bharat matrimony Complaints & Reviews

suspended my account without reason

I am a bharat matrimony member and registered to their service. I subscribed for 3 months membership and my id is M2820175. There are alot of fake profiles and fake numbers created in matrimony. Some of the brides posted wrong phone numbers and i have complained to to bharat matrimony for checking but no action was taken against the fake profiles nor update me about the progress. Recently i have reported a bride for posting wrong phone number in bharat matrimony and i have contacted that number. The call went to voice chat and i sent msg telling that i called and need the bride to call me asap. I received a rude message from the bride as she send message to me by using another number of hers. She uttered harsh words to me asking why i had sent msg to the number (the one she posted in matrimony) and i explained to her nicely about my intention to get to know her further. However, I received further harsh and rude words and this prompted my anger and i admit i replied a bit harsh to her. She cut her reply and posted mine to bharat matrimony and without further checking, bharat matrimony terminated my service. They asked me to send an assurance mail and i did sent and they reactivated back. Since then i have stopped contacting or sent any msg to that person. Unfortunately that girl resend the same complaint and without checking with me, they suspended my account without notice. I contacted their customer service and they unable to help but still maintain the same reply which is "we are sorry to tell u that we cant help to reactivate your account'. I have 2 months membership and it was burnt just like that. They never listen to both side or story or ask us to explain or defend ourselves. They just cut us off just like that and only interested to take our money, thats all. All the profiles created in bharat matrimony are fake profiles and brides posted wrong phone numbers and wrong information. Please becarefull when u pay using credit cards. They have this option called auto payment renewal and it will cut from your credit card after your membership terminates without your knowledge and its hard to reclaim back from them. I have 3 bad experiences with bharat matrimony as i been their long time member. I decided to subscribe with them as i thought their service will become better but it turn out to be worst. Their customer service will reply same message to you whenever you ask something and they wont do much to help you. The only thing they are interested is to ask if you are willing to subscribe to their service and their promotion and services only. I dont mind losing money to them but i dont want others to suffer like me.

• Gi
    Girija Mohanty Jun 28, 2016

Bulshit company knows how to trickily get money from customer . but don't know how to refund money . only knows auto renewal process and will take money from your bank, and always shows same photos, after 5 year also u can get same photo.

• Vi
    Vinitha Rajagopalan Jul 28, 2016

True .There are so many fake & duplicate profiles. When I send the profile ID to them they say we get thousands of new members so can't check. I send interest to many after I checked the contact number more than ten members deleted they profile. Members are seen online 24 hours but they don't read the message we send also if send photo request no a single member uploaded the photo.

• Vi
    Vinitha Rajagopalan Jul 28, 2016

True .There are so many fake & duplicate profiles. When I send the profile ID to them they say we get thousands of new members so can't check. I send interest to many after I checked the contact number so many members deleted they profile. Many of them are inactive also very old profiles too. Members are seen online 24 hours but they don't read the message we send also if send photo request no a single member uploaded the photo.

termination of membership without notice

I was a member in bharat matrimony and my membership was terminated without notice. There was a lot of fake profiles and people posting fake numbers and no waction was taken against them but action was taken against me. This is a stupid service and they eat up our money, .Please do not sign up or become a paid member to them

• Ak
    Akilan80 Jul 13, 2015

Dear Mr. Kavinesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please send your contact number to [email protected] and we'd like to speak and understand the issue better as it will aid us in introspection and improvements in our processes ultimately leading to customer delight.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

Regards,
    Team Contact Center
    Bharatmatrimony.com

Looting customers

Bharatmatrimony is looting customers. I have created a profile for my sister and had taken 3 months' membership, and later renewed it for another 3 months. After having wasted 3 months' money twice, I now get calls from Bharatmatrimony to take another membership, which is community specific and, which they claim will improve prospects of searching and finding suitable match. Ironically, the same profiles get highlighted, which otherwise were visible through the already paid membership of Bharatmatrimony. The entire profile created in BM for my sister is visible in community portal, which I never created, and was hence copied from original profile. Now, I have to pay again in community portal to improve my prospects of finding and contacting suitable match!!! How cunning this could be? In community, again there are subcommunities, which means there are a min of 3 profiles created for one person by the BM. Now, how many times should we pay to view contact information of prospective alliances?

• Ak
    akilansp Feb 24, 2014

Dear Ms.Pallavi,

We regret for the inconvenience.
    We would like to inform that By registering your profile through any of our domains, you explicitly authorize BM to automatically copy your profiles from BM domain to its Community Bases Matrimonial Sites based on member information relevance like caste, sub caste, religion, age, marital status etc.
    The initiative is to get more response for you to find your ideal partner, also the paid services is not mandatory and you can upgrade whenever necessary based on the responses.
    For any further assistance feel free to mail to [email protected]

Regards,
    Team Customer Care
    Bharatmatrimony.com
    for happy marriages

automatic renewal abuse

Hi,

I want to complain against the 'automatic renewal' abuse on BM website.

This is a warning for all BM users, when subscribing, make sure you call your bank to set a low limit to your credit card online payments...because BM will automatically use/abuse your card to renew your membership.

10th of Sept 2013 I get a call from BM Marketing Team and say I DON'T WANT TO RENEW MEMBERSHIP

11th Sept 2013 My card is abusively used to renew an UNWANTED membership on grounds that the 'automatic renewal button was selected by default'

16th Sept 2013 My bank transfers the client portofolio to another bank and my account is CLOSED. The card they USED FOR RENEWAL was INVALIDATED

20th Sept 2013 I get my bank statement, I see BM took the money on the 11th of Sept

21th Sept 2013 I contact BM and ask for a refund. They refuse. Then I place a comment on mouthshut.com, sharing my bad experience with BM.
2 days later, they agree to refund 2 out of the 3 months of the renewal if I delete my comment from www.mouthshut.com

23 of Sept 2013 I send 4 emails to Refund Team to tell WHAT CARD TO USE FOR REFUND, as the one they used abusively was invalidated

23 of Sept 2013 Without considering my 4 previous emails, Refund team sends confirmation email: My INVALIDATED CARD WAS REFUNDED

24th of Sept- I call every 24h and I am told to wait until I am contacted
My previous bank CONFIRMED THEY REJECTED THE PAYMENT

6th of Oct till today, the same reply, 'Let us check'...

So, I am sharing this experience to let other people know that BM has dishonest procedures.
They call you and even if you refuse the renewal they use your card to renew.

I do not remember having seen any 'automatic renewal button ' when I confirmed my first payment, so I just think they put it later on. And said it was 'by default'..
Otherwise, why calling me????

Also, checking that my bank rejected the payment is a matter of a couple of hours, not of weeks. It just proves their unwillingness to solve a problem..

Conclusion: if you really want to deal with BM, make sure you call your bank first and set a limit on your online payments, so that the automatic renewal be rejected...

matrimonial website

Whether or not you intend to purchase blocks of time on this website, or want to just stay a free
member, you need to inform yourself about who and what you are dealing with, exposing your
personal photos and bio data to here - it is owned, staffed and run by a small group of ruthless, rude, uncaring, unhelpful, greedy, selfish and ill mannered characters.

They have no care for and no idea of what customer service really is - even though they are not the trustworthy ones, YOU will be a suspect if you have any valid complaints. From the female point of view, every single so called match or man that messaged me on his own on the site was either very old and ugly or - younger and a major player, not at all sincere in finding a wife. Not one was of high quality, and even the creepiest of them were busy messaging multiple women. Most seemed to be very expert in using every form of trickery of online dating.
The entire experience left me deeply distressed and in need of medical help for the physical symptoms caused by this.

