APN Roofing Complaints & Reviews

APN RoofingBad repair and service!

I hired APN Roofing to fix my wind damaged roof and repair a leak around my chimney. A few days after the job was completed, the chimney started leaking again. I called APN Roofing over 20 times with no response. They completely ignored all of my calls and messages.

I would not recommend APN Roofing to anyone. They are not reliable or trustworthy.

• Pi
    pickle Nov 07, 2008

Company (William Billy Perry) absconded with money for materials. NOT licensed in Minnesota! DO NOT USE!

Chuck Apr 27, 2009

BOULDERCREEK BUILDERS! REPLACED MY ROOF WHICH NEVER LEAKED. NOW I HAVE A LEAKING SKYLIGHT THEY CLAIMED IT WAS PREEXISTING.UNRELIABLE AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!! I would not reccomend this company.

APN RoofingMoney paid job is not done!

12/23/2005 I hired the above company to fix 2 leaks in my roof for $948. They were very aggressive about being paid, even when the job was not completed (I did wait until it reportedly was to pay), they were then supposed to complete another job for us (but never showed). Then a couple of months later, one of the leaks started leaking again exactly the same way it had been. I called twice, my partner called once, and I called one last time - each time we got voicemail, and there has been no return of phone calls nor any other attempt to correct the problem or refund money. I put a complaint in to the BBB, that has gotten me no where.

All I wanted was for them to either properly repair the leak or refund money for a job NOT done.

Company details: