HUNT GALLERIES Complaints & Reviews

HUNT GALLERIESDISHONESTY

I ordered a desk, bookcase, file cabinet and hutch from Hunt Galleries on 8/28th and gave them a $2, 300 deposit. When my furniture wasn't delivered by 10/31st, I called to find out status. Brian Heffner, the Vice President, assured me my furniture would be delivered in 2 weeks. Instead of my furniture coming, their Chp 7 bankruptcy notice came in the mail! They knew when I spoke with them on 11/4th that this was happening and were totally dishonest with me. They have lost forever whatever business integrity their grandfather built up when he started the company 44 years ago! Their website is still operating. Take heed!! Do not order anything from them.

HUNT GALLERIESFURNITURE SCAM

I ORDERED A DINING ROOM SET FROM THIS COMPANY ON 10-31-08, THEY DEBITED MY ACCOUNT ON 11-6-08, ON 11-17-08 THEY FILED FOR CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY. I TALKED TO TWO SALESMEN TO GET THIS ITEM ORDERED. THEY TRIED TO TALK ME INTO ORDERING ALL OF MY FURNITURE FROM THEM. I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD LOST EVERYTHING IN A HOME FIRE. THEY HAD TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE IN THE PROCESS OF FILING BANKRUPT WHEN I MADE MY PURCHASE. THEY ARE STILL TAKING ORDERS ON THE INTERNET. THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONES OR A FAX THAT I HAVE SENT THEM. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID AND TRUST THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE OUT RIGHT CROOKS.

• Li
    Liz Dec 03, 2008

I'm in the same boat! I ordered a desk, bookcase, file cabinet and hutch on 8/28th and gave them a $2, 300 deposit. When my furniture wasn't delivered by 10/31st, I called. Brian -- the Vice President -- assured me it would be delivered in 2 weeks. Instead of my furniture being delivered, their Chp 7 bankruptcy notice got delivered! They knew when I spoke with them on 11/4th that this was happening and deceived me. They have lost forever whatever business integrity their grandfather had established when he started the company 44 years ago! Their website is still operating. Take heed!! Do not order anything from them.

• Ro
    Roxy's May 20, 2017

I could tell you about Brian and Steve jr' dad. He has another son born out of wedlock that the whole family treated terribly except for the grandmother.i wish I known the two people above in 2008. I would've told them to go elsewhere.

HUNT GALLERIESFURNITURE PURCHASE

I MADE A PURCHASE OF A DINING ROOM SET FROM HUNT GALLERIES ON 10/31/08, THE MONEY WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 11/6/08. ON 11-17-08 HUNT GALLERIES CLAIM BANKRUPT. THEY HAD TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE IN THE PROCESS OF GOING FOR CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY AT THE TIME I MADE MY ORDER. I TALKED TO TWO SALESMEN AND THEY ALMOST TALKED ME INTO ORDERING ALL OF MY FURNITURE FROM THEM. I LOST $4000. I LOST EVERYTHING IN MY HOME TO A FIRE AND NOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS. THEY WILL NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONES AND ARE STILL ACCEPTING ORDERS ON THE INTERNET. PLEASE BE AWARE.