City of Houston Complaints & Reviews

heavy trash pickup

We are scheduled to have heavy trash pick up in our neighborhood. " the Heathercrest subdivision 77045, the 4th Tuesday of each month. This month according to the 311 operators they were supposed to pick up both tree residue and trash, that would be 4 24 2018. They did bot.
I've called 311 got the same response 4th Tuesday of each month.
I went on line and found a ddresses for 311, the mayor's hot line . I wrote to both " mail returned not a proper address."
what is available ? can we load it on our wheel barrows and take it to city hall?????

ENDANGERMENT

ON AUGUST 15, 2012 BETWEEN 9:20 A. M. AND 9:25 A. M. ON THE INTERSECTION OF SOUTH POST OAK AND MAIN A TRAIN CART WAS COMING FROM THE SOUTHWEST HEADING SOUTHEAST. THE TRAIN BARRIER CAME DOWN WHICH WAS TO KEEP US FROM CROSSING BUT RAISED UP BEFORE THE TRAIN CART PASSED THE INTERSECTION. WE WERE ON THE METRO BUS NUMBER 33 GOING NORTH WHEN THIS OCCURRED. ALSO ON RICHMOND AND SAGE AT 2:30 P. M. IT WAS A SEWAGE SPILL ALL OVER THE GROUND WHERE WE HAD TO CROSS. IT SMELLED REAL BAD AND MADE ME SLIP. ALSO ON RICHMOND IN FRONT OF THE TEXAS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS IT IS A RAMP IN THE ROAD WHICH MAKES THE CARS GO UP AND COME BACK DOWN WHILE THEY GO REAL FAST FOLLOWING THE SPEED LIMITS. THESE ARE CONDITIONS THAT ARE OUT THERE. WE ARE FACED WITH TERRIBLE CONDITIONS LIKE THESE EVERYDAY FOR THE CITY HAS NOT FIXED THESE PROBLEMS. IF WE WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE RAISING OF THE TRAIN BARRIER AND CROSSED WE WOULD HAVE COLLIDED WITH THE TRAIN CART THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO STOP RIGHT? THE SPILL OF SEWAGE CAN KILL US FROM FUMES ALONE RIGHT? AND THE RAMP IS DEADLY CORRECT? I WAS A VICTIM OF ALL OF THESE CONDITIONS TODAY AND I WANT COMPENSATION FOR MY TROUBLES. I FILED A COUPLE OF CITY OF HOUSTON COMPLAINTS WHICH I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED JUSTICE IN. I DO NOT KNOW HOW IT WORKS BUT THESE ARE ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE FIXED. ALL CASES I SENT TO YOU ALL NEED TO BE FIXED. IF THERE IS ANY MORE INFORMATION NEEDED FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLED. THESE ARE OUTRAGES AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED. THANK YOU.