Dermalogica Complaints & Reviews

Dermalogicaproduct

I was brought a 100ml shin smoothing cream couple months ago and when I come to open fully sealed it smell horrid rancid I used your products for 18 year even trained at college back then with your products so I know about them I have never had this happen before so I don't know what happened to this product but it is unusable your standards are very high and world used product unfortunately this tube doesnt live up to and its obiviously something wrong with it as a present I have no receipt I am very very unhappy with product would you concider giving me a replacement as I feel that's the write thing to do as it does put u off buying your products I have already emailed before maybe it wasn't received??? I would be grateful for a reply to resolved this issue kind regards riuax

DermalogicaInferior Product

Dermalogica product ordered from this company was old and rancid smelling. Definitely past expiration date. There is no customer service phone number and no email connection for reaching their reps. Burned me for $66 on my order.

• Fr
    F Rendon Mar 29, 2010

I was recommended the "multivitamin power firm for eye and lip area" when I had the face mapping and facil treatment by one of Dermalogica's specialist. I am now very heary around my eyes and the wrinkles continue. There is no telephone number to contact anybody. This could actually affect future product users. How irresponsible!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices