Razoks Manitoba Heating and CoolingMy warranty is null and void.

C

I signed a maintenance agreement that Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling did not honor. I called the service repairman since he gave me his number and because of this they told me my warranty was null and void.

More Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Complaints & Reviews

• Li
    Lisaanne q Mar 30, 2016

Why was no complaint submitted to the BBB ? This company has zero complaints lodged. This whole series of tales and onus do reads like a comic book. Why is the complainant based in California? Any person with a legitimate complaint would go through the proper channels not act like children. There are many satisfied customers who have reviewed this company. Accusing him of having an affair has Nothing to do with the matter. Sounds like someone with a personal axe to grind. Advertising to work for beer is illegal and would have him shut down . Never heard such silliness in my long life!

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Sep 13, 2013

Hello again... it's funny that I have never heard from a Cymbia or anyone complaining to the Company about this false complaint.
    Your comments above:
    1.) I signed a maintenance agreement that Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling did not honor from "Cymbia" false complaintent
    2.) Explain this complaint from Cymba (this one from "Amanda"- another false post complaint
    My answer:
    1.) If you read above you will see my response which was: "I would like to say this "complaint" filed has absolutely no truth or validity to it. I, nor has my Company, ever offered my customers or clients "maintenance agreements" This is just proves "Cymbia's" complaint is false and full of lies.
    2.) See response above. Also Suzie.900, you should stick at 1 lie at a time. You posted about Candace 2 days ago but even a sensible person would have posted about the a/c and u/v light lie first before a post slandering a person. your Air Cond. lie/fairytale is ideal to tell before people go to sleep and your u/v lighting "story" another lie as my Company doea not carry nor have we ever offered or sold this item. Get your facts straight about what a Company does or sell before you make up your lies.
    Another "Amanda" comment from above:"an honest business would not be going on line to defend itself
    an honest business has nothing to hide
    My response: only crooks, thieves and liars hide, I am here to answer any questions or concerns regarding your false, outright lie of a complaint. My contact info is here for all to see, is that hiding to you? YOU who are hiding behind your computor? Like I said, anyone can contact me directly including "Cymba, suzie.900 and Amanda" I haven't heard from any of these alias'a you're using so I have to ask, who really is the one hiding here??? I've posted my contact info, why don't you???
    We have a good idea of who is behind this as we have a full account of what this person did in the manner pertaining to Candace Larson (emails and records on file) and what you said to her and the manner in which you treated her is why you were let go and all of this because of what YOU did and not anyone else... as well to the lies and slandering of my name and Company which can be provided and will be once we get to the Legal matters involving this person or anyone associated with said person. You should have been careful and read what you emailed before you "sent" it.
    Now I can prove and back-up with documented facts/emails the truth about this whole situation and will take it Legal.
    Again for those out there, please ignore these false complaints on this site or any other site and please feel free to contact me anytime regarding any questions or concerns. Thanks,

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Sep 09, 2013

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Co Razoks Manitoba Heating and Co
    Aug 31 from Winnipeg, Manitoba ..
    Hello again... it's funny that I have never heard from a Cymba or anyone complaining to the Company about this false complaint.
    Your comments above:
    2.) Explain this complaint from Cymbia (this one from "Amanda"- another false post complaint
    an honest business has nothing to hide
    My response: only crooks, thieves and liars hide, I am here to answer any questions or concerns regarding your false, outright lie of a complaint. My contact info is here for all to see, is that hiding to you? YOU who are hiding behind your computor? Like I said, anyone can contact me directly including "Cymbia, suzie.900 and Amanda" I haven't heard from anyof these alias'a you're using so I have to ask, who really is the one hiding here??? I've posted my contact info, why don't you???
    Again for those out there, please ignore these false complaints and please feel free to contact me anytime regarding any questions or concerns. Thanks,

