Dormia Mattress Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Dormia MattressBeware

Dormia & their collection companies are making false allegations of me sending wrong information about me regarding me stopping payment on their inferior products. woww what desparate losers trying to save their fraudelant image.this company should be run out of business. you can read the hundreds of complaints from all the customers all over the internet. my credit is fine & i pay all my bills on time. i wonder what drugs they`re taking lol lol. the government should intervene & investigate their very unethical business practices. dormia is marketing their product under somnis sleep systems & other outlets, but beware some stores have the former dormia employees working for them.

dormia fraud Dec 31, 2010

YES THEY DID THE VERY SAME THING TO ME. THEY SENT 2 COMPLAINTS TO THE CREDIT BUREAUS FROM THEM & ABED WHICH IS THE SAME COMPANY. WOWWW THEY ARE MASTERS OF DECEPTION & FRAUD. THEY CAN`T SEND TWO COMPLAINTS FROM THE SAME SOURCE, OWNERS REPRESENTING THE VERY SAME COMPANY. I WOULD NOT ONLY RECCOMEND RESEARCHING ALL BEDDING COMPANIES, BUT DON`T BUY FROM ANY STORE THAT DOSEN`T SPECIALISE IN SELLING A GOOD NAME BRAND. NOT NEWCOMERS TO THE INDUSTRY.

Resolved Dormia MattressPOOR QUALITY

Mattress starts to sag within 3 months. One year later it has deep troughs on each side with a mount in the middle. I only weigh 130 pounds and my side looks as bad as my husbands! Our old mattress that was 20 years old looked better and offered more support than this one does after one year!

Spent $2200 and now one year later we have to buy a new mattress.

Don't pay even $. 01 for this peice of junk!

dliddle30 Jun 10, 2010

My wife and I purchased a queen sized Dormia mattress back in 2004 and have not had ANY problems like this. I weigh about 210 and our mattress is still as supportive and in the same shape it was the day it was delivered. I am not sure what happened with these folk's mattress, but we have loved ours since we first laid down on it.

We did have a problem with the box-spring breaking back in 2006, but was shipped a new one under the warranty with no questions asked. (We literally called and told them about it breaking, they confirmed the address and said a new one is on it's way. It was that easy!) It does seem their customer has... deteriorated since the bankruptcy, but the product we bought from them has left us 99% satisfied (-20% for the box-spring, +19% for the great service in response to it).

dormia fraud Dec 26, 2010

THIS IS DEC. 2010 YOU`D BETTER CHECK YOUR MATTRESS AGAIN. THEN TELL US HOW WONDERFUL YOUR DORMIA MATTRESS IS ~ LOL LOL

dliddle30 Dec 26, 2010

Yup, still use it and works great. No complaints.

dormia fraud Dec 31, 2010

LOL YOU PROBABLY DON`T EVEN OWN A DORMIA MATTRESS. LOL LOL OR MAYBE YOU`RE JUST STUPID OR YOU WORK FOR DORMIA OR SOMNIS SLEEP SYSTEMS.

dliddle30 Jan 01, 2011

lol maybe lol lol it's lol a bed lol lol that works lol great lol lol lol for us lol lol.

dormia fraud Jan 05, 2011

I WENT TO SEARS YESTERDAY & BOUGHT A QUEEN SEALY & ASKED THEM TO TAKE THAT LOUSEY MATTRESS / BED IMAGINATION QUEEN WITH ALL THE SAGGING & BAD MOTORS TO THE DUMP AFTER THEY DELIVER ME A QUALITY SEALY BED.

Resolved Dormia Mattress — Bad product, bad service, no recourse

Having bought a Dormia Mattress in Dec 2008 and trying to get service since March 2008, I am quiet...

Resolved Dormia Mattress — Beware of Dormia Mattress!

(Keep in mind that every time I call customer service, I have to wait at least ten minutes to talk to...