realself.comscam site!

C

A couple of months ago, I posted a detailed review of a very bad doctor. It immediately attracted people who were considering the same doctor. Several weeks later the review was deleted and my account was banned. RealSelf customer service never contacted me and explained the reason. Only later I found out that the doctor I wrote the review about contacted them, and paid some money for deleting the review. Don't trust this website! There you will find only positive reviews, which are written by their employees. All the negative ones get deleted. What a scam site!

• El
    Elieli May 01, 2020

Hi the same thing happened to me! I had reviews with pictures and they banned my account and deleted my review! I am sure the dr paid them off. How did you get proof that the dr paid them off?

• Cu
    CuriousaboutRealself Jan 14, 2017

I'm curious if you have anything verifiable about the doctor making requests for the review to be removed and their compliance. If you do I'd love to here more. If not I'd still love to hear the path chain that led to this conclusion.