Big Daddy Smokes Complaints & Reviews

Big Daddy SmokesFraud

Paid $271.20 which was removed from my checking account on May 2009. Cigarettes have not arrived. Phone number is "disconnected" and email states that
there is no company under that email address. I wish
I had seen this Complaint Board before I had placed the order. What now?
Carol in Seattle

• 65
    65Plus Dec 02, 2008

I ordered Cigarettes on Nov. 16 2008. Order was entered on Nov. 19, 2008. My debit card was charged and deducted from my checking account for $168.90.
    So far the order hasn't shipped. Status shows approved. Also received a notice saying the charge to my checking account would show ERS4. And it did.

• Ev
    Evan May 03, 2009

Took my money and then did not ship me my order. Stopped answering my e-mails or phone messages. Apparently Big Daddy Smokes new business is internet fraud.

• Sh
    Sharon P. Jul 02, 2009

I think Cheap-cigs.com is the same company.

• Pr
    Prajwal Oct 30, 2009

I think it is the same company also as it said in an email they sent me the names "DUTYFREESTORE" or "BIGDADDY" may appear on my statement. paid $141 for order never got it!
    I'll do my best to make sure they are prosecuted and all others who have been defrauded should do the same too!!

• Lc
    LCA Feb 22, 2010

I received an email from my-smokes.com and I was getting ready to place an order when I read that on my bank statement that the merchant will show up as "Big Daddy". I checked the scam report and saw this name on it. Just wanted to let the other folks know to beware that Bid Daddy is still out there. but under another name My-Smokes.com

• Fl
    Florida1500 Aug 02, 2010

I have used this company with no problems. Florida

Big Daddy SmokesReceived smokes

I issued a complaint here about not getting my cigarettes after paying for them. I did finally receive them after waiting 23 days from the time I placed the order. I'm wondering if any one else that wrote a complaint got there smokes or if I'm the only one. Post on this site if you did receive them.

• Te
    Texas Customer Dec 21, 2008

I also placed a large order in Nov. 2008 and called
    1-877-218-2443 and 1-606-0072.. SPOKE to a gentleman and explained my problem and he put me on hold and contacted Karen ( a rep. for BigDaddy), after he spoke to Karen he told me I'd receive a call within 15 minutes from Karen, and I did. Karen promised they would e-mail me that my order had shipped and they did within the next week.

I have received my order.
    Call both the numbers and talk to someone. You will not get a response by e-mailing BigDaddy.

Good luck

• Pa
    Paula Mar 12, 2009

I just filed a complaint with IC3. I will try calling them today (3/12/09). I had ordered from them twice before and their order keep getting longer lengths of time to ship. This time, I ordered on 3/1/09 and it still says it's approved! Thanks for all the info.

Big Daddy SmokesNon delivery of paid for product

I too have been subject to fraudulent business practices by this business. Order placed on 11/14/2008 and have not received product. They will not answer email and furnish no other means of contact. Paid 225.00 for my order, and noticed bank account debited for the amount on 11/17/2008. What suggestion do you have to shut him down.

John

Big Daddy SmokesDid not ship product

I placed an order with Big Daddy Smokes on 10/17/08 and they withdrew money from my checking account on 10/20/08 but didn't ship my order. Order placed totaled $185.82 and shipping charges totaled 10.80 for a total paid of $196.62 and no one will respond to e-mails sent to [protected]@bigdaddysmokes.com.

• Ju
    Jules Oct 29, 2008

I ordered 8 on October 9, they e-mailed a receipt of the order. They took the money out of the bank for $264. My order history still says "Approved" where it should have said Shipped. I have not heard from them and e-mail them everyday and they never respond. It's october 29 and still nothing. I have been doing business with them for about 4 years but never had this problem before. Anyone know how contact them?

• Te
    Terry Mendez Oct 29, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I called by bank to dispute the debit to my checking account. They will refund my money 1 - 2 business days after I sign and return the form they are emailing me. Call your bank - they can help you.

• Ha
    Harold Holmes Nov 05, 2008

I had also ordered from them on October 14, they took out their monies from my account on october 16th. I have heard nothing from them. I wrote to them 4 times, getting the auto response each time and no reply to myinquiries as to the status of my order. I had been doing business with them for some time and had not had problems with them until this.

