F.R.C Complaints & Reviews

F.R.Cwhite card

i got a WHITE postcard in the mail at my mother-in-laws house telling me they had "Good News" so my husbands makes me call!!! Well i talked to them but i didnt give them any of my info they told me they were going to send me a watch and some mags but they were all for free. They wanted me to subcribe to get the Glamor mags for $3.95 a week i told them i didnt mind getting the free watch and the mags! When i told them that i didnt want to be charged for anything she said " Now patrcia people who say that" and hung up on me... when called back the number was shut off!!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

F.R.C — scam

i got this card too, and i also have capital one, if they giving out my info, i'm gonna whoop...