hdp national alert registry Complaints & Reviews

hdp national alert registrynon-existent

They are over charging me with a monthly fee along with a sign up fee. They gave me a bogus username and password does not work!!
Highly deceptive and a huge rip off!

• Di
    Diana J. Smothers Apr 23, 2009

I am having the same problems as the above person stated. I can not get into the web site I was given with the user name and password. I also was not aware of any aditional mo. charge. I am not happy at all with this web site and will take care of it imediatly. I also feel it is miss represented and feel taken advantage of. Diana

James Olson Nov 17, 2011

I have also been ripped off by this business. They keep charging by credit card. Federal authorities need to investigate this inter-state scam. This needs to be shut down now!

hdp national alert registrydeceptive monthly charges

they deceptively had you sign up for a service that was a one time fee, but charges you every month a fee of $4.95 whether you use the site or not. We were not made aware of this in the beginning. Please investigate. There is no one at the phone number to cancel these charges and the email address I have will not go through. This is a scam...

• Bo
    Bonita Feb 23, 2009

So just what can be done about these scandalous people? They have cheated me out of $4.95 for the last 11 months. I want my money back. Upon signing up for this alert membership there was nothing stating that I would have a monthly fee of $4.95. Only that there was a one time $10 fee.

Ann E. DaRe Mar 18, 2009

These people are a shame to all of people in the USA. Once again another scam on the internet. You trust these idiots to give you a good service in protecting our children and all they're concerned about is taking your money. They probably sit and laugh about these comments or don't even read them. I would like to see them laughing if a demented pedifile got ahold of one of their kids. See if the money you so slyly obtained helps you now losers.

• Da
    Dave Cutter Mar 23, 2010

I just cancelled my 'subscription' - They list incorrect information about sex offenders. I actually tried to get them to correct a false address for a sex offender in my area and known to have left the address they had for him from 4 years before.

Anyway, here is the contact info:

Customer Support Department
    386-736-3881
    Fax:
    386-736-3882
    Mailing Address:
    National Alert Registry, Inc.
    2607 S. Woodland Blvd. #309
    DeLand, FL 32720-7001
    Business Development
    Press Contact

• Th
    THISCOMPANYRIPPEDMEOFF Nov 03, 2012

They are EVIL and should be put out of business permanently. The real reason the economy sucks? Because businesses are allowed to get away with billing people unethically.

The gov't needs to step in and delete their businesses from existence.

Shoddy billing and trickery and making it DIFFICULT TO CANCEL can be thrown into the category of MISLEADING/FALSE ADVERTISING ETC. What happened to consumer protection?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices