Qresolve/SpeedyPC ProSoftware support

I had filed a complaint against Qresolve for not properly supporting the SpeedyPC Pro software. After getting no cooperation from Qresolve or SpeedyPC, I finally contacted SafeCart, the payment processor, to see if they might be able to help me out. After three days, SafeCart has agreed to issue a credit to my credit card for the full purchase price of the maintenance agreement and a full refund for the purchase of the software. I also found out that since the purchases were made by credit card, I could dispute the charges made to my account, and the credit card company would immediately give me credit for the amounts and charge the amounts back to SafeCart, SafeCart would then go back against the vendors. You really have a lot going for you by making the purchases by credit card.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices