Floofy Pets Complaints & Reviews

Floofy PetsDog backpack

I ordered a backpack carrier for my dog May 26, 2020. I immediately emailed them to tell them I had entered the wrong shipping address and asked them to update it. I had to follow up one more time but I did hear back saying they changed the address. It's now Sept 1, 2020 and I have not received my product and have not received replies to my recent emails to inquire about where my product is.

Dog backpack
Dog backpack

• Ni
      Nicole Kehaulani Sep 27, 2020

Ordered 04/19/20 and no backpack received. The shipping number only says picked for pick up. I used PayPal, I’m screwed

Aug 02, 2020

Floofy Pets — Pet carrier pooch pack

I ordered 2 pooch packs online on May 26 2020 from www.floofypets.com but never got a confirmation email, I...

Jul 14, 2020

Floofy Pets — Pooch pack

Ordered a pooch pack from Floofy Pets on June 16th, 2020 and have yet to receive my order. I was charged the...

Apr 30, 2020

Floofy Pets — Pooch pack

Item was ordered online on 3/19/20 and received on 4/11/20. Per company website: "We will accept a return and...