• Di
    Dianna Nov 12, 2008

I'm a shut-in on disability. I ordered 10/24/08 and was approved. They cashed my check for 133.54 on 10/27 but they never shipped and never responded, though my account also says "approved".

I called my bank and they are sending me paperwork to get my money back. Anyone know of a better online company to get cigarrettes? I'm a little worried now.

• Ka
    Kandy Nov 24, 2008

I have been ordering through Big Daddy Smokes for 2 years and recently they took my money out of my account, but never sent my cigarettes. I tracked down a phone number for them and they sent my order immediately and now whenever I make an order I call them in 2 days and make sure there are no problems with my order and things seem to be running smooth again. Call them 606-834-0552. I hope things work out for all that has had problems with them please let me know if this helps good luck to all

• Ml
    mll55 Nov 26, 2008

The same thing happen to me. Ordered and they never shipped product. Big Daddy is Worldwode Fulfillment in Russell, ky and their number is 877-218-2443 ask for karen. Talked to them yesterday and my order was shipped the same day. they were having problems with employees stealing and they are trying to get back on track. So call them, it worked for me. YEA

Big Daddy Smokes — cashed check but did not ship order

I ordered cigarettes and this site cashed my check but did not send my order. I checked the order history and...

Big Daddy Smokes — Fraud alert!

1) Took $198.25 and shipped no product 2) No customer service intact 3) No telephone number 4) No shipping...

Big Daddy SmokesCharged my card and never shipped cigarettes

August 13 I ordered cigarettes online to Big Daddy Smokes and they charged my card and never shipped cigarette. I have tried to contact via their email because they have no phone number listed and they just ignored my inquiries. I had dealt with them for years and now they are not according to my order history say it is approved but does not show shipped. I have not received. Who do I complain to get my money back or cigarettes?

• Mi
    Mike Jun 18, 2008

Charged my card also, and still havent recieved my cigs.

• Ci
    Cindy Case Aug 12, 2008

exact same thing happened to me

• Je
    Jeanne Vittitow Aug 14, 2008

ordered aug 1st, spent 65.00. no cigs, no response.
    i will do no more business with these cheats

• Pa
    Paula Tuttle Sep 30, 2008

Big Daddy Smokes: Ordered a month ago, charged my account $213 now Sept 30th and haven't shipped, haven't returned any of my e-mails. Glad I found this site. People should be warned to stay away from Big Daddy Smokes.com I've lodged a complaint with www. IC3.gov You should too!

sandra Oct 23, 2008

I was ripped off and scammed also with Big Daddy Smokes. I ordered and next day they drafted my account took their money and I never received my order.. I am pissed off!! And when I am pissed I do something about it so I did research.. They have no phone number on their site and do not respond to emails which made me realize I was scammed.. I then realized my order was electronically withdrawn aka ACH so I went through bank records and found their phone number!! (606-658-0072) When you call it they will lie to you and say they arent associated with big daddys but they are liars cause that exact phone number was the number used to draft my account!! I will get my money back!! till then everyone needs to report them to internet fraud!! here's the site info take the time to REPORT THEM!! Put down the cig and fill the form out!! lol I did http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

• Ml
    MLDINVERNO Oct 28, 2008

I also got scammed & robbed by BigDaddySmokes.com. They took $80 of my money and never sent the merchandise. They won't reply to my numerous emails. They don't answer the phones. I pray they get arrested and sent to prison for a very very long time. What goes around ...

sandra Oct 30, 2008

Here's the number directly to the bigdaddys I have spoken to them and when you call ask for Karen (877-218-2443)

• Ka
    karen fusz Nov 13, 2008

I have had WONDERFUL service from them. I did find out that they had 2 employee's that stole alot of their customers and they bilked the company over $100, 000. YES, THE THIEF/EMPLOYEE'S STOLE OVER $100, 000.00. That did put the company in a big hole, and they did have a short time where the orders were delayed, however, they have ALWAYS made good on my orders. I will continue to use this company.. You cant beat their GREAT PRICES!!!