Carole Martin/Full Freedom Comfort Bras Complaints & Reviews

Carole Martin/Full Freedom Comfort BrasMerchandise not received, check cashed

In response to an advertisement in the Sunday Parade Magazine, in September/October, 2008, I ordered 3 sets of Full Freedom Comfort Bras from Carole Martin. This was a mail-in order with an enclosed check. The check was cashed, but the merchandise was never sent. After checking, it seems that this "company?" has been scamming others in the same way. I am out the amount of $33.89

• Our records indicate that this order was entered into our system on 11/7/2008 and was shipped 11/17/2008, less than 2 weeks after the check was received by us.

We hope that the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin
    1-888-840-9999

Carole Martin/Full Freedom Comfort BrasPaid for bras not recieved

I recieved an ad in the mail for Carole Martin "Full Freedom Comfort Bras". I mailed check # 9515 for the amount of $13.98, & an order for 2 bras on Oct. 1, 2008. My bank paid the check on October 22, 2008. I still have no bras yet. There was no phone #, or E-Mail address to make contact?? I started searching the web just now and found all these sites with complaints about this same ad. Is there anything that can be done to get my money back??

• Our records indicate that this order was entered into our system on 10/16/2008 and was shipped 11/11/2008, less than 3 weeks after the check was received by us.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin
    1-888-840-9999

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices