Res v Maxscam

If you are thinking of doing business with this company DON'T. It's a total scam. Customer service (very foreign accent) argued with me and basically laughed in my face when I tried to return my first bottle of res v max on the 18th day of my 15 day trial (allergic reaction).

I not only wanted to send this bottle back but the one they sent and charged to my credit card account after the trial period. They agreed to take back the 2nd bottle but told me I was basically S.O.L because the terms and agreement said 15 days not 18. I am charged for this bottle and told there was nothing they can do about it. I'm enraged and disappointed it had to come to this.

No matter what you think of this product - BEWARE, the company is not a company you want to deal with. It all feels fraudulent to me- all the way down to the foreign speaking customer service.
Again...DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

• Na
    Nancy Summers Mar 15, 2009

Billed for 87.13 on debit card and I did not order this and did not receive it.Want this amount taken off my account.

Frieda Mar 17, 2009

me too!!! There number is also dosconnected so they took our money and ran.

• Vi
    Vivian Mar 20, 2009

Resv.max also debited my account for $87.13 for something I did not order. On March 18th, I called to dispute and they claimed it was a legitimate charge. I did find a phone number for them. It is [protected]. I had only ordered one of their free samples and cancelled later. This company is definitely a scam.
    Vivian

• In
    IndianaGuy Mar 21, 2009

Good advice - I will not use this company ! What do they sell ?

• Di
    dissappointed Mar 24, 2009

I have also had a bad experience with ResV. I ordered the free trial which took 9 days to reach me! I had only just started to try the supplement when I noticed a debit to my checking account of $87.13 when I called and queried this I was told that the trial period starts from the moment you place the order, not when you receive it! and the debit was for a second order I was not aware I had placed. I asked to cancel this order as I was not happy with their businesss practices. I was told it was too late and the product had already shipped out and would arrive in the next day or two. If I wanted, I could return the bottle with a return number given to me by customer service. The bottle NEVER arrived! so not only have they taken my money I have no product and I cannot seem to be able to contact them. I feel a real fool...all in the quest for youth and beauty..I've been scammed. Nature intended for us to get old and I think we should embrace it with grace and dignity. It is such a shame that our culture places such emphasis on youth and beauty instead of age and wisdom like other cultures!

FRANS Mar 25, 2009

JUST REQUESTED A SAMPLE AND AFTER THAT MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED FOR MONTHLY SUPPLY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

• Mi
    Michael from Houston Mar 26, 2009

I had recently ordered Rev V Max as well. I thought i was within my free trial period. Interesting, after reading about these complaint, I checked my credit card statement...they charged me as well already. So I guess I will have to call tomorrow and cancel with these people too.
    Michael from Houston

frans Apr 02, 2009

asked for a sample gave them my creditcard number for shipping and handeling about 3.95 Without warning they opened an account and charged for a first shipment for the amount of 87.13. I've never asked for this shipment and furthermore I never received the shipoment. Tlaked to a company worker She told me to send it back. I can not send back anything because I never received it.

• Mk
    M. Keating Apr 06, 2009

I also sent for the free trial, then received a 2nd one and my credit card was charged $87.63. I called to say that I wasn't aware that I had also signed up for automatic renewal and I would return the product for a refund. I was told that when I ordered it was noted that I could cancel the plan within 7 days. If it was there, it was very obscure and no such indication came with the "FREE" sample. What a RIP-OFF!

• Ly
    lynn Apr 14, 2009

The free sample isn't so free, is it?? Same thing happened to me. I had 15 days to cancel after getting the 1st bottle, or they would bill me for the full amount. Well, who knew??? Some teeny tiny fine print at the bottom??? Yup, canceled today also. Truthfully, all it did was give me gas. Though, if you run across the lift SP, I do really like that and it works!

• Re
    resveratrolultra Apr 20, 2009

I agreed to a free trial and was charged 87.13 and 10 days later charged another 83.18 and a 1.95 and 3.00 charge on the same day and on my bank statement it says ResveratrolUltra is this the same company or what? I called the number to cancel and your put on hold forever no one answers. This company is a ripoff!

• Sh
    sharon Apr 28, 2009

I had the same problems as all of the rest of you. My questions is, HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK?

SB

• Ct
    C. Tietjen May 13, 2009

Ms. Vivian and M.Keating are right on TARGET! The same exact experience happened to me. I took this to my Dr. who advised that the contents have been linked to an increase in Breast Cancer.
    C.Tietjen

nony Jul 01, 2009

does anybody know the number to cancel the order? i also just received mine and i am not willing to pay for it after reading its just a scam. i live in australia and i cannot call them and they won;t return my email...?

• Cd
    cdhorn Jul 22, 2009

I received a free trial of this in the mail at work today. However, I never ordered the stuff and was actually on vacation when the invoice says it was ordered. The back of the invoice says I have a certain number of days to call and cancel, but since I never ordered it in the first place I'm thinking this is a scam to get my credit card number. Has anyone else ever had this experience? I've reported it to the post office and will be filling out a fraud report, and have alerted our financial department to be on the lookout for odd charges on my company card, but am wondering if there's something else I should be doing?

• Pa
    paula Oseguera Jul 22, 2009

i have ordered just the trial one and i went on line to check by checking account
    i had two debit from them i call but i couldn' understand want they were saying .i call bank and told about, i need help how can i get my money back.

• Th
    thankyoupinel Jul 28, 2009

You wont be able to ge tin contact with them if you're out outside the unighted states or canada i assume, this is a very clever company, but obvioulsey not too clever, you wont get your money back..unless you take action legally which i think could be good in your favour, but who has the time or money. In any case if you want to cancel you'll just have TO CHANGE YOUR BANK DETAILS tell your bank the problem and if the company still tries to deduct money the bank will investigate it for you, cheers pinel.

• Ra
    raff Jul 28, 2009

Unauthorized charges X 4

• Mm
    m_merceri Aug 04, 2009

I ordered the product with a 15 free trail it has not show up and I have already been charged the next months cost for some more product. I tried to call and resolve this with the company and was told it was to late so now I'm out of pocket $ 87.13 cents.

• He
    Helen Aug 09, 2009

I ordered a "free trial" of RES V Max on the 14th of July. The order did not come until the 28th of July. I took for 2 days and decided the pills were too large and canceled following automated instructions. Today I noticed my credit card was charged 87.13. When I call to dispute the charge I was on hold forever. While holding I went on -line - neither was beneficial. Both reps said I should have called when my order didn't come with in the trial period for an extension. Supposedly it is in the fine print - call if you do not get your free trial w/in the free trial for a 10 day extension - sad. I've filed a dispute with my credit card and FTC. Wish I had researched first before buying...which I normally do. Guess the "free trial" got me - should have know better :(

• Tp
    T Piotrowski Aug 18, 2009

same here!! sent for free trial and was charged 1.03 and then saw that I was charged 89.74 on my debit, which I did'nt authorize. Don't quite know what to do but am going to find out. I guess I will have to get a new debit with new numbers. I read print but did'nt see that. Ninty dollars is a lot to lose for Senior citizen.

• Cb
    c boone Aug 21, 2009

I have canceled this several times. but I am still getting the prducts and they keep charging my credit card. Do you understand how frustrated people get when Res V MAX keep charging their credit card. Who would I complain to about this comnpany!!! ???? This company must be a scam! I want to send back all of their products and get my money back. I have called and called and no one ever answers!!! What do I do???

• Ky
    Kyberr Aug 22, 2009

This product isn't good for my stomach and i get a scik feeling.. and they wont' answer my calls or this live chat stuff.. so i can cancel what ever they are trying to do to me..

• Js
    jsanders15 Aug 25, 2009

This company says you can enjoy a 14 day free trial period to evaluate (evaluate: to consider or examine something in order to judge its value, quality, importance, extent, or condition) their product. They don't ship the product until the very end of the 14 day period leaving you 3-5 days to "evaluate". Not much time to evaluate the benefits of Res V Max. They state that the free trial period begins the day your order is placed to cover themselves.

When I pointed out the details of the shipping situation, the online customer representative told me that they "...can't control the shipping company." Geez!

My credit card company was VERY familiar with this scam but said their hands are tied due to the terms and conditions stated on the website. Don't do it!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND LOOK FOR OTHER SCAMS OF THIS NATURE.