Howdy All, AC GUY is the name and i too joined
    "friends of Cymba"
    Greetings from New Orleans
    came across this web site
    and am still scratching my head
    how this Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling
    can claim to clean vents for $59
    that alone screams out "SCAM"
    no where is Gods green country can you can ducts cleaned
    that cheap, but then there would be the bait and switch
    once you let the devil in your house like a blood sucking dracula
    needing an invitation to enter your home
    once inside your home this dracula aka Joe Rozak
    will suck your blood then your wallet
    dont get caught like poor cymba sand get scammed thousands of dollars, dont worry cymba you have new followers here in New Orleans
    who were happy to join "freinds of Cymba"
    together we can let others know of duct cleaning scams
    and let be aware of scam companies like
    Razok Manitoba Heating and Cooling, we people in New Orleans
    spit on ### companies like this who rip people off

summer scam
    11 hours ago from Floral City, Florida
    Summer Scam
    a song dedicated to Razok Manitoba Heating and Cooling
    dedicated by a new member of "friends of Cymba"

Summer Scam

my summer scam of $59.95 is really made from all these things

Joe Rozak walked into my home with a rooter router on silver spurs that jingled to
    A song of cleaning vents for $59.95 that he had only sang to just a few thousand
    I saw his silver spurs and uv light in just one hand and Joe Rozak said let's pass some time
    while I clean 10 vents
    Ohh, summer scam

my summer scam of $59.95 is really made from all these things
    Take out your wallet so i can give you the silver spurs and help me pass the time
    by writing me a cheque for a new furnace and ac unit
    Mmm, summer scam

When I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes
    My silver spurs were gone, my head felt twice its size
    Joe Rozak took my silver spurs, a dollar and a dime
    And left me cravin' for more summer scam
    Ohh, summer scam

my summer scam of $59.95 is really made from all these things
    by cashing in your cheque for a new furnace and ac unit

NEW UPDATED REPORT UNCENSORED AND IN GRAPHIC DETAIL
    [MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE]

Razok Manitoba Heating and Cooling A/C Air Duct Cleaning

158 Ashford Dr. Winnipeg, Manitoba R2N 1R7Phone [protected] Email [email protected]

So at this point in my life having come across countless scams either personally

or through friends and family,

I figured my scam meter aka spider senses was pretty well tuned. Oh how wrong I was.

Our A/C has been running great but we have seen the ads a few times in Kijiji Winnipeg

on line for A/C duct cleaning from this one company Razok Manitoba Heating and Cooling

stating "will clean for beer why pay up to $149"

We figured it is probably mostly just an opportunity for the company to try and sell

you the more expensive treatments or products or ask for another case of 24

Being in sales I felt confident that I could reject an offer they threw at me, no matter

how good the offer or how dire my situation was claimed to be.

But for a case of 24 (First clue that it was a scam) we figured why not get them cleaned and then

just ignore whatever the crook Joe Rozak tells me is wrong because it is probably just a lie.

Great plan and it worked perfectly for a time…The A/C guy Joe Rozak arrived wobbling, slurred speech,

smelling of beer unshaven, dirty like someone who hasnt bathed in years drunk like a skunk

he then immediately went through the whole routine of pointing our dirt on my A/C

with beer bottle in hand and belching, burping and not to mention scratching his groin

telling me that the only way to clean it is to replace the ducts or to buy their U/V light machine

that will eliminate all of the mold. Wow, at this point I know

that Joe Rozak is a crook and this is a scam, Joe Rozak asked if we had any liquor and that he could

not proceed without any liquor so my husband brought Joe Rozak a small bottle of red wine Joe Rozak

let out a mighty belch which stunk up the entire room and shouted out "COME TO BUTTHEAD"

then Joe Rozak hooked up a big machine to the vent and turned it on

brown then Joe Rozak said "do you smell that" "that is the smell of mold the u/v light is killing"

pants"

anyone that encountered them would become infested with mold.

I said “That’s very nice Joe Rozak I am not interested” and told Joe Rozak

"you already infested our house by c******g in your pants"

even after Joe Rozak offered to give me a “special deal”.

