rarepalmseeds.comDid not send my order

R

I ordered some seeds from rarepalmseeds.com, and they did not send the seeds. I emailed the company several times and refused to honor the requests. They took my money and did not send my order.

Christian Müller Jun 03, 2019

Araucaria laubenfelsi worth 95 euros picture taken upon arrival. Infested and rotten. After 13 days of repeated phone calls no excuse offered.

Comments

• Ni
    niso spain Apr 08, 2019

[protected]

I have been tring to reach the rarepalmseeds about my order [protected] but none of my emails are answered. I am planning to let everyone know over the social media including international palm society that you took my €287 and never sent me my seeds. Never answered my emails. I do not know what this is called in their country but we name this as "fraud". I ordered seeds on 26th of November 2018. We are in April 2019. I am loosing the best seeds sowing time. I have already lost the change to sow them. Do not get fooled by their website. Jsut click to contact and try to contact them. Even their website is not working. The guy named Toby is a big imposter. They robbed my online.