Progressive Management SystemsPoor Customer Service

Unfortunately, the staff at Progressive Management Systems, ("P.M.S."), is very rude, unhelpful, and possibly the most uneducated group of individuals in the business. In my experience I called and spoke to several people, only to get the run around. No one wanted to help it’s as if they cannot think for themselves and are only allowed to read a script, even in the business of collections there should be some level of customer service not only for the company you are collecting for, but for the individuals you are collecting from. Where is the help? It’s funny because I happen to be one of the few people who can now afford to pay my debt as it was accrued while I was obtaining my law degree. I will be making a complaint to the FTC, as they deserve to be reported, and should not even be in business. Maybe they should hire me with my first recommendation being FIRE your office manager and hire a new trainer. Whatever the case may be PMS, seemed like everyone there was suffering from PMS literally. I really felt myself growing angry while on the phone and refrained from shouting you work at a collection agency, really? I understand you may hate your job and your pay, but you don’t have to be a ### to someone who is actually willing to pay. I only asked for an explanation and was given attitude.