Cash4calcs.com Complaints & Reviews

Cash4calcs.comStay away from this website

Very very unprofessional, from reading the other reviews I honestly think that they take your calculator hoping you will forget about. It seems that they won't actually pay you until you get in their face about it. I sent my calculator 2 weeks ago and never heard anything so I gave them a call basically threatening their entire business and suddenly the next day I get my appraisal. Those are some real messed up people they say they give the calculators to inner city youth but they clearly don't have enough respect for people to actually be doing that. I'm 90 percent sure they just take your calculator, clean it up, and sell it for more. Sell your calculator on craigslist, it'll take some extra work but for TI 83 you will most likely get 15-20$ more than what they give you without having to ship anything and wait forever.

• Se
    Selpast Mar 08, 2012

Sent in calc, no check four weeks later. Liars, won't answer calls, no call back, won't answer email. real piece of #@&-!. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

• Il
    Iltaie May 16, 2012

Total scam. Never paid me, despite my consistent calls and emails. This entire business is based on fraud.

• Cu
    Cumalue Jun 04, 2012

Never paid me. I tried calling but no one picked up, and when I finally got a hold of someone through email, they promised payment. However, I never received payment of any sort for my Ti-84 which I sent in. This company sucks and is really shady.

• Ha
    Halkuje Jun 14, 2012

This site is full of scammers. They will promise to repay you if you remove your negative feedback, and they will never do so. Anyways, don't waste your time or energy with such a treacherous business. They thrive off lies and innocent customers.

• Ak
    Akusser Oct 23, 2012

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. They will tell you they never received your calculator or if they do they will never pay you. These people are scammers for sure. The other outfit in Texas (sellyourcalculator.com) may pay less, but at least they are prompt about it.

• Mi
    Minare Jan 10, 2013

I recently sent calculators in for sale, and have not received payment. Thanks to this website I filed a scam report with the Better Business Bureau and hope they email me back! This website is awful and should be shut down and the owners PROSECUTED!

Cash4calcs.comTake your business elsewhere

Take your business elsewhere!! I sent them my calculators dec 1st and they got them about a week later. After a LONG processing period they emailed me back with a pathetic quote for HIGH quality calculators. Annoyed already, I said "whatever just send me the money." I never got the check. Now, WEEKS after emailing back and fourth they claimed to be voiding the check and paying me on PayPal. I have not received any payment yet and they just ignore me until I send the same email 4 times. They make you fight for your money. Honestly, I'm exhausted with these SCAMMERS. Beware of these people. Better yet, avoid them completely.. I wish I lived in New York so I could go to their office and curb stomp these people.

Cash4calcs.comIl never use them again

Il never use them again. Sent in 5 cals and nothing recieved. Some guy named Kevin says check was sent. I'm trying to give them a chance since I sent in my calcs only 2 weeks ago because I do work for the law and legal action will be filed if nothing is recieved. They scammed the wrong one this time. So il see and update. My dept. Is on standyby and already got started with the trace and contacting the local DA ..

Cash4calcs.comI believe this site is a complete scam

I believe this site is a complete scam (will update if I receive payment). I sent them 50 calculators worth over $950 on behalf of my employer (a local high school) and they have not submitted a payment. They responded saying they received the calculators and were 'processing them' but weeks later I have not received payment. They don't answer the phone, nor respond to order inquiries, but do respond to questions about selling a calculator (though they gave me the runaround again when I asked about my shipment). Attemps at email have been futile. I am now going to the BBB, State Attorney General, IC3, FTC... STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! Wish I had read the reviews beforehand.

Cash4calcs.comYou always have to chase them to get your money

Yeah... you always have to chase them to get your money. I think they figure, if you don't contact them you either gave up or you forgot about it. It's either that or they are just over their head in work. I've have much better service from sellyourcalculators.com faster turn around time and much better customer service response.

Cash4calcs.comI had a terrible experience with this website

I had a terrible experience with this website. I sent them two perfectly good TI-83+ calculators. Received nothing in the mail for a week. Called them. Got an answer, the guy was very helpful, said they were delayed, but check would be in the mail that day. Fine. Waited another week. Nothing. Called again. Same guy, same explanation, check is about to be put in the mail. I did this for a month.

You can see where this story is going. I never got my check. I eventually stopped calling because I realized it was a scam and I did not have any straightforward way of getting my money or calculators. The dollar amount was too low to be worth my time pursuing any sort of action. Please do not use this site: there is always a demand near the start of school semesters for graphic calculators.

Jazzy May 24, 2011

Dude, thats the same thing that happened to me.
    except it was with
    sellyourcalculators.com
    and calcswap.com
    and d-bag called Justin Supak. Total scam.

Do not send them anything!!!
    They'll pay for shipping just to convinve you they are legit. but oh man, do they leverage their position when they have their calculators.

Justin is always glad to separate you from your calculator with chump change, just to sell it back to another student for about 85% of retail price.
    Screw this A-hole. send him a bag of rocks in a prepaid shipping box. but a calculator.

• Jd
    jdandy Mar 27, 2012

thats exactly what happend to me when i sent mine to cash4cals, so i printed out a prepaid slip and scooped up all my dogs ### put it in a box and sent it to them, lol

• Ko
    Kobrek Aug 15, 2012

This website sucks. selfish $#*!s. they just steal from you.

• Ri
    Riotte Jan 02, 2013

I shipped two calculators, a TI-83 Plus in it's original packaging (unopened) and a TI-89 Titanium model calculator in like-new condition. I needed and still need the money that I would have gotten from selling these calculators, but the promised money that was to be deposited into my PayPal account is lacking. I've called the place many times, but have gotten voice mails each and every time. (I've called before the holiday season, so that's no excuse). Very disappointed, and considering further measures to get my money.

• Sc