Rak Bankclosure of account & refunding the balance

M

Dear Sir/Madam,

My savings account was closed abruptly without prior notice to me via email/Mobile.
Though when I came to Rak Bank at King Faisal Street branch (Sharjah) to collect the balance on 1st May 2016 I was informed by customer service Manager whose name I believe was Saleh to come next day morning which was 2nd. I have been next day morning morning and met another customer service manager called fatima who asked me to meet the previous manager I earlier spoke to regarding my balance refund issue whom I had met on 3rd morning 8;30 to my surprise he forwarded me to a gentleman named shady probably a customer service associate.
He told me the manager's cheque was issued of 3000 aed (roughly) and was sent to ajman po box. He adivised me to collect it from there.
I went and checked with the Ajman freezone office who the directed me to Ajman Post office and after meeting the official who advised me that they haven't recieved any cheque on my name.
I came down the same day to update Mr. Shady and told him I will be leaving on 6 th and he said he has to send a mail to relevent departments to get a new cheque issue order which I am glad he did.
Next day I went to see him but he was on leave so I approached the Customer service Manager with my updated problem again who bluntly said I m sorry I cant do anything I was travelling on 6 th which was eventually a holiday and day after I was left helpless.
I am not complaining about account closure issues since you can come back at me its written in Rak Bank's T & C's page we can close any account anytime though there maybe no loans cc's or cheque bounce in my account.
All I want to know is why are pathetic people sitting on Customer Service Manager Chairs?
All in all I am suprised is Rak bank so outdated that it can't cancel its Manager Cheque which was sent to a Freezone instead of office address or personal address and Can't a Manager has simple logic of looking into the Bank system and if the cheque is Missing and not used issue a new cheque?
There are some good people like shady in Rak bank who are stuck at at junior Level and people who do not give a heed to customers problem are made managers.Though my problem was not resolved I still feel like sending a Thank q note to Mr. Shady.
At present I am outside U.A.E so I can't collect the payment personally but will be glad if someone who is into senior management of Rak Bank could transfer my money into another account.
I apologise for the blunt nature of my complaint but I have been travelling from DXB to ShJ &Ajman in taxis for 5 days to collect the money and the customer service managers were very cold and uncooperative.
My details are below.