Pure Nutrientsnature cleanse refund

A Review updated:

Ordered free 14 day trial of nature cleanse. Did not do any thing. Said to cancell within 14 days of order date.
Invoice said order date was 5-13-09. Cancelled on 5-27-09 and was still billed 88.00. Called and they told me that it was a miss print on the invoice. I want my money back now!

Jun 08, 2009

Another victim here, I payed the $5.95 s/h and was under the impression that the free trial was free. On the website I ordered from there was nothing mentioned about being charged $88.00 after 14 days. The charge showed up on my account and when I called about it they would do nothing. Someone needs to do something about this company they are making a fortune off of luring unsuspecting customers with their lies. Is there someone out there that knows what can be done?

• L
      Jun 08, 2009

yes I ordered the same thing me and my cousin called to cancle now I want to see on how to get my money back. NOW I can't afford this and I need my money back. how do I go by getting my refund back!!!

• D
      Jun 09, 2009

I have ordered their product and am waiting to see how the scamming works to use as evidence in the Connecticut state court system. I received shipment email statement on 6/4/2009.

Please file a complaint against this company as soon as you can at Connecticut's Department of Consumer Protection, website http://www.ct.gov/dcp/cwp/view.asp?a=1629&Q=274424&PM=1 and file a General Complaint Form.

I will be checking the consumer bureau in the state to see how many complaints have been filed and if I have to, I will bring this to the State's court attention immediately.

As we all know the economy is affecting the lives of many now and unfortunately these same people fall victims to unscrupulous and unethical companies like this one. I have sought legal recourse against scam artists before and regardless of the size of their corporations (the bigger the better for me) or their unscrupulous tactics, I have yet lost.

One thing is to fall for a scam, but it is another thing to become a victim to one.

Jun 09, 2009

That was not posted on the ad that I saw through facebook on March 21st, I would have noticed something that large and framed in red. I was told that you were having these problems with some of the companies that listed your ads, that this was not posted! In my case it WAS NOT POSTED because I read everything and if that was there I would NEVER have wanted to try it. There are hundreds of posts on your company so I definately think the problem is yours!!! I want my money refunded or I will take action!
    THE AD THAT I SAW DID NOT LOOK LIKE THIS AND DID NOT STATE THAT AFTER 14 DAYS I WOULD BE CHARGED $88.00. THAT IS CRAZY TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT UNTIL MAY 30th AND HAD ONLY TAKEN IT 5 DAYS HOW WOULD I KNOW IF IT WORKS OR NOT? THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS STATEMENT WAS ON THE INVOICE THAT CAME WITH THE PILLS AND AT THAT POINT I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I HAD 14 DAYS. ANYONE THAT CONDUCTS BUSINESS LIKE THIS IS DEFINATELY A RIP-OFF AND A CHEAT!!! ANYONE WHO HAS HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM PLEASE PURSUE THIS AS IT IS A DISGRACE TO DO BUSINESS THIS WAY.

• The red box is not on the site that is to highlight it for those those do not see the big grey box mentioning the terms. No matter what website of affiliate you go through you will end up on this order screen to order our product. Additionally again you can always call prior to the 15th day and ask for additional time to try the product.

• allen mensch I submitted your refund today. valid concern equals a refund.

• J
      Jun 11, 2009

I want a full refund on the 2 charges on my master card dated May 19 and June 3 for $93.95 each for a total of $187.90. 1st charge for $1.99 on May 4
    I did not order the Nature Cleanse through the internet. I started to order and stopped, cancelled! A few minutes later I received a phone call asking why I did not order and the man talked me into a FREE trial with a charge of $1.99. I specifically told him I did not want the product after that and he promised I would not receive any more unless I called for them. Now I find out I have been charged twice for them which I did not receive. I am extremely bothered by this scam. Before I take this any further I insist on a full refund for both dates and do not want anymore!!!

John Lukasik
    Elgin Il. 60120

Jun 11, 2009

This company has a lot of complaints and I'm sorry to see they got you too! I ordered the so called free trial and got charged $88.00 dollars on my debit card without my knowledge and that was only 5 days after I received the product. They are very sneaky about the way they hook you in and then do not give refunds. I am trying to do something about this and I hope that everyone else will do the same.

• John Lukasik You have been taken care of. Keep the two months as our way of saying thank you for trying nature cleanse!!!

• Gail luppino you ordered on 5/21 and was charged on 6/5 which was 15 days later as outlined in the terms and conditions. you then called on 6/8 stating you didnt read the terms, I am sorry but you were charged correctly.

Have you taken your nature cleanse today???

Why this is not a scam and why you should just read the terms and conditions:

These terms are very clearly listed in a big grey box which is larger than the box you enter in yur credit card info. I have included pictures to verify this. unfortunatley most people do not read it, so here they are once again:

Natural cleanse terms and conditions for free trial — read them and you will understand why this is not a scam

When you order the free trial of natural cleanse your credit card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling.
    As part of the trial period, you will receive a one month supply of natural cleanse and you will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if natural cleanse is right for you. if you are enjoying natural cleanse, then do nothing and at the end of your 14 day trial period your credit card will be charged the full price of $88.00 for your first month's supply.
    If you find natural cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our customer service department to cancel your membership within 14 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees (you will have only been charged the $5.95 for shipping and handling).
    Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another one month supply of natural cleanse and your credit card on file will be billed $88.00 plus $5.95 shipping and handling.
    Limit one trial offer per household.
    You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using natural cleanse consistently for 3 months.

You may contact our customer service department via our toll free phone number1-[protected] customer service representatives are available monday – friday 8am – 5pm est.

Please note that no refunds are given on any products that have been already shipped.

Please note:

You must cancel membership auto ship orders prior to next shipment.
    Packages marked "return to sender" will not be processed or refunded

Jun 11, 2009

I did not say that I read the terms, I said that I did not see any terms anywhere! And I suppose that all of these other complaints are the customers fault too! Basically you have a BAD way of doing business and you are not going to come out ahead by cheating people with your sneaky terms. You prey on people that are prone to believe what they read and there is no way they could receive the pills and try them out for 14 days, it takes a week just to get them. That is where you trick people because they believe that the trial bottle is free or that they actually have 14 days to try them. I will NOT STOP until I get my refund because there was nothing stated about billing my card after 14 days.

Jun 11, 2009

You sure have a lot of misprints on the original order forms don't you? how could we all be wrong? don't you think something sounds a little off or are you perfect? you claim that you are a legitimate business but on that same day I also ordered acai energy, when I called them they were very nice and appoligized stating that they had some problems with other advertisers not putting in the terms. they promptly gave me my refund that same day I called you. that is what you call a legitimate business with great customer service!

Jun 14, 2009

I am still waiting for my refund, I have filed a complaint with bbb of orlando, fl and I think that everyone who has been deceived by this company should do the same. do not let these people get away with stealing our money! $88.00 is a lot of money to people like you and i. to them it's a drop in the bucket, can you possibly imagine how much money they have taken from unsuspecting people? it is time that something is done about this kind of advertising! pure nutrients/ nature's cleanse are cheating so many people out of their money, buyers beware!!!

• L
      Jun 21, 2009

I di not see the terms either, or I would not have ordered. If I could pay that amount Icould get pre approved pills some where else. I am canceling early and contacting the bank.

• V
      Jun 21, 2009

Be very careful with this company, I have had three posts to my account from three different names. I have had to dispute all of these, make phone calls and do alot of paper work but so far it has paid off. it took a lot of complaints and writing to the better business bureau of florida and conneticut, then I finally got my refund for $88.00. I purchased acai berry at the same time and they had the same scam going but I caught that one just in time to cancel. about a month later a charge of $29.95 showed up on my account, I called that same day to find out that supposedly I had signed up for some diet counciling service at the same time I purchased the natures cleanse. it took alot of determination but I finally got a refund on that too. something should be done about companies like these that scam people out of their hard earned money! everyone who delt with this needs to really watch their accounts for more charges, they are very deceitfull. buyers beware!!!

• K
      Jun 23, 2009

I was also taken by these people, I tried calling on the 19th (10th day) & was kept on hold then disconnected several times. I tried again on the 20th but as a weekend they were closed. I talked to someone on the 22 and they informed me basically to bad but it's to late, then offered me a discount of $30 to stay with it. I said I didn't want it and wanted to speak to someone about a credit according to them there is no supervisor to talk to and they don't know who owns it, they said to e-mail a complaint to [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com. I called back on 6-23 after trying to e-mail my complaint and it came back to me, I then put purenutrients.com in the computer & ireceived a message that said this name is being used frauduently & the person that actually owns it said he has been getting e-mails wanting refunds and he has nothing to do with it. they also claim they put on my statement that they are closed weekends when infact I have it right in front of me and it does not say that at all. it says to call within the 14 days period. these people are very rude, do nothing to help and pretend not to know anything about the company when you ask them for peoples names. stupidly I agreed to this product for the $5.95 shipping & handling as they said it worked with acai advanced. I also believed it because they talked about these products on gma & the oprah show. I will say that the people at acai were very nice and cancelled my order with them when I told them I saw no change but this company is a total scam. I also told them I would go to the bbb and they told me I could go ahead to anyone in the world but it wouldn't matter I was paying the $88 and that was it. that was told my the two women I talked with today. this is the posting when I tried to pull up pure nutrients:
    May 30, 2009

To whom it may concern

I am the owner of the purenutrients.com domain name.

I have received several complaints regarding purchases reported to
    Have been made from a company named pure nutrients.

Those purchases were not bought from me or this website. nor were they
    Purchased from anyone I am associated with or have any knowledge of.