• Li
    LInda Soman Aug 25, 2009

I order their trail offer also. I never received it and they charged $ 87 .13 twice. The article said get 2 free trial samples, which they never sent. I called them they said that was just to bad but they would the price of my next order to $40.00. I said no thank you I never received my first order. I just want my MONEY back. That was a$174.26 out of my account and no product.

• Pi
    Pissed off student Sep 26, 2009

hi can someone please let me know the number to call this company? because i am from Australia and i ordered the product for a sister of mine and now since i found out it was a scam, i simply cannot get a hold of these people! I am scared they are going to charge more into my bank account. Please please please let me know how i can get a hold of them to stop charging to my bank account! =(

another angry consumer Oct 05, 2009

This is a complete scam. Once they get your credit card number the only thing you can do is cancel the card because the charges will just keep coming - no matter what they say. I lifted a hold on my credit card because I was assured the account was cancelled (with cancellation confirmation numbers and assurances that I would be receiving a refund). The same day my account was charged $180.00. They just talk in circles and lie, lie, lie - then laugh at you. There have been enough complaints about it - I don't understand why something can't be done to shut them down!

• Ca
    cafahr Oct 09, 2009

I, also, was charged for the 2nd shipment, before I even got my "trial" bottle and when I called to cancel I was given an RMA number, but, to this day, I still haven't received the bottle I paid 87.13 for to send back for credit... DO NOT do this!!!

MARY G Oct 13, 2009

ordered trial pack of product on 7/20/09 was never told that they would automatically order if not canceled after 30 days. on 8/3/09 wa scharged 87.13 and again on 8/19/09 was charged 87.13. these orders were place before 30 days were completed. THIS IS A DEFINITE SCAM.<br />
    DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!!

• Re
    RES V Oct 14, 2009

This Company deserves all the bad press it gets. Don't do busines with them.
    I only wish I had read this column before I bought from them.
    In my opinion, DON'T BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THEM.

JoAnne Broadbent Oct 20, 2009

As others, I ordered a "free trial" not realizing that on the bottom of the web page in small print that I was agreeing to a monthly $79.98 bottle of capsules that had some brown substance, but not the prescription drug that the video and other support materials were discussing. The capsules came without any paperwork except a brochure. I had no idea that they would continue and that my card would be charged monthly. Don't give them any information!!!

• Ga
    galveston12 Nov 01, 2009

This is why you read the terms and conditions before you enter your credit card number. I was going to order this product, but I read the terms and conditions listed on the website about the 14 day trial period and the fact that you're enrolled in an auto shipping program when you agree to them. It doesn't say it's free anywhere. I feel badly for you guys, but you should read terms and conditions before you buy anything on the internet. I declined the offer.

READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS. It's what an intelligent buyer does.

• Ga
    galveston12 Nov 01, 2009

There's a number to the company that'll appear on your credit card statement.

• Ta
    taphria Dec 26, 2009

How come this company has not been stopped or gone after with a Lawyer? I to was convience to try a free trial just pay s&h, and was told that there would not be any further charges unless I authorized them. Not true, I was charged for 3 bottles of the free trails, of 79.62 each, I reported to BBB, and will see if I can get somewhere that way. I would never pay that much for just one bottle and in these times of hardship. If you have not reported to BBB, try it. If you can get a Lawyer to go after this company, go for it.

• Kr
    kristenb Feb 01, 2010

These people charge you $79 for the trial bottle if you dont contact them within 17 days, they dont send you a new one. this is a rip off. dont even bother with these rude people. you will be on hold forever and get rude representatives. you can buy the same thing that wont make you sick from CVS for $10

• Ca
    Carlay Feb 14, 2010

The ad was misleading- I was automatically billed for several months for the product and had to call to cancel future billings. The information was not clearly explained for the consumer.,

• Ph
    Phyllis Close Feb 22, 2010

I had the same experience. When I ordered the product, the ad said try it for $4.95. When I was charged over $70, I complained first to the credit card company and they referred me to the company and provided the number. Same story as the previous ones, it was too late to cancel AND they stated that the $4.95 was for shipping only, that the product was not free.

Their ad was obviously designed to be misleading. Don't do business with this company!!!

Phyllis in TN

• Kc
    KCMILLIGAN May 05, 2010

i am looking for a number that dials in to the company but every number so far seems to route to the same call center.
    THREE MONTHS WORTH OF PROMISES NO REFUND YET !
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!