Faded Glory Jeans Complaints & Reviews

Faded Glory JeansOdor

OMG!!! What the hell is that smell? Its not personal hygiene, these darn jeans I bought get worse with each wash! Not only did they bleed on the other clothes, but they caused the clothes to smell as well. When you dry them it gets worse and smells burnt. I think the Faded Glory company CEOs should be made to wear these clothes on a daily basis and smell their stinky product all day long, it is embarrassing to even be in public smelling like a walking sewer factory!!!

1 Response
    • Ph
      Phyllis Black Lenz Apr 14, 2017

I too bought a pair of BLACK skinny Faded Glory jeans. The smell is terrible!! I bought them to wear to a Celebration of Life, if I had worn them I would have killed the other people there!!! I have washed them with Borax, Castile, baking soda and several others and still they stink!! What a waste of money.!!!
      Phyllis Lenz
      743 Kenbrook Drive
      Vandalia, Ohio 45377
      [email protected]

Faded Glory JeansDesigns

Early this week I was in Walmart and found a nice pair of jeans for 15.00. The had a rhinestone design on the back pockets. Well when I wore them all the rhinestones fell off the pockets by the time i took then off 6hrs later. Why pay for the design if its not going to stay?

1 Response
        chevylifted4x4 Jan 11, 2010

I purchase these pants for work and everyday use. Have been buying them for about five years now. Just recently, I purchased two new pairs, and they are at least an inch smaller in the ankle and at least an inch and a half shorter. They are also smaller around the waist by over an inch. Keep in mind this is the same size jeans that I have been buying for five years. I held a pair of my old ones next to the new ones in comparison. This is unbelievable. I also noticed that the pockets are significantly smaller and I can barely fit my hands in them. If Walmart wants to be known for quality at cheaper prices, this is not acceptable.

Faded Glory Jeansbuttons fall off, rip near pockets

I have purchased 5 pair of Faded Glory Jeans, different sizes and colors.
      The button above the fly came out of the denim on three pair. The other two pair, they split near the back pocket. They were a perfect fit. In fact I couldnt have asked for a better fit. Then these flaws occur and I am out 5 pair of jeans. Of course after having them for a couple of months and thinking everything is A OK I threw out the receipts. I am disabled and I cannot afford to go out and replace these jeans. I have seen other complaints about this company, what happens with the complaints? Does anyone get satisfaction from the complaints, like getting Wal-Mart to replace the jeans or giving credit??
      I am out $75.00, like I or anyone can afford to throw away $75.00 these days. So what do I do now. ?????

Respond

Faded Glory Jeans — Bad odor

I bought a pair of faded glory black jeans from walmart and I thought it was a new pants odor that would wash...