Pww Onlineunaproved fees

J Review updated:

i signed up to receive a demo from PWW online. i agreed to pay 1.50 for the demo and i was going to watch it and think about weather i want to invest in the company. i never received the demo and forgot all about it until i started receiving charges for almost 80.00 on my bank summery. this site is a rip off. do not agree to any companies promising you great wealth via google. also some other google affiliated site got my info and charges me for a demo which i did receive but didnt even watch. then i was charged for a membership fee from a company i never even heard of and cant get a refund from. DO NOT TRUST these people. my acount has been drained! im poor and on unemployment i cant afford this. i cant eat for the next week because of this. im probably going to comit suicide. ftw

• I
      Aug 22, 2009
    Pww Online - credit card charge
    pww online
    New Jersey

I read an article on Good Morning America how a person could make money online at home with ones computer. For a small fee on $1.97 a kit/DVD would be sent to me how I could work at home with google profits. I OK'ed the $1.97 purchase price. Two days later my credit card was charged $79.90 for what I do not know. There was never any mention in article or purchase form except the $1.97. I cannot believe I fell for something this stupid. I have not received any info/DVD either.

• H
      Aug 24, 2009

refund wanted from the pww online as i do not wantany dealings with it, I am not sure what this is all about, I did click on a site that said I could earn money via google but it did not say that it would take money out of my account as & when the feel like it. it said that I only had to pay for the pack that would be sent in the post with in the week, I am still waiting for this pack to come, Once I received this pack I would have checked it out to see weather I wanted to carry on or cancel...

Same goes for me!

•   Aug 24, 2009

Well, when you sign up for those "packets", there is a Terms of Service you need to read.

They usually say you have 7 days to cancel your account, and if you don't cancel in 7 days they take these monthly fees. The biggest trick of all is that they rig it so you don't receive the package til long after your 7 days are up...the 7 days start the minute you sign up for the packet.

This has nothing to do with Google or the Google AdSense program, which is totally free.

It's scammers (the "google" scam can be found under hundreds of different names) using Google's name and their AdSense program to trap consumers into buying a "program" that guarantess "big money".

AdSense doesn't work that way, and doesn't pay big dividends...certainly not for many, many months after you get started.

I hope you went back where you got the packet and cancelled your account right away.

• Z
      Aug 24, 2009

I applied for a business kit from google - the website said I only had to pay $1.97 which was £1.20. There was 100% no mention that they'd be removing further funds under a recurring visa which is what has come up on my account. Please can anyone advise or help me get a refund? I have no way to contact them, I'm going to contact my bank and get them to stop this recurring visa but can anyone help in the mean time? My email is r.s.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk. Please title it PWW Help so that if it accidentally goes into Spam I can find it easily!

•   Aug 24, 2009

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you didn't buy this from Google.

You bought it from a scammer using Google's name.

Google doesn't charge for it's AdSense program. It's free. No cost, no kits to buy.

You need to go back to the website you bought it from and cancel your account, because when you signed up for the $1 or $1.97 kit you signed up for the "program". The information is there in the very very fine print. They charge you a monthly fee. You need to dispute this with your bank and/or credit card.

This has nothing to do with Google.

• S
      Aug 25, 2009

I am so mad they took 79.90 out of my card without permission!!! I call my bank and got a 1-8OO-497-4988 AND THEY CANCELLED my account and said the money would be returned to my account so we'll see. If I don't get the money back I'll be filling a lawsuit!!! But call this # and hopefully they refund your and my money too. GOOD LUCK!!!

• S
      Aug 25, 2009

PWW ONLINE
    UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

***REFUNDS***

CALL [protected] and explain your situation and they will cancel your account, hopefully refund your money and they won't take anymore unauthorized fee's. GOODLUCK!!!

Aug 27, 2009

Their phone number is [protected].