Oh but one more smelly thing, Joe Rozak still had a trick up his sleeve or should I say down his pants:

his dark pants had a very large dark spot where Joe Rozak had just peed his pants

Joe Rozak) was 2 lbs low, so Joe Rozak said it was $30 / lb,

Rozak you unwashed whino

been spoken.

house was at 80.

to be professional techinicians arrived on a bicycle built for 2.

unit or I could pay them $350 to clean the coils.

beans what do they think this is a pub

bums and washed them down with the hose for they needed a bath

level should be at 70, so not only did they charge me for 2 lbs at double the going market rate but

the a/c smelled of pee as if someone peed on the unit to try and cool it down, the good a/c guy said

that is how they cool a/c units in Uganda and 3rd world countries by peeing on them

taken some out to begin with rather than ripping me off

So beware and don’t even bother getting your A/C ducts cleaned by

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling, the good A/C guy says that its pointless and laughed at how

Joe Rozak c*****d and peed his pants and was happy to hear how i kicked out Joe Rozaks drunk

homeless technicians and gave them a bath with the hose

the good a/c guy did say better just to wait until they get fully used and replace them yourself

mistake!

and what ever you do not offer these drunks any liquor or they will just c*** and pee their pants

• Cy

came across this web site
    and am still scratching my head
    how this Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling
    can claim to clean vents for $59
    that alone screams out "SCAM"
    no where is Gods green country can you can ducts cleaned
    that cheap, but then there would be the bait and switch
    once you let the devil in your house like a blood sucking dracula
    needing an invitation to enter your home
    once inside your home this dracula aka Joe Rozak
    will suck your blood then your wallet
    who were happy to join "freinds of Cymba"
    together we can let others know of duct cleaning scams
    and let be aware of scam companies like
    Razok Manitoba Heating and Cooling, we people in New Orleans
    spit on *** bag companies like this who rip people off

• Cy
    cymba's husband Sep 01, 2013

cymbas husband
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    I am Cymbas husband
    we are new to this beautiful country
    and we worked very hard to get where we are right now
    one day me and my wife Cymba came across this ad on Kijiji
    for very cheap duct cleaning
    I told cymba it may be a SCAM and not to trust any thing on line
    and Cymba said it is very cheap and affordable
    so I let Cymba contact this Rozak Manitoba Heating and Cooling
    after his inspection we were told that we needed a new furnace
    and that the a/c unit was seized and also needed replacing
    now the $59 duct cleaning was going up to few thousand dollars
    my poor wife cymba was in tears, but i told her its ok we have our childrens college funds we been saving for years
    so we agreed and let Joe Rozak put in the new furnace and a/c unit
    2 weeks later the house was so so hot and there was smoke inside
    everywhere, we called Rozaks manitoba heating and cooling and he told us that our warranty was null and void, just like my wife posted on the complaint site
    we would like to thank everyone for their support and joining
    "friends of Cymba" your posts and encouragement is helping her cope through these hard times of being ripped off by a company claiming to be in business for 20 years, more like ripping off people for 20 years is more like it, we have a saying in our country
    "God will take care of it", I suggest that Joe Rozak go to church and walk into the confession box kneel down and confess his sins confess to the priest and tell the priest about all the thousands of people he has ripped off for thousands of dollars
    then go home and confess to his wife about Candace Larson be a man give his wife a divorce and 50% of everything, then and only then can Joe Rozak start walking down the path to salvation

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Aug 31, 2013

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Aug 30, 2013

ahhhh... now it's Amanda??? "Cymbia" as a "customer" of ours does not exist. And if you read my initial response to this false- made up complaint which said above: "I signed a maintenance agreement that Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling did not honor"

you can read my response: "I would like to say this "complaint" filed has absolutely no truth or validity to it. I, nor has my Company, ever offered my customers or clients "maintenance agreements" which proves you are lieing and have made up this "complaint" and the more YOU say the more you show no knowledge that of which you speak

I would love to have a battle of wits with YOU but it's unfair to battle an unarmed adversary.

If I was running like you say I sure wouldn't be on here now would I? and since YOU are "Cymbia" why don't you give me a call, your address and I will be more than happy to take care of your "complaint" But I know that won't happen because YOU are just hiding behind the name of "Cymbia" and now "Amanda"
    You can make up all the false names/complaints you want but what you don't realise is you're supplying my Company and Legal team with more ammunition.
    As far as Candace Larson goes, you know what YOU did and how you spoke to her (we have it all on our Company files incl. the emails you sent to her) and why she filed a complaint with our Company about YOU which resulted with your removal from the Company. And now this big vendetta by you blaming everyone else but yourself over something YOU did on your own.

