Menu
CB Unsolicited Phone Calls Citizens Auto Credit

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Citizens Auto Credit

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Citizens Auto Credit. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Citizens Auto Credit.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Citizens Auto Credit's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Citizens Auto Credit, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Citizens Auto Credit. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
C
7:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Citizens Auto Credit Car purchase

I purchase a car from Citizens Auto Credit in Amelia Ohio. I drove it for 2 days and it wouldn't start. I had my Papaw come down (he is a mechanic) to look at it because I had to be at school in an hour. He had to change all 4 of the spark plugs because they were in such bad shape. That got it running again that day. The next day I was driving to college and it started overheating. I stopped at a gas station and checked the fluid and it was low. I topped it off and drove to school. On the way home that night the same thing happened. Fluid low again. I topped it off figuring it must be leaking somewhere and drove it home. It has not ran since due to it having a blown head gasket. I called the car lot and "Zee" said the bank owns the car and it is not his problem. I received a 3 month warranty with the car so I called the warranty place and they said to have it towed to a certified mechanic and have them fix it. I have to pay the entire bill for the car to be fixed and if they warranty place found it warranted they would reimburse me up to 1, 000. I am a single mother going to college and working part time. I am not at all happy with "Citizens Auto Credit". I told them up front that I needed a good dependable car and they sold me a huge LEMON! Do not buy a car from there!

Read full review of Citizens Auto Credit and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
Wine Is Good
Wine Is Good
, US
Jun 18, 2016 9:29 pm EDT

It is called BUYER BEWARE when buying a used car. It is up to you, the consumer, to have the car checked out by a mechanic before you buy it.

ComplaintsBoard
D
9:33 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

When an installment car loan is obtained you have ten day's grace period each month to pay the monthly payment. I always mail my payment on the third. This gives plenty of time to be recieved each month before the grace period is over. Every month a Citizens Auto Credit reprsentative calls on the 7th. Very rude. Isn't this against the law?

Read full review of Citizens Auto Credit