Puppy ParadisePuppy Paradise offers bad customer service

G

I was recently shopping around for a long term dog boarding facility. I contacted Puppy Paradise and was promised a rate of $500.00 per month to leave my dog there. I was told that they had such a great facility with lots of room etc. When I got there, the location was extremely tiny, before taking me on a tour of the place the grabbed my dog and took him in the back. When I requested a tour of the place they disregarded my request and started drafting paper work which is when I noticed the price of leaving the dog there was $700.00 a month instead of the price I was given over the phone. When I mentioned the fact that an employee from there gave me a different price quote they said that he was going off the "old rates." I mentioned that in business if you give a client a price quote you should honor it. They said they couldn't do any thing about it. I demanded to speak to the employee that made the price quote and he was supposedly out that day and could not be reach by phone either. I did not leave my dog there but had to share with all other dog lovers what horrible customer service was being offered at Puppy Paradise.