• B
      Sep 01, 2009

Same thing happened to me!!! I authorized a $2.95 for "shipping" on an adsense program (which they ended up emailing me anyway), then a couple months later I see not one, but 2 charges on my card for $79.90!!! Both charges showed up looking like this... PWW*SEOSup [protected] UT & the other was this... DRI*8004974988SEOSup [protected] MN //// This crappy "company" refused to refund any charges. I could barly understand the girl as she was foreign... (not good english) I disputed both charges with my credit card company & they agreed they were fradulent charges. I looked up this company by what was printed on my CC statement & there are a million cases open from this company on [redacted].com. We are not the first they have done this to & we certainly will not be the last. I told the lady that i spoke with that she should be ashamed of herself for working for a company such as that, but then again, she has to make a living too. What gets me is this company is in some way affiliated with Google!! I thought Google was a good company... guess I was wrong on that one. Afterall, if it weren't for google's "adsense" I never would have signed up for this. This is a rip off!!! Brian- [protected]@msn.com

Sep 02, 2009

i have had £50.57 taken out my bank today because of the same thing. could someone tell me the best way to make sure they do not take anymore?? have spoke with my bank and they are sending me forms out.
    [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Sep 07, 2009
    Pww Online - Unauthorised Transaction
    Bradford
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

Refund wanted from the pww online, they have taken
    £49.85 out of my account without my authorisation I am not sure what this is all about, I clicked on a site that said I could earn money via google but it did not say that it would take money out of my account as & when they feel like it. I thought they would only take out £1.23 for an info pack, which I have never received. I am still waiting for this pack to come. These people should not be able to get away with this scam!! It looks like they are ripping people off left, right and centre.

• C
      Sep 07, 2009
    pww online - UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTIONS
    PWW Online
    Illinois

Signed up to check out a Google Home Business Kit for $1.97. They give me 7 days to "check it out" and then charged me $79.90 which they will not refund. Major scam! Would not have signed up for it if this was a possiblity. How do I get my money back?

Sep 11, 2009

This company may continue to charge other fees for unknown items to your acct. First was the 1.97.Then came an unauthorized charge of 79.90, then a charge for 24.90, and a charge for 38.77.I am still waiting for the refund on the last charge(the 38.77), which was charged to my acct. on 9/9/09.I am going to cancel my debit card after I get the refund, and open a new card to avoid having to deal with anymore of the hastle.I HOPE there will be no more charges before I cancel my debit card.

Sep 11, 2009

i signed up for the one off price of £1.22 to be sent a google kit throught he post. still waiting for this. As soon as i sent my card details for this, it came up with another screen sayin miniaml amounts would be deducted from my account each month for using this kit. It also said i had a 7 day cooling off period. I e-maled srtaight back after readding this, to say to cancel my details, i also tried to ring all the numbers listed on the page, all these numbers are abroad but all unrecognised too. i have revieced a bank statement to, and £49.74 has come out, this is after the attemped phone cals, and emails. The site now says not too e-mai them as no on checks the page or will respond, so how are u ment to cancel this????
    i have ended up goin into the back and having to cancel my whole account and set up anew one which is not at all ideal.
    I would like this money back as the intial page stated a one off payment of £1.22, which is a lie, and also with no way to contact them, even when asked straught away to cancel my payment and money is taken, this is fraud.

• C
      Sep 16, 2009
    Pww Online - UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTIONS
    England, South Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

After reading the rest of these complaints, I am glad that it is not only me.

When i went on this site it was suposed to be a one off payment of approx £1.70, in return provide information on how to set up a small business from home. I have now been charge £49.00 and £44.00 this month.

I have filed a fraud complaint with my bank in hopes to get some of this wasted money back.

Can not Believe how much money these people are making, off other people by not doing anything.

I feel totally VIALATED, something needs to be done to stop these people.

Whats even worse, I got information about this site off twitter.

Sep 18, 2009

same thing just happened to me. My bank is requesting for the web address of this so called pww online guys.

can any one help !!!1

kc

Sep 18, 2009

these guys are not real - scam big time

• R
      Sep 25, 2009
    pww online - UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTIONS
    pww online
    Phone: [protected]

I have had money taken from my account without authorisation and I want it back !!! I dont even know who pww online are and therefore they have no business taking £49.98 from me. I have not ordered anything let alone received anything. Please refund and stop these fraudsters ripping people off

Sep 29, 2009

you're right. been to bank, contacting the federal trade ciommission next, i'm so-o upset

Sep 29, 2009

my account was debited 79.90 2 times. pww online is fraudulant-i'm reporting to the federal trade commission.thanks!

Sep 29, 2009

same thing happened to me-I paid 1.97 for a packet and dvd. recieved nothing but was charged 79.90 -2 times. i had to cancel my bank card-I feel like an idiot!! but the girl at that # was rude and told me I was not allowed to raise my voice, etc!!! so I will alert the federal trade commission. dylangirl

• A
      Dec 25, 2009

i too got info from twitter and they also took in total about £200 i need a refund does anyone have any contact details for these people...