Regency Furniturerefund

M

Problem:
I had went in to this furniture store on March 7, 2009, we purchase a sofa. We were told then that it was an special order and it will take up to 4-6 weeks or sooner, (" he, said he rather give us a longer time then sooner", ). My girlfriend started to call after the 4th week, she was told that it will take 8 weeks to come in, she requested for them to call the manufacture, she was told they could not do that. she spoke to Jackie who gave my girlfriend her cell phone, told her she was going to look into it and call her back she never did. Then my girlfriend spoke to the Gm on the 5ht week, he told her that she has to wait for the 8th week, and that he was going to call the manufacture and call her back and he never did. On 4/19/2009, My girlfriend and I went into the store, and told them by the 8th week we wanted the sofa in the apartment. the sales manager Senal( not sure that how you spell it) told us he was going to call the company on that Monday 4/20/09 he called my girlfriend that we need to get our money back, because they discounted the sofa. I went back to the store that tues. they told me the terminal were not working, I then went back on Thursday that day, received a letter that my money was going to be credit back to my card on 4/28, well, it is not there. Called the store back and the sale manager told me it was done today, after it was suppose to be done on Thursday or either Friday the latest of 4/23-4/24. I want my money refunded so we can purchase another sofa from somewhere else, the one my girlfriend wants. I have given them more then enough time to refund my money and have be patience with them.

• Fh
    fharris Jan 19, 2011

This is the Regency Store in New York?

• Vb
    Vbp Dec 23, 2010

I am interested in how this works with the bank. I ma having an issue with this Regency furniture store. The got me the wrong color and the worst is that they did not know which color is which when they were selling it to me. Now they might not have the color I wanted and we will have to got through much talk and arguments I am sure. So if you could let me know how I can may be have my money back from the bank that would be great. Thank you

• Te
    TEE058 Jul 27, 2009

Do not buy from regency. My experience was terrible. They sale discontinued furniture. And It takes weeks maybe months for you to get your furniture. They sold me a discontinued set of furniture and didn't call to tell me. I just happen to call to see when the furniture was coming in and they told me they didn't have it and they weren't giving my money back. So I called the Regional office Mr. Lee and he acted unprofessional and he was a a hole. Excuse my french but thats what he was because he had 2, 000 dollars of my money. So I was going to consult a lawyer but then I decided to report them to my bank. And I got all my money back. So if you made the purchase with your back card or credit card report them to your bank.