ADVERTISIMENT

Ifp3.com Complaints & Reviews

Ifp3.compaid in full...no service

We have been using ifp3.com with a direct link from our web site to there's. We have advertised events that can be viewed by going to our site and clicking a link that puts the clients onto ipf3.com We have 50 events up and now the link doesn't work. Clients are calling daily asking why they can not view their images to order. IPF3 has NO contact info other than a stupid email address that they never respond to. This has taught us a big lesson. Never deal with anyone that you can't call and talk with.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Da
      Dan is Frustrated Nov 06, 2016

This answer is total BS. I have written the support site three times in t he last week without a reply. The site has been down over a week and no one responds. We have lost nearly a thousand dollars in revenue due to impulse buys that will no longer take place due to their website migration. We are incredibly frustrated and will be "migrating" our own site to another alternative. I will tell everyone I know of my poor experience with IFP3

• If
      ifp3 support Jul 01, 2009

Hi,

I work with ifp3 and we are available to address your questions and concerns. We respond to all emails received what email address are you using?

The best way to receive immediate support is not via email, but to contact us through our online help desk. You can access ifp3 support by clicking the "Help" link on your admin's home page.

For additional information about links, please try one of the 3 methods shown below:

1 - Video Tutorial - Our video tutorials are a great way to become familiar with how to make changes to your ifp3 website.

2 - Knowledge Base - The searchable Knowledge Base has immediate answers to most of your questions.

3 - E-mail support - We have a staff of qualified, friendly, support technicians available to help with your set up questions.

We apologize for any broken links that you may have set up on your website and look forward to hearing from you so that we can help to resolve the matter.

Sincerely,
      Carmen
      ifp3 support

Ifp3.comWill not provide a way to contact them

I have a new email address and wanted to go in to my back office and make changes. Nonetheless, I had photos to upload to the site. My password and user name doesn't work for some reason. I've sent over 10 emails asking for help. The only thing I get is an automatic response for me to make changes in my back office. This has gone on for 3 days now. At htis point I am going with another company. When the bank reopens on Tuesday. I will place a stop payment on automatic bank drafts from my account. Thought I'd give anyone out there the heads up. This isn't great business practice.

Comment Guidelines

8 Responses
      • Uc
        Uch Oct 28, 2016

My IFP3 Page has been down now for 3 days, .. I have sent several messages, .. and i have been totally ignored!!! Frustrating!!!

I have used IFP3 for years and unfortunately i am so vested in them right now it will be painful to switch, ... But if you are starting out and looking for a new website, i strongly advice you to look elsewhere, .. Their servers crash way too many times!!! NOT GOOD!

• Mi
        mikecoleusa Oct 31, 2012

I have found their support to be the best I ever had on a photo web site and i have tried just about every one over last 30 years or so! now site does not seem to work to go with safari..but it does on goggle and goggle chrome on cell phones and hope they will have the safari thing working better soon..but support usually answers my email with in 5 minutes !

• Ph
        photomama Jan 18, 2012

Hi,
        I work for ifp3 and we are required to respond to all inquiries within 1 hr. Here is how to contact us:

#1. go to ifp3.com and use the contact form
        #2. use the "support page" in the ifp3 administration area
        #3. respond to an email you have received from ifp3

We are here to help at any time. We do not offer phone support in order to keep our rates low.

• Ea
        eastman7247 Sep 24, 2009

it seems some are having a bad day and the world isn´t perfect. IFP3 has always responded efficiently and with promptness to my site and needs. SOmetimes we all do thnigs the wrong way especially on the WWW though you do have my sympathy, may I suggest that you try more to understand what you may have done wrong.

• Ti
        tiger1 Sep 09, 2009

The ifP3.com didn't answer to my request by email for months, now I am trying to find the phone # of their customer service and there are NONE. Worse part of this situation that I need a service that I have to pay for...what kind of business doesn't want to take your money????
        I am very confused and disappointed. Definitely agreed with "Daralynn" that
        ifP3.com has very weak customer support system.
        I hope they will improve their contact and customer support and fast.

• Kr
        KRyan Mar 04, 2009

It appears ifp3 "contact" window is not compatible with Mac's Safari browser v. 3.2.1

Yesterday I attempted reaching them through using the above browser, message would not send. Today I used a Windows IE browser and was able to contact them. Realizing I employ Safari's "block pop ups" and thinking perhaps that this was the reason for the failing of "send" yesterday, I turned off my block pop ups option moments ago, went to the site and attempted a test message (via offering an explanation of what I was doing) and clicked send. It did not work.

This raises concerns regarding the overall compatibility with Macs though ifp3 states they are compatible. It looks as though I will be inquiring again.

• Do
        Don Beaulieu Feb 25, 2009

I'm with photomama. I have needed little support, more just questions, and I have had prompt responses. I have no complaints at only a few months into using their service. I would recommend ifp3; they get you up and running with a professional look right away.
        --Don Beaulieu

• Ph
        photomama Feb 15, 2009

I disagree with the with the complaint shown above because there are numerous ways to contact ifp3.

#1. go to ifp3.com and use the contact form
        #2. use the "support page" in the ifp3 administration area
        #3. respond to an email you have received from ifp3

I am also not sure about the person receiving "automatic response", as ifp3 responses are not automatic, but each one is addressed by a support technician and usually in less than one hour.

We are sorry if had a bad experience with ifp3, but want anyone reading this thread to know that ifp3 can be contacted at any time using the methods shown above.

ADVERTISIMENT