Hagler Auto Group Complaints & Reviews

Hagler Auto GroupHorrible Employer

Unfortunately Hagler has closed his doors and filed chapter 17...Me as an ex employee is very upset especially now since I did not receive my final pay check as promised by Mr. John Hagler. He pretended to be ALL for his customers and employees but the real truth is he is a liar and a straight coward yes I said it COWARD I want my money JHAG!!! Oh yeah you may want to pay your employees taxes as well Dummy!

• Ni
    Nismo R Dec 06, 2008

I saw the police there today going through everything and taking a bunch of stuff. What exactly did they do... how did they shut down? what happened?

Hagler Auto GroupPoor Service

I've got to agree with Jose P.'s remarks above. My experience with Hagler has been awful, expensive and worthless. I now honestly believe they had no intention of ever selling my car, just keeping my money. Do yourself a favor, go else ware.

• Je
    Jeff Sep 27, 2008

I completely agree about Hagler. STAY AWAY! They do nothing but post your car on their website and wait for someone to call. They will post ad on Ebay for an additional charge, but they will just agree your price was too high when it doesn't sell even though they say up front that their job is to sell your car at YOUR price, not theirs. JOKE of a company!

• Fr
    frank sacco Nov 13, 2008

We are a dealer out of chicago and had purchased a car from this skum bag paid him in full recieved the car but never received the title. He also never sent the funds to the orignal owner of the vehicle. If anybody nows how to contact him please send me a email and a reward is offered .Stay away from this company many complaints...

John Rasmusson Nov 26, 2008

I was also taken by these guys as a seller... If you've been ripped off by the Hagler Auto Group please contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department at 951-955-2400 and share your story, these guys need to go to jail!

• Br
    Brett Jan 20, 2009

Money back guarantee... the only guarantee I have is not getting my money back...

I agree, they need to go to jail...

• Ha
    hagler_victim Feb 17, 2009

My girlfriend got scammed too. She was selling her car to someone else and let Hagler do the payment to the financing company to get the title released and transferred to the buyer. They took the money from the buyer and from us (total over 18, 000) and did NOTHING.

Now neither the buyer nor my girlfriend owns the car and we keep having to pay the monthly bills.

Why is this criminal not in jail?

Hagler Auto GroupWill not sell

Hagler Auto Group I Trusted to sell my car or my money back, They did neither. All Hagler does is post your car up on ebay and if it sells take an absurd amount. They Charged my $1, 250 to list my New Z06 for sale, and now saying that my price was too high for the car, so i will not get my money back. FYI, i had the car posted 2, 000 Below Blue book.

Dont use Hagler Auto If you do not like getting scamed

Thanks! -Jose P

• Mi
    Mike Sep 18, 2008

I've got to agree with Jose P.'s remarks. My experience with Hagler has been awful, expensive and worthless. I now honestly believe they had no intention of ever selling my car, just keeping my money. Do yourself a favor, go else ware.

• Br
    Brian Oct 31, 2008

I agree with Jose 100%. This company Hagler Auto Group uses Wholesalers on the side to pretend they are interested in your car and will then low ball your price. They are nothing but a big scam and recommend that you do not use there service unless you want to lose your money. I recommend to all that have been scammed to try and go through small claims court to get your money back. If there is enough complaints and enough people trying to get there money back the courts just might shut them down or even award all those who step foot into there courtroom.