Reportlinker.comreportlinker.com is a spam

I just found I have been charged from ReportLinker.com for three times and I haven't logged on the website once!
I even don't know I have subscribed ReportLinker. It is definitely a spam! I haven't received any email! Not strange not receiving ANY email asking why having a supposed subscription you never even enter your account?
A major waste of time and the company is not serious enough to clarify their terms of use for their monthly charging since they keep charging until canceled once you discover their scam.
Gonna call my bank and email to ReportLinker, see whether they will refund me.

RESOLVED

• Reportlinker's response · Apr 12, 2017

Hello Ruizhe,
    I came across your comments and I'm very surprised by your feedback. ReportLinker proposes a monthly subscription giving access our entire database - which is a compilation of reports and statistics from validated public sources, from official company websites to academic journals, etc. You can cancel your subscription anytime, if your project is finished or if you no longer wish to use the platform, directly from your account. This information is clearly noted in our T&Cs that you accepted when subscribing.

You also mentioned that you have not received any email following your subscription. We automatically send a Welcome Email, and after having checked our records, I can confirm yours was sent on the 5th of Feb 2017.

Moreover, you downloaded several reports from our database with this same account.
    You sent an email to one of our customer care representatives, who immediately offered you 2 months of free access. I hope that this is a satisfying solution for you.

We really do our best to give full satisfaction to our customers, who consist of researchers and business professionals across different verticals who use our platform to find data regularly. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you and we remain open to discussion.

Best Regards,