Apparently these purchases were made through pop up ads.

Apparently the people who made these purchases do not even know the
    Website of the company they purchased the products from, thus they are
    Contacting me for refunds.

Clearly, people need to be more careful about doing business on the internet.

I purchased the domain name purenutrients.com in 2003. however, I have
    Never used the domain name, and I have never conducted business under
    The name of pure nutrients, purenutrients.com, pure nutrients
    Products, or any other similar names.

Please do not contact me about this. I cannot respond to queries or
    Complaints about products or services that were not purchased from me.

The information below may help.

Go to the rip-off website, do a search for "pure nutrients" and
    You will find more complaints and more information.

/url removed/? q5="pure nutrients"

This page tells you how to dispute the charges and get your money
    Back: /url removed/

Some of the reports list this email address to contact for "pure
    Nutrients products": [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com

• M
      Jun 26, 2009

some guy who cleans his colon,

Apparantly you are in some position to help, so I'm asking you to help me. I attempted to order nature cleanse on 6/2/09. At that time an error message came up on my screen stating a server time out. The next day, a gentleman from nature cleanse called me at home and told me my order was incomplete due to technical problems, and he wanted to complete the order. During that phone conversation I specifically told him 3 times that I didn't want to complete the order. I know he understood me because he asked me why I didn't wish to complete the order. I told him why. Then on June the 8th I was shipped the product anyway, and charged shipping. Since I had not ordered the product, I marked it return to sender and sent it back. On June 19th I was charged $88.00 for this product. Phone calls to the number listed have not gotten me anywhere. The woman I spoke to cancelled my order, and confirmed that the product had been shipped back, but could not refund my money. She could not give me a phone number to call someone who could refund, just an e-mail address to send a claim to. I have received no answer to my e-mails. I never ordered this product and yet was charged and am being told I can't get a refund.

Any help would be appreciated.

Janelle Duncan

Jun 26, 2009

File a complaint with the better business bureau of florida and keep listing complaints in as many places you can. do not give up, it took alot of writing and persistence, but I finally got my refund. I was a victim too! do not let this company get away with it!

• E
      Jul 07, 2009

I ordered to day through the website before I saw all these comments. Well, I DID read the terms and conditions and was ok with them. I ordered using my Paypal credit card because it is secure and I can get my money back if needs be. I was *not* happy when someone called me 3 times at home to try and explain that my charge didn't go through and I could get the product for 1/2 the shipping price that was originally charged to me. We kept getting disconnected but the last thing I asked was what carrier they use for shipping. At that point, my phone conversation ended. I don't know if it was the phone service or them. I'll see if I get what I ordered. No one should have had to call me. Next person that calls, I will tell them to just cancel it and send me a verification email on that cancellation.

• D
      Jul 08, 2009

I spent 15 minutes on the phone trying to cancel my subscription and they finally said to contact a website and it would be cancelled within 48 hours. I went to the web page it said and there was nothing there. I'm hoping this is the correct web page and I can get it cancelled. The product made not difference in my life.

• T
      Jul 14, 2009

I ordered my 14day $5.95 trial bottle and received it 2 weeks after I placed the order. I was charged $88.00 for the bottle because I failed to call and cancel within my 14 day trial period. I also received a second bottle a week after receiving the first bottle, another $93.95. when I call I was told I had 14days to cancel my order and I was well over that time period. when I asked about the second bottle I was told I was over my 12day trial period. I was also told it usually takes 2-3 weeks to start seeing results. how was I suppose to start seeing results in 2-3 weeks and cancel after that time 14 days if it took took weeks for the bottle to get here. the second bottles invoice says I have 12days to cancel my order with the first 5 being the delivery time. not only have I not seen any results but I have a 2 months supply that started out as a $5.95 trial period and ended up costing me $187.90. when I called to cancel my order I was offered to stay on as a customer and receive a 3rd bottle for a discount price. I would not recommend anyone to get involved with this product.

Aug 01, 2009

Go to the website for Better Business Bureau of Florida and do a formal complaint. That is the only way I got my money refunded. This has happened to so many unsuspecting buyers and it needs to stop! I have written several letters aboout this company and more people need to complain. Let's put a stop to their deception!

• P
      Aug 20, 2009

Just a pure scam. I too got caught up in this. On the website I used to order the "free" trial product there was nothing saying that there was a required cancellation date on my part to not get billed the $88 for this absolutely worthless product. I got a call about 7 days after placing the internet order and the operator was trying to get all kinds of personal info and have me order extra product. I told him to cancel my whole order right then and there, but of course the company ignores that.

Aug 27, 2009

I ordered from a similar on-line ad that did not state anything about sending more product and being billed monthly $88.00. I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Florida and just kept complaining until they gave me my money back. Good luck and I wish that there was a way to put a stop to their kind of scam!