REPLICAGOD.COMHuge rip-off

F

I just recieved my replica rolex today, I paid $775.00 for it... A two tone 2009 Model. Was suppopse to be Solid 18K gold, but turned out to be gold plated at best, its even a bad gold plate job at that!!! Havnt even put on my wrist yet, my brother is an attourney and I am sending watch back today for what reason ????? Hopefully they will come through and replace with a solid Gold two tone or stainless ect. or My money back in full.. Loui The guy who I ordered it from is ignoring my calls and Lied to me over the phone about the gold .. Do not order from Replicagod.com, he is a crook!!

More REPLICAGOD.COM Complaints & Reviews