horrible. service. horrible. men. members

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL WHO MAY BELIEVE THAT BHARAT MATRIMONY IS A DECENT WEBSITE THAT WILL HELP THEM FIND A WIFE OR A HUSBAND - NOT TRUE AT ALL!! AS A WOMAN I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT EVERY MAN WHO CONTACTED ME TURNED OUT TO BE EITHER A LIAR, A CHEATER, OR BOTH - OR LOOKED SO OLD AND SICK THAT NO WONDER THEY HAD TO TURN TO A WEBSITE TO TRY TO FIND A WOMAN.
NONE OF THE YOUNGER MEN OR DECENT LOOKING MEN WERE SINCERE ABOUT FINDING A SUITABLE WIFE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF BHARAT MATRIMONY WAS THE WORST I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE OF ANY BUSINESS OR COMPANY. I EVEN TRIED TO LOCATE THE OWNER, MANAGED TO FIND HIS FULL NAME, BUT HE HAS HIMSELF SO WELL PROTECTED EVEN BY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, THAT IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO CONTACT HIM. ALL HIS STAFF IS RUTHLESS, CRUEL, UNHELPFUL, RUDE, AND MOST OF THEM LACKING IN INTELLIGENCE. NOT ONE OF THEM HAS ANY INTEGRITY. THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF CROOKS THAT ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY. I BEGGED FOR A REFUND MANY TIMES AND EACH TIME THEY BLAMED ME AND REFUSED. I WILL NEVER JOIN ANY WEBSITE AGAIN. TRUST ME ON THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE THAT IT WAS SO STRESSFUL I HAVE HAD TO GET MEDICAL ATTENTION AND PAY MONEY FOR THAT AS WELL. SO I LOST OUT QUITE A BIT. MY PROFILE WAS VERY NICE, MY PHOTO WAS VERY PRETTY, SO I WAS NOT AT FAULT THAT ONLY THE VERY OLD, UGLY MEN OR THE CON ARTISTS AND LIARS SHOWED UP IN MY BHARAT MATRIMONY EMAIL BOX. I HOPE THIS REVIEW HELPS TO SAVE OTHERS FROM SUFFERING THE SAME WAY.

Amount entered in 2 id

I am registered member id h3379067 in Bharat matrimony & Piad rs 10000/- 10-04-2011. but ihave very bed experience in this matrmony. some time youe relationship manager say your paymnet is entered in to ID thats why you have not recd the response. & now ihave not send express interest due to proper payment registered .
Please note i have paid the paymnet in ID h3379067 & i have receipt in the same ID but i dont knoe why yoy have entered tge paymnet in 2 id, Please soughtout the ptoblem as early as possiable. & i have never asked to transfer the amount in another ID
The relationship manager Mrs Chandni Bhargava is not sending the proper profile I am not happy with thi services .
Please help in this regards as early as possiable so i can send the express interest.
Please not i have stopped the services for one month due to sudden death of My Elder Brother please consider this time also.

Regards

Rakesh kakar

MatchMaker Jul 06, 2011

Dear Rakesh Kakar,

An executive from the customer care team has already contacted you to fully understand your concerns and to inform you about the measures being taken to ensure that you have a great experience with our service. We hope they match your expectations. Please feel free to contact our customer care executives at [email protected] should you have further queries or concerns.

Thanks and Regards,
    PrivilegeMatrimony Customer Care Team

Continued mails after unsbscription

I have unsubscribed the news letter and delete my profile from the site. Still I am getting the promotional offers and responses. I am already married now, please shut it off.

User name: Pradeep Agarwal
Email Id: pradeep.[protected]@gmail.com

Example:

from BharatMatrimony.com <[protected]@bharatmatrimony.com>
reply-to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com
to pradeep.[protected]@gmail.com
date Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 2:11 PM
subject Become a paid member & get amazing offers from Surat Diamonds, Joy alukkas, Mega Mart & Smart Shoppers
mailed-by mail1.bharatmatrimony.com
signed-by bharatmatrimony.com

• Fr
    francine claytor Oct 01, 2009

i order the trail of colenx and before it clear the mail they send one and i send by and they charge $89.89 and charge it too my card. it a trick so they can your all trial test ius a lie. and if you on fix income it blown your money. dont try nothing that cost so little it a trick. dont be fool by the trial buys it all lies.it a real spam.

• Fr
    francine claytor Oct 01, 2009

i misspell the name it colenx colenx

• Ta
    tarun choksi Nov 19, 2018

I had a two time registered and payment done via cheque for assisted matrimony for marriage but this is not applying any services to us and this is only online services there is no meaning for marriage matrimony site