Clothingshoponline.com Complaints & Reviews

Clothingshoponline.comnever received refund, items returned

I am furious! I was never given a refund for part of my order that i have contacted this company about 3 times. Gave proof of delivery. Return authorization number. Have had 3 diff stories on the status of my return. Now I am told I will not receive the rest of my refund in the amount of $62.73 and your company has its merchandise in hand and left me out of pocket with lies.

I was told by a manager exactly how to include the RA #'s on the label. I did so. One chat rep told me the return was being processed for both orders as I was also told they could both be retuned in one package with both RA#'s on the same label. The next rep when I still didn't receive my refund said he couldn't even find my return even though I also provide proof of delivery. The third rep told me they saw one return but not the other yet they were in the same package so that makes zero since. I was told he would put in to have the warehouse check on this and I would be contacted. Never was. After this back and forth I let the rep know I would have to dispute the charge with PayPal (the form of payment) since the stories were so inconsistent with the reps and I returned everything and had to get RA do to so in the first place.

The package weight shows there was multiple orders so this cannot be denied. When I mentioned I felt I needed to dispute this because I was told diff stories of not receiving my return, I was then threatened and told I would not receive my refund if I did that. I let him know I wasn't being refunded on their end and I did not know what else to do. Here I am 2 months later and still no refund for my merchandise that has proof of delivery. I have tried calling multiple times and always getting a machine

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Clothingshoponline.com — I want a refund!

Do not deal with this company Clothingshoponline! They are real scammers and they still have my money. I...

Clothingshoponline.comI returned order and the seller stopped to communicate with me

I bought white dress from the website www.clothingshoponline.com. I received red and the size was too big for me. I decided to return it, and the seller agreed. I returned the order and the seller all the time communicated with me. But later he missed somewhere. Now I can’t reach him. He didn’t reply to my emails, no phone calls. Something strange happens. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Comment Guidelines