Retirement Plan of Texaco, Inc.Address Location

R Review updated:

I have a question concerning my retirement plan with Texaco, Inc. I would like the mailing address for the Retirement Plan of Texaco, Inc. or Chevron-Texaco, whichever is appropriate. I worked for Texaco in the mid-80's through Dec 1992 and would like to contact Texaco concerning a couple of different retirement plans I have with them.

• Bf
    Bfoshee Jun 27, 2016

Not sure who to get in touch with about this situation. My grandfather past away years ago and as we were going threw his papers we noticed after he remarried he was filing single on his taxes. Did some research and realized the reason for this is so she could continue to receive her deceased husbands retirement. Their marriage is documented at the court house in She lived with my grandfather till he passed It is my understanding that Her first husband worked for Texaco.
    This situation has been weighing heavy on my mind and was not sure what to do. This is fraud and not right.

• Cr
    CR Buehler May 09, 2017

@Bfoshee Did you ever find the address or phone number of Texaco Retirement Plan? I am also looking for that information. Thank you

Jo Ann Byrne Jan 23, 2019

The phone number to call regarding your Texaco pension plan is [protected]

• Sc
    Scott A. Mandigo Oct 15, 2019

How do I find out if I have anything in my retirement plan with Texaco? My name is Scott Alan Mandigo. My father was Paul Q. MANDIGO who worked for the company for 40 years. He passed away about 7 years ago.

• Wi
    William Rawlings Dec 24, 2019

William R Rawlings, I received a notice several months ago about a one time payout after age 70 1/2, I also received something about my address which was correct so it appeared I didn't need to respond. I haven't heard any more about it so I might have missed something I was supposed to do. Let me know if you need more information from me .