Interstate Batteries Complaints & Reviews

Interstate BatteriesScam

I just got back home and online. I must say that I am very surprised, shocked and disgusted at the mails I am seeing which were purported to have emanated from me.

I wish to categorically state that none of these mails were sent by me nor did I, by any means whatsoever, order any party to send or correspond with any company or make orders on my behalf or in the name of Coolex Ghana Limited or Coolex Enterprises Inc.

I believe this is the work of some fraudsters as you know very well that I do NOT correspond with any corporate body or organization on behalf of Coolex Ghana Limited or Coolex Enterprises Inc. without using the official email address assigned me by your very good self. I know very well that you and I have a very clear understanding on corporate correspondence as per the company regulations.

Dr. Charles, I believe that having worked closely with you in the establishment of Coolex, you will testify yourself that I will under NO circumstances compromise on the laid down procedures which we formulated and reviewed severally as good corporate best practices for operations in Coolex Ent. Inc and/ or its subsidiaries.

I have neither any phone number such as [protected] nor email address such as [protected]@gmail.com. I believe we can trace the owner of this number and bring them to book. I shall not have such recalcitrant persons abuse my name and the hard earned reputation of Coolex and bring the company into disrepute.

I also wish to categorically state that I have NO knowledge, contact, correspondence nor transaction whatsoever with Dena Moran, IBS Beaumont, Coperate finance, Jay Jarrard, Lois Gilliland, Capital Tristate, Brad Henderson, Ken Cain and or any address, phone numbers and parties associated with them.

I believe these persons orchestrating this malicious acts obtained the information they are using to perpetrate this criminal activity from the Coolex website and all efforts should be made to thoroughly investigate this rather unfortunate mishap in the corporate annals of Coolex Enterprises Incorporated and/ or its subsidiaries and clients.

Please advise asap on the necessary actions to be taken on this matter.

Interstate BatteriesNon existent warranty

I purchased and picked up a new 5th wheel in Yakima Washington in April 08 that had an Interstate battery in it. While in the parking lot t of the manufacturer the battery shorted and literally overheated. It was replaced without question. The replacement battery quit in Feb 09. Battery was properly maintained, fluid levels checked and the 5th wheel was lived in for the majority of the 10 months. Looking to buy a battery ? My advice is dont buy Interstate!

Norm Mar 18, 2009

Thanks, I'll buy my batteries from Batteries Plus!

• Mi
    michray1 Dec 30, 2009

during the time the 5th whell sat and was being lived in for ten months, was the battery ever charged. You can not expect a battery to charge itself

• On
    oneofrt2 Nov 22, 2014

Interstate car batteries are pure junk. Have gone through 6 of them in the last year and 4 months. 4 had dead cells within 3 days one was dead right off the shelf and one lasted a year and 1 month. Going with a die-hard or a AAA battery next time this junk battery dies regardless if it is under warranty or not. I have had my fill of aggravation with these batteries. I had Cadillac dealer check electrical system thinking maybe something was wrong with my car but nothing was found wrong with it.

• Bo
    boei Oct 08, 2017

I have 19 interstate batteries over the past 6 years. I now buy anything but interstate. They usually die about 2yrs and 9 months just past their full coverage. To top it off the batteries in my F-350 died less than 3yrs and I bought them at Northern Tool and they make you take them back to an Interstate full battery store. If you find a store they are only open Mon-Fri. and they give you 45% off the already over priced junk. I bought replacement batteries at battery plus for less money and a full 3 yr warranty. No more interstate junk and I will be sure to tell all my contractor buddies and any one I come in contact with to stay away from interstate!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices