realself.com — scam site!
A couple of months ago, I posted a detailed review of a very bad doctor. It immediately attracted people who were considering the same doctor. Several weeks later the review was deleted and my account was banned. RealSelf customer service never contacted me and explained the reason. Only later I found out that the doctor I wrote the review about contacted them, and paid some money for deleting the review. Don't trust this website! There you will find only positive reviews, which are written by their employees. All the negative ones get deleted. What a scam site!
More realself.com Complaints & Reviews
- realself.com - keeping my account hostage
- RealSelf - beware!
- RealSelf - unethical
- RealSelf - covering up criminal doctors
- realself.com - don't use their services
- realself.com - my review was deleted!
- RealSelf - Biased reviews
- RealSelf - Forum
- RealSelf - removed my review
- realself.com - I wanted to find the doctor, but they started to steal from me