DT Distributors Complaints & Reviews

DT DistributorsWon't mail merchandise

Ordered two police belts on Oct. 28, 2011 Have never recieved them as of Nov. 29, 2011. First the company said that the items were being dropped shift from manufacture. Next time is she sent them to the wrong person. I got that persons merchandise in the mail. She then wanted me to send that to him and he would send me my items. Me being dumb I mailed his merchandise to him and he has recieved it. Still haven't gotten mine. Very bad company. Found them on Amazon.com. Will be filing a complaint with them and have already done so with BBB

• Ps
    PSO Customer Serice Manager Mar 06, 2014

We are sorry that you are not happy with our store. If we can do anything to make this right, please contact us at [email protected] and
    specify ripoff complaint in the subject line and I will address your
    issue personally an ASAP. If you have in fact received yur product
    please close this report. Thank you,

DT DistributorsScam and fraud

Hello everyone. I have been scammed like many of you by DT Distributors AKA Police Supply Online!! I placed an order over a month ago to the tune of $300+ and never got anything! After trying to email and phone them for a couple weeks I started doing research online and found out that im not alone, in fact there are MANY MANY reports on them. Why is their site still up? Why haven't they been arrested or shut down!!? How do I get my money back or who do I report this to??

DT DistributorsBeware - it's a scam!

Please help!!

Thanks

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices