JDS Innovative Home Concepts Complaints & Reviews

JDS Innovative Home ConceptsRip off

JDS Luxury Homes just moved to Texas, leaving New Jersey and a lot of ripped off and pissed off people behind. Formerly known as Santarelli construction. Joseph Santarelli could no longer do business in NJ because of his reputation. Here are some facts Santarelli wont tell you. 3 bankruptcies. The last one, just weeks ago. [June 2007 Braking contracts and walking away from projects after being paid in full. Unable to get subcontractors to work for him, because they don't get paid. NJ Townships refusing to issue building permits because he doesn't complete his projects.

Do not make the biggest mistake of your life. Find a reputable builder.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Ga
      Gaye Stanford Oct 08, 2008

Today, 10/8/08, is the first day I discovered this web site. Joe, you are wrong again; I did not write these complaints - I am not the only one who you ripped off.
      But since you mentioned my name, anyone who would like to contact me @ [email protected]
      re: how Joseph Santarelli defrauded us, took our money that was supposed to be paid to subcontractors & supplies and then left the job/house incomplete, please do so. He broke his own contract with us back in 2005; the job was supposed to be done in 9 months, way before this terrible housing crisis. How is it he was still able to build his $1, 000, 000 home at the same time in 2005 while he was collecting our money? His house got finished even tho it was started after our first payment to him? He walked off the job of our house after he drained as much money from us as he could, against HIS Payment Schedule. He claims we wanted things for free. HA! I have the change orders & check receipts to prove that we not only paid for "upgrades" (as he wanted to use junk)
      but we never even rec'd the items after we paid him for them. Whoever wrote the other complaints against Joseph Santarelli, is absolutely correct. He is a con artist who is not to be trusted. We learned the
      hard way. I am writing this to protect other people from being ripped off. New Jersey is lucky to be rid of him; people of Texas, beware. We intend to file legal actions against Mr. Santarelli as soon as all our receipts are in order; according to our lawyer, he is responsible for all expenses we had to incur for "double payment" of labor & supplies, as well as any expenses caused by his not completing our job in 2005, that includes, storage fees, legal fees, etc. He wiped out our pension fund while living the high life in a million dollar home & multiple "fun vehicles". Sometimes it's good to see that "what goes around, comes around".
      Check the BBB and your state Attorney General before
      dealing w/ Mr. Santarelli. We had no idea he had
      3 bankruptcys; wish we did; unfortunately we got burned by his third.

joseph santarelli Oct 06, 2008

Yes your right, Joseph Santarelli owner of Santarelli Construction, LLC had to close there doors after 21 years of outstanding service to a small area of South Jersey. Yes I was a victom of this housing crash, I'm sorry I couldn't escape what destroyed my company, took everything I had worked for over 20 years. I'm sorry that people around me were effected, but for 21 years I fed pleanty of peoples families, provided excellent service to my community. Yes its true I couldn't finish a few projects to completion. But did I steal money? No! Did the IRS perform a in depth investigation that Gaye Stanford triggered cause she lied that I had stole people's money? Yes they did, and I was cleared for doing nothing wrong with company funds, I did what I could to prevent this unwelcome disaster.

Gaye,
      you should be ashamed of yourself, assuming fake names just to accuse me of untrue things that were out of my control, if your not lying why not say who you are, call me if you want the real truth, I have full and complete documents to prove what I am saying, do you?

Joseph Santarelli, Proud Builder and achiever!
      [protected]

• Jc
      JC Aug 07, 2008

Google Joseph Santarelli and Santarelli Construction to see
      the MANY complaints against him

JDS Innovative Home Concepts — Beware

Beware JDS Innovative Home Concepts. Ask owner Joseph Santarelli about all his bankruptcies, and all the...