RCD - Hebron, OhioBig time rip off!

R

My complaint regards a RV dealership in central Ohio. The company is RCD of Hebron Ohio. Just over a year ago we bought an RV which they represented profusely as a 2002 model. Throughout our negotiations on price for our trade-in they continued to lowball our trade and highball our new one. We did buy it and found to our dismay that the VIN # was a 2001. RCD made about $15000 on the deal. I tried to complain to Better Business Bureau and after lengthy back and forth found BBB was siding with RCD. So we were ripped off big time and now can only complain in this forum.

• Rc
    RCD Scams Aug 07, 2012

I had an issue with my title also, it had the wrong year on it RCD took my money and did nothing about it. After a lengthy process I had to fix it myself. Beware of RCD look at everything before you give them any money. Do not take their word for anything it means nothing.