Again, if anyone including "Cymbia or Amanda" has any questions or concerns regarding these lies and false claims on this or any other site, please give me a call.
    Joe- Owner: Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling

NEW UPDATED REPORT UNCENSORED AND IN GRAPHIC DETAIL
    [MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE]

then Joe Rozak hooked up a big machine to the vent and turned it on

all of a sudden Joe Rozak was making funny noises and the behind of his pants were starting to turn brown

my husband pointed to Joe Rozak's behind and said "no that is the smell of someone who crapped his pants"

while this crook Joe Rozak continued to try and sell me stuff by telling me that my whole family and anyone

I said “That’s very nice Joe Rozak I am not interested” and told Joe Rozak

"you already infested our house by crapping in your pants"

the Freon level in the outside unit to make sure it is full…

Uh duh well I guess that is ok go ahead…and wouldn’t you know it the thing (according to that drunk Joe Rozak)

was 2 lbs low, so Joe Rozak said it was $30 / lb,

now my scam meter is really buzzing but like an idiot I say oh well its only $60 go ahead and do it Joe Rozak

When Joe Rozak was leaving Joe said “Your A/C will be cooler now”…more untrue words have never been spoken.

The day after Joe Rozak left the A/C would not hold its temperature and by the end of the day my house was at 80.

to be professional techinicians arrived on a bicycle built for 2.

And guess what they said? I needed to either spend a few THOUSAND dollars replacing the outside unit or

I could pay them $350 to clean the coils.

But they would not do any work till I bought them each a case of 24 budweiser beer and 12 cans of beans

Those were my two options…I gave them a third option…the door and kicked out Joe Razoks drunk bums

So I finally called a couple people I know and we got a good A/C guy to come out, he says that Freon level should

be at 70, so not only did they charge me for 2 lbs at double the going market rate but the a/c smelled of pee

as if someone peed on the unit to try and cool it down, the good a/c guy said that is how they cool a/c units in

Uganda and 3rd world countries by peeing on them

the good a/c guy said I did not need the extra 2 pounds of freon but the crook Joe Rozak should have taken

So beware and don’t even bother getting your A/C ducts cleaned by

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling, the good A/C guy says that its pointless and laughhed at how Joe Rozak

crapped and peed his pants and was happy to hear how i kicked out Joe Rozaks drunk homeless technicians

Live and learn, the ad was on Kijiji Winnipeg that I called make sure you do not make the same mistake!

and what ever you do not offer these drunks any liquor or they will just crap and pee their pants

I said “That’s very nice Joe Rozak I am not interested” and told Joe Rozak

"you already infested our house by crapping in your pants"

THE NEW UPDATED STORY PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THE TRUTH

then Joe Rozak hooked up a big machine to the vent and turned it on

my husband pointed to Joe Rozak's behind and said "no that is the smell of someone who c*****d his pants"

I said “That’s very nice Joe Rozak I am not interested” and told Joe Rozak

"you already infested our house by c******g in your pants"

So beware and don’t even bother getting your A/C ducts cleaned by

c*****d and peed his pants and was happy to hear how i kicked out Joe Rozaks drunk homeless technicians

amanda78 Aug 30, 2013

My warranty is null and void.
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling

Explain this complaint from Cymbia
    only a crooked company refuses to honor warranty
    an honest business would not be going on line to defend itself
    an honest business has nothing to hide
    only crooks have something to hide
    like trying to hide Candace Larson from his wife and family

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Aug 30, 2013

Wow... what a fairy tale. I think I should get this person to tell me bedtime fairytales at night since this person is so good at making up storys. Again, none of this latest complaint holds any truth to it (we do not nor have we ever sold or even offered U/V light machines) None of these "complaints" about my Company on this site or any others hold any kind of truth or validity to them.
    I am fairly certain of who is behind the slandering of my name and Company and believe at this point the Legal Route will have to be taken.

