Regency Furniture - Largo, MDfails to honor warranty

I purchased furniture from Regency Furniture along with a 5-year warranty plan. I submitted my claim three months ago (2 years into my 5-year plan) and they have failed to provide the service to repair my furniture. All calls have been one-sided (me calling them), I've even emailed them; to no avail. They claim after numerous calls that my claim was denied. I've asked for the information in writing but for some reason Regency Furniture is unable to provide that in writing. I don't believe that they even filed the claim. I've asked for the telephone number to the company; they only have an email address. I've asked for that as well; can't give it to me. I've since discovered after having the plan for 2 years that the warranty that I purchased is no longer being used and they are now using a new company. I never received any information regarding this until after I submitted my claim. It's interesting that their warranty company -- MidAtlantic -- has their Brandywine locations address on the pamphlet as the address for the company. What a great way to continue to screw more customers. Create a company to provide a service that you don't plan on providing. More money, more money, more money for Regency Furniture.

They are great when you walk in the door; kick you as you leave. They give you the run around promising to provide the requested documentation from the company that states your claim was denied; they don't; tell you that someone will call you back; they don't. Why was my claim denied; no justifiable reason. They just take your money and hope that you'll go away. I'm not. I'll see them in court!!

STAY AWAY FROM REGENCY FURNITURE!!! RUN!!! RUN!!! RUN!!!