The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Regional Acceptance Corporation — Wrongful Repossession
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My car was wrongfully repossessed by Regional Acceptance. I was NOT late on payments and after speaking with a branch manager that refused to give me any information to there headquarters or immediate supervisor, told me that he wasn't going to help me because it was clear to him that I was not a responsible person due to the fact my car had been impounded because of parking tickets and there was nothing he was going to do to assist in resolving the matter.
I have all my paperwork from my account with Regional that clearly shows that I was not behind in payment and proof from the auction house that they released the title to my car before my next payment was due.
More Regional Acceptance Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Regional Acceptance Corp. - Harrassment
- Regional Acceptance - Scam and cheating
- Regional Acceptance Corp. - Rip off and scam artists
- Regional Acceptance - They're money hungry
- Regional Acceptance Corp. - Customer Service
- Regional Acceptance Corporation - harassment
- Regional Acceptance - Don't finance with them
- Regional Acceptance - Bad service
- Regional Acceptance - Worst company ever
- Regional Acceptance Corporation - Calls