To anyone who has any questions or concerns regarding the complaints here or on any other site can contact me at anytime and I will be more than happy to share the facts and truths behind these false claims. The Company has a complete record and emails in our files.
    Joe (Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling)

• Su
    suzie.9000 Aug 30, 2013

or through friends and family,

I figured my scam meter was pretty well tuned. Oh how wrong I was.

on line for A/C duct cleaning.

We figured we it is probably mostly just an opportunity for the company to try and sell

you the more expensive treatments or products.

how good the offer or how dire my situation was claimed to be.

But for $69 (First clue that it was a scam) we figured why not get them cleaned and then

just ignore whatever Joe Rozak tells me is wrong because it is probably just a lie.

Great plan and it worked perfectly for a time…The A/C guy Joe Rozak arrived and immediately

when through the whole routine of pointing our dirt on my A/C and telling

that will eliminate all of the mold. Wow, at this point I know

that Joe Rozak is a crook and this is a scam,

but Joe Rozak hooked up a big machine to the vent and turned it on while this crook Joe Rozak

that encountered them would become infested with mold.

I said “That’s very nice Joe Rozak I am not interested”

even after Joe Rozak offered to give me a “special deal”.

Oh but one more thing, Joe Rozak still had a trick up his sleeve: I should let Joe Rozak check

the Freon level in the outside unit to make sure it is full…

Uh duh well I guess that is ok go ahead…and wouldn’t you know it the thing (according to Joe Rozak)

Not fun, so I called Joe Rozak back and read them the riot act,

so they sent someone else out the next day 2 unwashed dirty and smelling of beer homeless persons pretending

to be a techinician.

be at 70, so not only did they charge me for 2 lbs

and that I did not need but the crook Joe Rozak should have taken some out to begin with.

So beware and don’t even bother getting your A/C ducts cleaned by

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling, the new good A/C guy says that its pointless,

better just to wait until they get fully used and replace them yourself

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Aug 28, 2013

Firstly: I would like to say this "complaint" filed has absolutely no truth or validity to it. I, nor has my Company, ever offered my customers or clients "maintenance agreements"

Secondly: the comment re: Candace Larson above borders between slander and character asassination. *makes me wonder why a site like this and or it's Owners/moderators would allow such a comment apparantly "edited" before being posted by their staff to be made with no substantial facts/proof regarding the comment*

Thirdly: how/why is it that anybody at anytime can say/accuse anyone or Company without at least getting some background information as well as the facts and truths?
    No one from this site ever contacted me regarding this "complaint" and the Candace Larson comment and checked for facts before allowing it to be posted.

I am with all due respect asking the Owner/s / Moderators of this site to please remove this untruthful and unsubstantuated "complaint" asap.
    Anyone can please feel free to contact me anytime.
    Thanks, Joe
    Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling

Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Aug 28, 2013

Hello... my name is Joe and I am the Owner of Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling.

Firstly let me say that myself nor my Company has ever offered "maintenance agreements" and that this comp[laint has absolutely no validity or truth to it.

Secondly, how is it that anything can be said about anybody without anyone contacting myself to get the facts and truth?

As for the Candace Larson comment made, bordering on outright slander and lies involving character assination, again, done with no background or follow up questions.

I am asking with all due respect that this unfounded, untruthful and outright lie "complaint" be removed asap by the moderators/Owner/s of this site.
    Anyone can absolutely give me a call at anytime regarding this matter AND "MADE-UP LIE AND COMPLAINT"

• Su
    suzie.900 Aug 28, 2013

Is Candace Larson cleaning Joe Rozak's pipes???
    It seems that Candace Larson must have very dirty ducts
    for the company truck as been seen parked outside
    Miss Larson's house 2-3 times per week
    duct cleaning is done only once per year
    and usually in the fall
    this is raising suspicions in the neighbourhood
    either Razok's Manitoba Heating and Cooling does very poor work
    or Joe Rozak is cleaning more than just ducts
    and Miss Larson must be one very happy customer
    to be visited so many times
    keep up the good work
    and with more customers like Candace Larson
    we are I'm sure that soon Joe Rozak
    may soon buy the Winnipeg Jets
    and be direct a real hockey team
    I'm sure Mrs Rozak is very happy to know