PSV Natural Health DFraudsters

H Review updated:

Two months ago the company PSV Natural Health D started to charge me for $10 per month. I called them and told to stop, because I never ordered from them as well as I never used their services. They told me that they didn’t receive any payments from me. But this company continued to charge me and I have no idea how to stop them. I wonder if someone had the same situation and can offer good solution. Thanks.

• El
    Elham. Yassin Feb 11, 2018

PSV NAtural Health is charging me $5 monthly without my consent or ordering anything. I don't know how they had my bank information??????? I tried to call them on 844-889-1789, a number that kept sending me to a strange website. Please if you know any contact details send it to me to stop this ridiculous way of getting money from people. Thank you.

• Ho
    Howcome? Feb 23, 2019

PSV Natural Health charged my credit card for US$89.00 for no reason. I did not order anything from them and I'm wondering how they got my credit card details. I wrote to them on their website but they did not respond. I can only conclude this is a fraudulent outfit and one to be avoided.

Charles Sylvia Nov 11, 2019

PSV Natural Health charged my credit card $44.50 without my consent. How did they get my credit card information?

We did not place an order with you.

C.S Sylvia

• Da
    Danie Terblanche Jan 12, 2020

Psv is serious professional fraudsters and miat go tp jail

• Da
    Danie Terblanche Jan 12, 2020

Psv is serious professional fraudsters and must go to jail

• Mr
    Mrs. burns Jan 14, 2020

Psv has been charging my account. 37.00.I called them
    They say we have no records of you. The guy said spell your name. I did. Nope not in the system. So then guy says what card did you use. I told them I don’t order why do you want my card number. I did not give him my number. Then this person says I look it up b your social. I said absolutely not so I called my bank n I closed that debit card. And the charge was only in pending status so they can’t get any money at all.

• Ni
    Nicky Davies Feb 02, 2020

Me too! Just went to check my account only to find a charge of 37.95 UK pounds to PSV Natural Health and have no idea what this is for. Will try to get to grips with this after the weekend.

Charlotte Grima Feb 08, 2020

This morning I received a message from my bank saying that PSV tried to charge my credit card the amount of USD37. I cannot understand how they got my credit card information. The good thing is that their fraud request was declined because I do not keep a lot of money in my credit card unless I am about to buy something online. I'm calling my bank asap.