

2 Marsham Street
    London SW1P 4DF

Attn: Mr/Mrs

I am special agent M.A Willington of the Special Data Unit, a

seperate branch of the FBI, we have investigated and retrieved some

amount of funds belonging to you. Further information and details will

be provided upon your next correspondence. The Cyber Crime Division of

the FBI gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center

(ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of

how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these imposters.

As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with

any one not referred to you by us.

Regards, M.A Willington.
    Tele:+447024041310 (9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday)
    +447031996049
    Email:federal_bureauun[email protected]
    [email protected]
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Special Government Service Agent
    Economic and Monetary Crime Unit
    EMCU-

JRE Law GroupSCAM

I hired JRE LAW GROUP in May of 2010 to do a loan modification on my home to ge the mortgage lowered they were helpful at first when I paid the fee but after that I did not hear anything from them I would contact them each month by phone and email and they would advise that they are working my file but when I tried to contact them in the month of August I would just get a machine saying that their lines were full due to assisting other customers then I emailed Justine Gibbs and Michael Weinstock but I did not receive a reply back from neither of them and now I am seeing that they are no longer in business and they went bankrupt how am I supposed to get my fee back from these scammers.

• Ap
    Aprilfool Nov 21, 2010

JRE also represented us for our loan modification. They were very efficient at first until the day we supposedly had a 3 way conversation with BOA which told us that we don't qualify. That was in June; Now my emails were never replied and just recently, they were all undeliverable.

charleslindberg53 Dec 14, 2011

Hello my name is Charles Lindberg and I am attempting to have criminal charges and/or a class action lawsuit placed against JRE Law Group and it's primary players. I would appreciate it very much if you or anyone you know could assist me by sending any information or complaints you have filed against the JRE organization to [email protected] Thank you.

JRE Law GroupFalse Claims

I hired this law group to help me with my loan modification back in Oct 2009. They were quick and helpful up front until you paid several thousand dollars for their service. I received very little help at first and then had one agent who was responsive and seem to be helping. Then this summer nothing! Now no email responses, phone busy, web site shut down, lack of payment. I've requested a full refund, but haven't heard back. I am seeing all over the internet of many others who also got their hard earned money stolen. If this happened to you join me and others in trying to get owners of this company to pay back what the stole! Lets get the word out!

• Zi
    Zisne Nov 15, 2010

I too was scammed by this company and was later sent a letter how we're supposed to be receiving a claim form. I'm still waiting for that claim form 3 months later...unsure of who to contact now.

charleslindberg53 Dec 14, 2011

JRE Law Group — Default of Contract

I gave JRE $2800.00 to negotiate a Loan Modification with Mortgage Lender. 4 Months in, they email me telling...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices