Proactive / Vita Clear VitaminsNot refunded

D

No longer needed to take the Vita Clear vitamins and sent them back as directed to do so by phone sales rep. She said it would take up to 6 weeks for refund. That was last July and still no refund, why?

• Da
    David Garcia Jan 18, 2008

I bought the vita clear one month and I called to cancel and send back the 2nd order I recieved and they said it would take about 6weeks to get refunded and its been about 10 weeks. I have two new boxes that I am trying to return. I called and can not get ahold of any one

Chandra Piper Feb 26, 2008

I too have gotten these vitamins through my Proactive Solution order (a trial) I cannot contact Vita Clear by phone or email... I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a hold of someone and cancel this subscripton for Vita Clear vitamins. I got the email and phone number FROM the Proactive company and every email is return undelivered, every phone call is unanswered. It's good to know that I am not the only person having this problem but I no longer have any confidance in the Guthy-Renker company what so ever. Beware of this company. If anyone finds a way to actually get through to these people please feel free to contact me.

• Ad
    Adrian Jun 02, 2008

That happened to me too, I send my vitamins back 2 monts ago and still not have recieve the money back, so I'm complaining at the Better Business Bureau, please if you can do the same thing, so this company doesn't continue doing this.

Noel L. Aug 06, 2008

If you still have had no luck and are a club member you can go online and cancel the orders. You can also call the same number on the web site to make orders and they will direct you properly.
    CALL THIS NUMBER [protected]

• Ro
    Robin Clark Sep 03, 2008

Vita pro sucks... it is a million pills that make you sick.. then they don't stop sending them.. I call to cancel and the next day they charged me again and sent more after I had call to send the ones I had back. Still haven't see a refund...spent almost 150. dollars ... Don't get them...

• De
    delshunta hayes Sep 18, 2008

I've recently called the head office of vita clear and they doge me repeatly time and recently just today I, ve called agin talking of going to court and they cleared my account and promised to send refund. Waring to other try repeatly because they will try to avoid you.

• Th
    T Hayes Sep 26, 2008

I have tried repeatedly to get these people to stop sending vitamins! I finally got ahold of the address by going through Pro-Active. We'll see if they refund. AFter reading these posts I'm not going to hold my breathe!

• Ta
    Tanya Oct 09, 2008

WTH!!!??? I just send it back UPS! I have the confirmation of delievery. They can take your money fast from your account but refunds are a big issue! not fair or right. Proactiv should let people know about this. I cancelled both proactiv and those stupid bills! Cheaper to get the vitiams from Target! Cheaper to buy Proactiv on Ebay with out being a member of a stupid skin care club!!! I am not buying any more proactiv anyway!

• Ad
    AD-Man Jan 21, 2009

yeah..never ever buy proactive and try the vita clear bull crap..i ordered once for vita clear cuz they said it was free and stuff, but now they keep sending me more and charging me for everything that they sent to me and i never even once ordered any of them...and guess what..one box of vita clear = $45..what a business strategy..just rippin peoples money out of their wallet without any notification..

• Pr
    praventin user Apr 20, 2009

I actually thought the vitaclear with Praventin worked very well. My complexion looked flawless and actually had a glow. To my surprise they charge on a monthly basis but send shipments are every two months. My understanding was $34.00 for a two month supply. This is a high price. I called vitaclear to see where my shipment was (because they automatically deduct) and once again to my surprise vitaclear with pravnetin is not being sold anymore, so I didnt get a shipment. HMMM...I ask why and the sales people can not give me an answer and try to sale me 50, 000 vitamins instead that wont even benefit my complexion. In short this company is very suspicious deeming them untrustworthy.

• Er
    EricaG Apr 21, 2009

wow! this is very serious. I recently order some proactiv and i sign up for the vitaclear free trail. Proactiv company should also be responsible for this untrustworthy company, as a company proactiv shouldn't be doing business with these people knowing that they have good reputation with their customers.

• Gm
    G_man88 Aug 20, 2009

This also happened to me. I have atelast 4 boxes and two that I haven't even opened yet. It has a lot of good source in vitamins though, pretty much everything you need and it's good 'cause your not gonna be able to have every vitamin in a day if your too busy and your out and it gets all the iron and thiamin. But I hated it being discounted automatically. It's a total rip-off.

• Ah
    Ahl Aug 26, 2009

IT IS A SCAM

• Ss
    ssss350 Nov 03, 2009

this whole company is a scam call the california fuad division and report them!!!

• Lc
    lc8414510 May 16, 2010

just dont buy it.. i got into same trouble too .. i am not gonna refund it, but i will close my bank accound because they will keep sending me that [censor]..

• K4
    K4684308 Nov 19, 2010

The proative rep. told me when I got my free trial that I could go online and cancel it from my account. When I never saw it on there I assumed it wasn't. WRONG. I got the next box so I called then transfered to some Indian chick who was not happy that I was canceling... I better not get any more of these vitamins. The smell and taste HORRIBLE and make me feel so sick afterwards.. about to cancel proactive altogether just because I'm tired of all the "samples" and then getting screwed the next month...

• Ge
    Gennn1234 May 09, 2011

The whole process is unfair. I had taken a couple pills from the trail box and they made me feel nauseated, so i stopped taking them after the first week. The, the next month, they sent me a pack of 3 and charged me about 40 dollars a month...i hadn't even gone through a week of the trail!! Its crazy. Yes they are a bit expensive, but they don't even work! And now I'm trying to return them and its "past the warranty date" OF TWO MONTHS! My shipment amount was longer than that! Complete rip off, very unsatisfied.

• Me
    Melissa2300 May 26, 2011

I too have issues with GRC vitamin service. First of all, I bought the Proactive products and had zero interest in the vitamins offered. I agreed to participate in a trail of the vitamins - but only the trial. Then, the vitamins just started showing up without an order. Turns out, the skin care and vitamin companies are both owned by Guthy-Renker and they are sharing your credit card information. I did not establish a relationship with this annoying vitamin company, Proactive pushed it on their website. Then, when I returned the vitamins, they refused to give me a refund. This company has shady business practices. Buyer beware!!!

• St
    stefania0811 Jun 23, 2011

DONT ORDER PRO ACTIVE- when i called to order my first package the salesman told me I was getting charges $40 for my package. When i received my package I saw the bill that was actually $85 and they had put me on a payment plan of $40 a week but he failed to tell me that he only told me the total my visa was being charged and the total of the package was $40!! Thieves!!!

Mahjmb123456 Jun 30, 2011

Do not order Proactive and the vitamins! When signing up for proactive I was asked to try a free trial of vitamins. After taking them for two weeks I stopped. They made me sick. I looked on my account on proactive's website and couldn't find them. They sent me three more boxes! I couldn't find a number to cancel! Couldn't send them back and would not get a refund!!!

• La
    lacking customer service Dec 16, 2011

After the free supply, I received another box of vitamins. I just returned them and told the Rep that I had returned them. He said I would be issued a refund in 6 weeks. I told him that they over drafted my account so he told me to fax my bank statement over to them. Fine not a problem I did with all the info include I want to cancel this product. A month later no refund but I did receive another charge. I just called today and talked to another Rep. She told me I had to have proof of return. I told her the proof is at one of their warehouses and SHOULD BE REPORTED returned. She told me my account was never canceled and she can not issue a refund. She was really nice over the phone but the company's rules just make me turn away. I did argue for a while but it seems like there was nothing she could do. Does it hurt to call the warehouse and see if my product was returned. Someone must be doing inventory! Is a refund to much to ask for?

• Do
    DONBOYJ Dec 16, 2011

HI NEED HELP ME ? DO THINKSOME REFUND WANTED RECIEVED SAYING HOW MUCH $ WHEN GIVE ME
    PAYCHECK ?

• Pr
    proactive/vitacare robbery Jan 20, 2012

i have the same problem with them ... i called bank of america to complain/have them remove the charges ... it seemed their custo service rep was on theis side also ...i hung up on that ### too ...I'll also be cancelling their f...ing credit card ...for sure

• Mi
    michellepmb Feb 23, 2012

I cant be-live the proactive company lets this happen I'm so mad about my account i was charged and did not ever get any thing they need to be stopped vita clear is askam that is out to rob people